It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 42  Next
 A Corrierino Awareness Thread 
Post Re: A Corrierino Awareness Thread

crud, I'm hoping this doesn't result in some sort of Pizzagate-style incident.

I'd probably just shrug off any backlash with a "well, Twitter and Youtube are private companies and can do what they want with their content" but I'll still wonder if that ends up lighting a fuse under the conspiracy-minded. 'cause I don't think those companies should be responsible for anyone believing in crisis actors and false flags and stuff.

and in keeping with my 'assume the best' I also don't want to paint all of the gun control and censorship opponents with the same brush. like, I'm sure plenty of them are disdainful of those kids for less batshit reasons. not that I respect those arguments but youknow.....

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
I'd probably just shrug off any backlash with a "well, Twitter and Youtube are private companies and can do what they want with their content"
And yet, television networks are private companies that are still subject to content restrictions because we've decided airwaves are a public property. I understand the arguments against social-media-as-a-public-utility theory based on the notion that social media is still rapidly evolving, but it just seems to be rapidly evolving in the direction that supports the idea of regulation more than ever.

I'm not arguing for strict censorship, mind you, but it should be easier to penalize or discourage social media platforms that are promoting--and even actively encouraging based on their algorithms--clear cases of slander and libel.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
and in keeping with my 'assume the best' I also don't want to paint all of the gun control and censorship opponents with the same brush. like, I'm sure plenty of them are disdainful of those kids for less batshit reasons. not that I respect those arguments but youknow.....

I would be more sympathetic against people pushing back against more draconian gun prohibition, but, more often than not, this is just a strawman in these situations as only a marginal few are calling for that kind of extreme reaction. As for censorship, that's why I noted both that NYT article and Mueller's indictment on Friday. Should freedom of speech cover automated robot accounts or fraudulent identites? Is it censorship to clean up "voices" that belong to no one in particular?

BL wrote:
I'm not arguing for strict censorship, mind you, but it should be easier to penalize or discourage social media platforms that are promoting--and even actively encouraging based on their algorithms--clear cases of slander and libel.

Right, like publishing people's private addresses and inviting people with guns and deep state paranoia to show up at their door.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm

BL wrote:
And yet, television networks are private companies that are still subject to content restrictions because we've decided airwaves are a public property. I understand the arguments against social-media-as-a-public-utility theory based on the notion that social media is still rapidly evolving, but it just seems to be rapidly evolving in the direction that supports the idea of regulation more than ever.

yeah, I personally wouldn't be too bothered by some sort of content restriction from Congress. I just meant that assuming most conservatives are in favor of private ownership, they ought to be okay with whatever the companies do (for now) so as long as it comes from them and not the gov't.

unless they believe this only proves how deep the liberal infiltration goes in which case I can't help them. ("the libs are only mad 'cause they're losing" or something like that)

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Watch Rubio Get Dunked On: A National Pastime

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:32 pm

DaMU wrote:
Watch Rubio Get Dunked On: A National Pastime

I'm watching these kids with a bit of apprehension, because I always worry that these movements will overshoot their targets. but with a lot of admiration as well. they sure as shit aren't apathetic or easily intimidated and that's something.

also "people buy into my agenda" might have been a bad choice of words.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
quick side note: kinda disappointed in Mitt Romney for accepting Trump's endorsement. I didn't forget how slippery he was in 2012; I guess I had hoped that these past few years with Trump really had him as shook as the rest of us.
He lines up to kiss the ring of whoever's in power in his party no matter what, like most politicians. Never forget:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:39 am

I had assumed when he was angling for the SoS job it was because he felt he could mitigate any damage that might come from the administration. maybe he thinks that by playing nice with Trump he can then mitigate any damage that might come from Congress. I don't know! I'm not down with trying to puzzle this stuff out.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:48 am

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
also "people buy into my agenda" might have been a bad choice of words.
Yes, senator, your agenda is to appeal to your dipshit voting base and kids don't matter because they can't vote. He's very clearly stating "I do not give a single shit about you because you aren't buying into my agenda, all you kids are worth is, idk, 5 grand a head".

