It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 73730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1471, 1472, 1473, 1474, 1475
 The YMCA Club 

Which social thread has the worst group of people?
Poll ended at Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 pm
hamsterdam 50%  50%  [ 11 ]
m&m 50%  50%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 22

The YMCA Club 
Post Re: The YMCA Club

Nice. Blevo what made you want to go and follow that path? Was it always like an ambition?
I followed my ambition too and started a podcast. We get like around 10 listens per episode. More than I ever expected haha.
https://soundcloud.com/user-327677431

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:33 pm
Profile YIM

Smoke Bomb wrote:

Evil, Jules, Bendy, Obscure, and Nameless. Big 5 right there, now it’s just the B-D listers.
Well you still post in here, so yeah...

The MadMan Reserved 31 Seats
"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)

Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Ace wrote:
Nice. Blevo what made you want to go and follow that path? Was it always like an ambition?
I followed my ambition too and started a podcast. We get like around 10 listens per episode. More than I ever expected haha.
https://soundcloud.com/user-327677431

It was always a secret dream of mine from a very early age, I just never had the confidence to actually follow through with it. Some people here might remember the hell I went through a few years ago with all of my health issues and bad marriage. After receiving 730 injections in my gut in 2014, I just ran out of fear. After everything I had been through, I figured "fuck it" and hopped on my first stage in May of 2016. I haven't looked back since. It's a long slow grind to find your comedic voice, but I'm on my way. I push myself out of my comfort zone as often as possible, and find myself landing new opportunities all the time. I have gigs on my calendar all the way through December of next year. I'm broke as fuck, still battle my health even though it isn't nearly as bad as it was, adjusting to life as a divorced dad, but I'm happier than I've ever been, I found the love of my life and I'm learning what unconditional love is all about, and it's getting better all the time.

Nextprojection.com

Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Ace, how can I convince your listenership to go to my website and click on an ad several times.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:02 am

MadMan wrote:
Well you still post in here, so yeah...

Nice tag on my own self-deprecating statement you human cup of plain yogurt.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:33 am

Anywhos Danielwastesyourtime.com

Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Smoke Bomb wrote:

Nice tag on my own self-deprecating statement you human cup of plain yogurt.

Never eaten yogurt. Not my thing.

"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)

Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:54 pm

The Guy in the Trenchcoat wrote:
Ace, how can I convince your listenership to go to my website and click on an ad several times.

You could sponsor us. And I'll mention your website somewhere during the podcast. :D

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:36 am
Profile YIM

Blevo wrote:

It was always a secret dream of mine from a very early age, I just never had the confidence to actually follow through with it. Some people here might remember the hell I went through a few years ago with all of my health issues and bad marriage. After receiving 730 injections in my gut in 2014, I just ran out of fear. After everything I had been through, I figured "fuck it" and hopped on my first stage in May of 2016. I haven't looked back since. It's a long slow grind to find your comedic voice, but I'm on my way. I push myself out of my comfort zone as often as possible, and find myself landing new opportunities all the time. I have gigs on my calendar all the way through December of next year. I'm broke as fuck, still battle my health even though it isn't nearly as bad as it was, adjusting to life as a divorced dad, but I'm happier than I've ever been, I found the love of my life and I'm learning what unconditional love is all about, and it's getting better all the time.

Yeah I remember your health issues. And your divorce came as a shock to all of us who posted here at the time. Glad to see you pulled thru and are happier than ever. I'm going thru my own health thing right now. I think I have carpel tunnel on my right arm. Also have a really bad Ulcer I can't seem to shake. Also doesn't help when you have no health insurance and are broke.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am
Profile YIM

What'd you think of what I wrote about Clockwork Orange, Evil? Admittedly, I don't like it quite as much you do (or at least, as much as I remember you liking it), but there's still plenty of quality content in it for you enjoy, nonetheless.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:15 am

Ace wrote:
You could sponsor us. And I'll mention your website somewhere during the podcast. :D

I got your message. I'm slacking, but I'll listen today.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Cool always looking for feeback. Trying to see what works. What doesn't. Already had to police myself because I noticed I said certain words too much.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:48 pm
Profile YIM

So It is fucking garbage eh