The game of statistics is a scary thing. Politicians have far too much power over number margins where if you scale back the "big picture" all of these dead children simply amount to math. Same shit as in Fight Club where Norton assess the risk of a malfunctioning vehicle part against the potential lawsuits and whatnot in order to validate a recall, where a risk factor may stay put because, ultimately, it just doesn't matter who lives or dies as a result of how the math factors out. Profit margins and voter margins operate in the same fashion here, this is why even the democrats have been treating this limp-dickedly, which is insane because as if they are going to sway the minds of the people who are militant about keeping their fucking guns and voted for Trump. No, Democrats, you go after that throat and rally your base

Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:08 am

it's not even the NRA's membership's agenda, the NRA gets a lot of money from weapons manufacturers. there's the agenda.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/the-civil-war-that-could-doom-the-nra

Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:13 am

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
it's not even the NRA's membership's agenda, the NRA gets a lot of money from weapons manufacturers. there's the agenda.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/the-civil-war-that-could-doom-the-nra

Yes, this has been known for some time. The majority of NRA members tend to poll support for things like stricter background checks, closing gun show loopholes, banning bump stocks (which have no tactical use at all) and the rule, overturned by Trump, which would prevent people designated "mentally defective" or who have been committed to psychiatric institutions from buying weapons. I can only assume that it is purely due to NRA money which is preventing a more savvy Pub from pivoting from pro-NRA to pro-gun owners and finally side with these majorities.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:51 am

An amusing note on that Obama-era rule that Trump overturned.

It seems that recently, he's had a change of heart on the issue, thinking to himself, "hey, maybe it's not such a bad idea to prevent those people with severe enough mental illness, that they require institutional care and/or someone else designated as their legal guardian, from having the responsibility of firearm ownership".

Trump has apparently feigned surprise to discover that the problem with using the Congressional Review Act to overturn this rule, as they used to overturn dozens of Obama's rules, is that it now bars Trump, and any other future president, from reinstating a similar or identical rule. It's too bad the fake news media neglected to point this out repeatedly as these rules were being revoked! Anyway, now it's up to Congress, and their fidelity to sweet sweet campaign cash, to legally write the rule into law.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:57 am

Schiff memo is out, haven't read yet, but hey.

And also, maybe something will come out of this whole anti-NRA push.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 am

news is out there that Trump is considering a law that would make the death penalty mandatory for high-volume drug dealers.

I assume this is a case of Trump having a crazy idea that no one in the White House is able to talk him out of so they leak it to the press so we can all get offended and the backlash will hopefully put the kibosh on such foolishness. like that military parade thing.

although it still fits in with his overall law and order approach to the opioid problem.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Remember how much fun people had making fun of Obama's reliance on the teleprompter - "he reads well" and all that noise?

I wonder what would have happened if Obama tried to take a teleprompter into a grand jury?

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
news is out there that Trump is considering a law that would make the death penalty mandatory for high-volume drug dealers.

I assume this is a case of Trump having a crazy idea that no one in the White House is able to talk him out of so they leak it to the press so we can all get offended and the backlash will hopefully put the kibosh on such foolishness. like that military parade thing.

although it still fits in with his overall law and order approach to the opioid problem.

Between this and "running in" to take on a shooter bare-fisted, I think he's trying to look extra-tough lately, maybe because his dick isn't working, I don't know.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:47 pm

DaMU wrote:
And also, maybe something will come out of this whole anti-NRA push.
It already has; it's no substitute for actual, nationwide gun control reform in this country, but hopefully, it's a small harbinger of a much bigger snowball forming here, finally.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 pm

oh shit I work at FedEx. it's supposedly to be an in-between job but you know how things can be in this economy.

anyway, I've always used UPS/USPS.

Jinnistan wrote:
Remember how much fun people had making fun of Obama's reliance on the teleprompter - "he reads well" and all that noise?

I wonder what would have happened if Obama tried to take a teleprompter into a grand jury?

are you talking about this? I think he's kidding. (unless you're also kidding. apologies, this administration has ruined satire for me)

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
are you talking about this? I think he's kidding. (unless you're also kidding. apologies, this administration has ruined satire for me)

That's what I was referring to, but I didn't realize it was satire. Ruined for me as well, it seems, because as deadpan as it is, that story didn't make me blink as to whether or not one of Trump's lawyers would have made that suggestion.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:03 pm

I hope that when it comes time to have the Mueller interview, Trump can find the courage to just run in there and put himself on the front line of protecting all of his beautiful integrity. Even without a gun. I'd like to believe that in that moment of truth, Trump would know the right thing to do, and just do it.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Trump Communications Director has left, National Security Advisor is preparing to leave. setting aside the 'reality-show' commentary some bring to these announcements, I still wonder if these are people getting out of the way of a falling tree i.e. the Russia stuff. regardless, the level of turnover for such prominent positions is less than reassuring.

meanwhile Putin is letting us know he has nukes that can hit the US? I'm sure he's just trying to look tough for his voters so I hope people don't get too distracted by this. (I had also read this but like most things I don't know how much weight to give it, how much of it is just making connections based on tenuous associations. maybe I'm just too tired right now)

EDIT: since making this post, Trump has expressed his eagerness to have a trade war. the fuck is going on

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
Trump Communications Director has left, National Security Advisor is preparing to leave. setting aside the 'reality-show' commentary some bring to these announcements, I still wonder if these are people getting out of the way of a falling tree i.e. the Russia stuff. regardless, the level of turnover for such prominent positions is less than reassuring.

Obviously, the turnover rate - much less the controversy surrounding most of these exits - has been unprecedented for a first year president. But what I find most (depressing) interesting about McMaster's exit is what it says about Jared Kushner. On Monday, it was reported that McMaster, in his capacity as National Security Advisor, had requested to see intelligence regarding Kushner's foreign contacts. What he found has been described as "alarming", "unusual" or "surprising", depending on the news outlet. McMaster then confronted Kushner, asking for an explanation. Then, on Tuesday, CNN confirmed that the "significant issues" that have been holding up and eventually curbing Kushner's security clearance are related to these same foreign contacts. And, like clockwork, on Wednesday we learn that McMaster will be replaced early next month. This also dovetails with John Kelly, who finally revoked Kushner's security clearance, being widely expected to be soon replaced, with the White House having already interviewed his potential replacements. So, what we've learned from all of this is that Jared Kushner, despite all of the bad news of the last couple of weeks, doesn't appear to be going anywhere. That's pretty astonishing on its own.

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
I'm sure he's just trying to look tough for his voters

I guess having his opponent jailed and wiping his website from the internet just isn't enough reassurance for electoral victory for Pooty.

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
(I had also read this but like most things I don't know how much weight to give it, how much of it is just making connections based on tenuous associations. maybe I'm just too tired right now)

It's an explosive story that should be more of a scandal. I like how the NRA was meeting with sanctioned Russian officials at the same time that Michael Flynn was having his RT dinner with Putin and Jill Stein.

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
EDIT: since making this post, Trump has expressed his eagerness to have a trade war. the fuck is going on

Trump's been promising trade wars since he announced his campaign. That's the fuck going on.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 pm

HEY, TRUMP, DON'T FUCK WITH OUR STEEL, DAMMIT

Janson, this whole ordeal just got personal

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Trump's been promising trade wars since he announced his campaign. That's the fuck going on.

oh I remember, I had just hoped that there would be someone working to stop Trump from crossing that line. again, my own naivete. I'm just wondering what cost is finally going to outweigh the benefits of owning the libs.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:

oh I remember, I had just hoped that there would be someone working to stop Trump from crossing that line. again, my own naivete. I'm just wondering what cost is finally going to outweigh the benefits of owning the libs.

I keep reading that Trump basically started this trade war in order to vent for all of the other things, so that's probably what you meant.

I also saw that Hope Hicks decided to resign after Trump had berated her to the point of tears. Guys, this Trump fellow is starting to sound like some kind of asshole.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:56 am

Nobody has anything to say about Nunberg, eh?

I'm not convinced that he's obstinate due to having anything truly incriminating for the Trump/Russia collusion. I think that, given the past histories of Nunberg and the two people he was most adamant about not sharing their emails, Stone and Bannon, that more than likely Nunberg knows that there's a whole shitload of extremely racist things in those emails.

Consider Bill's illegitimate black baby to be the tip of that iceberg.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:21 am

Jinnistan wrote:

I'm not convinced that he's obstinate due to having anything truly incriminating for the Trump/Russia collusion. I think that, given the past histories of Nunberg and the two people he was most adamant about not sharing their emails, Stone and Bannon, that more than likely Nunberg knows that there's a whole shitload of extremely racist things in those emails.

Consider Bill's illegitimate black baby to be the tip of that iceberg.

I also doubt Nunbergs personal emails have much or anything to do directly with the Russia investigation, but there could be all sorts of inconsistencies between what Stone'e emails say and what his testimony was under oath. I almost take Nunberg at his word that his obstinance is mostly fueled by an unwillingness to lay the groundwork for perjury charges (or worse) against Stone.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 am

Jinnistan wrote:

my own sanity depends on not following the Mueller stuff too actively. I'm still bracing myself for Trump to be president until at least 2020.

I did hear about the Blackwater guy though. sketchy stuff right there.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:

my own sanity depends on not following the Mueller stuff too actively. I'm still bracing myself for Trump to be president until at least 2020.

I keep telling my friends to (a) vote vote vote and (b) brace themselves for a second term. Cannot afford to assume this problem will resolve itself.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:31 pm

aye. or even if the Russia stuff pans out, Trump is impeached, and so forth, to not lose sight of all the non-Russia stuff that got us Trump in the first place. (not that anyone here needs to be reminded of that stuff though)

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:37 pm

crumbsroom wrote:
I almost take Nunberg at his word that his obstinance is mostly fueled by an unwillingness to lay the groundwork for perjury charges (or worse) against Stone.

I think this is right. I see where Stone is now, in addition to distancing himself from Nunberg's outburst, publicly assuming that Mueller already has his emails despite not yet being called in for questioning (which is also fueling rumors that he's a direct target of the investigation).

If Mueller can get a grand jury subpoena then he can just as easily get a search warrant to seize any emails, especially third-party servers, so this definitely looks more like a perjury net for those issued with this subpoena. One has to wonder why someone like Nunberg (an actual lawyer!) would be unable to comprehend this.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 am

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:

I did hear about the Blackwater guy though. sketchy stuff right there.

Well, the Nunberg thing will not prove to be a substantial development in this sordid tale, but, I have to admit, it was a refreshing diversion for the day. At best, it was also a small bit of confirmation that we're not dealing with the brightest culprits, which is reassuring.

But yes, the Eric Prince stuff is now exploding. I mentioned in the the old RT thread about how dumb it was for anyone to travel halfway around the world to the Seychelles - one of the most remote spots on the planet, precisely making it an espionage cliche - just to have a half-hour beer with a complete stranger.

That stranger, btw, Kirill Dmitriev, who runs a Russian fund that until just months prior had been subsidized by Vnesheconombank, the same sanctioned bank that had met with Jared Kushner around the same time that the Kush was also feeling for back channels with the Russian ambassador. Plus, other execs from that fund had met with the Mooch just days prior to the Seychelles meeting. And, of course, Prince Muhammed of Abu Dhabi had set the entire meeting up, shortly after his (attempted) secret meeting with Kush and Steve Bannon in Washington. What we've learned this week is that the intermediary, George Nader, is now cooperating with Mueller after being arrested in January. This is the real news of the moment.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:54 am

Fuck you, Anthony Kennedy. Just give Trump another justice. Wah wah, what are you? 81? You know who isn't 81? Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who turns 85 next week. Anyone see her complaining? Kennedy's soft little ass is getting chafed and we all have to pay for it.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 am

I'm 27 and I feel 90

So Trump is meeting up with Kim Jong Un about "Denuclearization". Fun!

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:53 am

Dennis Rodman has been putting in the hours. Good man

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:54 am

as if.

and to be honest, I'm kinda not looking forward to this being Issue Number One for the midterm elections. but maybe it doesn't matter so as long as the other investigation is continuing (unless this verdict is used to undermine the Mueller stuff).

EDIT: holy cats, Rex Tillerson got fired. it might be a little tinfoil-hatty to mention this but what the hell.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:40 pm

And they fired his under secretary.

And Tillerson's already given a statement where he didn't thank Trump for the opportunity to serve, which is about as much thrown shade as is allowed.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:54 am

The Gina Haspel appointment is the most troubling aspect of this whole thing. Handing the CIA over to the former supervisor of a black site who reportedly ordered the destruction of videotapes of Abu Zubaydah's interrogations is disturbing, but I suppose it makes good on Trump's campaign promise to bring back torture. Mike Pompeo has a mixed record in his statements on hypothetical rendition and waterboarding scenarios, but Haspel was directly responsible for applying those techniques in real life and appears perfectly happy to destroy evidence to cover her ass. As we're marching ever closer to 1984, Haspel may not be O'Brien, but she's at least held the keys to Room 101.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:07 am

BL wrote:
The Gina Haspel appointment is the most troubling aspect of this whole thing. Handing the CIA over to the former supervisor of a black site who reportedly ordered the destruction of videotapes of Abu Zubaydah's interrogations is disturbing, but I suppose it makes good on Trump's campaign promise to bring back torture. Mike Pompeo has a mixed record in his statements on hypothetical rendition and waterboarding scenarios, but Haspel was directly responsible for applying those techniques in real life and appears perfectly happy to destroy evidence to cover her ass. As we're marching ever closer to 1984, Haspel may not be O'Brien, but she's at least held the keys to Room 101.

This was a smaller issue when she was confirmed to her deputy job, but I imagine, given how quickly this story got out after her announcement, that it will not be an insignificant question during her new confirmation hearings. In a bit of whiplash, which Trump has a special skill in inducing, my initial reaction, before remembering who she was, was some relief in that at least she is an intelligence professional, as opposed to a partisan shill like Pompeo. Welcome ot crapper standards.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:01 am

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
EDIT: holy cats, Rex Tillerson got fired. it might be a little tinfoil-hatty to mention this but what the hell.

Well, why not? I noticed how this happened only a couple of days after Tillerson became the only administration official to call out Russia over the UK poisoning (and it looks like there's been another one).

There should normally be some reflection on the manner of termination here, except this is exactly what people expect. Like breaking up using text messages, Trump is too chicken shit to actually tell anyone they're fired. He's too chicken shit to even do it while they're standing on American soil. I don't know if anyone is going to commiserate Tillerson (or whether he deserves the sympathy), but this follows a pattern, well before his presidency, that demonstrates just how Trump prefers to treat people. He is not a decent human being.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:09 am

I was surprised that the Seychelles story didn't get a lot of weekend press. Strange, since it seems to guarantee an Erik Prince perjury charge (without a preemptive pardon, that is). But, no. Instead, we get story after story of Stormy Daniels. I know. I get it. Tits.

Nevermind that Prince is, like, at least a B-cup boob. The problem with the Daniels story is that it doesn't really lead to anything actionable. Except, maybe, if Cohen was dumb enough to use campaign cash to cover the payment. (And, in fact, he is pretty stupid.) The best I can see from this is that if Melania were to indulge, then she'd stand a pretty good chance to suing for divorce and making a mint, and maybe even Mar-a-Lago. There's a lot of reasons for why she isn't likely to do this. Therefore, it's all empty calorie soap opera. And an excuse to show Stormy's considerable assets.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:16 am

A lot of other stories though. In fact, I think one of the most significant of today's firings/resignations was actually from the spokesperson at ICE, who essentially admitted that he'd been ordered to lie about immigrant criminal statistics.

But I'm also waiting fervently for Roger Stone's time in the barrel. "There is one trick that is not in my bag, and that is treason." Good to know that 'lying through the teeth' is still on the table though.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 am

Jinnistan wrote:
I was surprised that the Seychelles story didn't get a lot of weekend press. Strange, since it seems to guarantee an Erik Prince perjury charge (without a preemptive pardon, that is). But, no. Instead, we get story after story of Stormy Daniels. I know. I get it. Tits.

besides the tabloid-quality maybe some people think that promoting this story will get Trump's evangelical base to abandon him (as if that has worked before). me, I'd be glad if Trump's affair had been one of his worst scandals. but it's not.

also, Pompeo sounds like a total warmonger.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:32 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Well, why not? I noticed how this happened only a couple of days after Tillerson became the only administration official to call out Russia over the UK poisoning (and it looks like there's been another one).

if it matters any, Trump has since acknowledged the incident but as always I'll more closely follow his actions and not his words.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 am

It looks like Trump's staffing shake-up is also going to include McMaster, Kelly, Sessions and quite possibly Mueller.

At least Jared is staying put.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 am

Just look at this dipshit.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:39 am

Normally, I'm not someone who finds pleasure in the pains of others, or someone who finds ableist joy in the stupidity of the genetically less fortunate. I'm not laughing at Don Don for having to go through this very tough emotional turmoil. I'm laughing because goddamn just look at him.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:54 am

"Hello Darkness...."

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:56 am

The person who shot this really deserves the Pulitzer in news photography.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:58 am

I'm still trying to figure out the deal with Andrew McCabe.

So it looks like he could be fired for allowing a couple of FBI agents speak to the press on background about the emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop while the investigation was ongoing. OK, I get that. But I don't see how this would imply his pro-Clinton bias, seeing as this story was a large reason for last minute skitters for her voters, and I haven't seen where what these FBI agents said was necessarily in her defense. (It doesn't help that the original article is behind the WSJ paywall.) And I'm not sure if the upcoming IG report also mentions all of the unauthorized leaks that were coming out of the NYC field office, facilitated on FOX News by Rudy Giuliani. Who was responsible for those?

Considering how the Weiner laptop was being described as evidence that would prove the Pizzagate theories of Podesta/Clinton "spirit cooking", it doesn't seem unreasonable then that the FBI would want to clarify matters, no matter how ineptly. I mean, Comey actually said that he hadn't "assessed the significance" of the laptop evidence, but that didn't stop everyone in Washington from automatically assessing that this was incontrovertible proof of an imminent Hillary indictment. That wasn't just Rudy saying things like this. Even Dem party members were calling it "devastating".

Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 2065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 42  Next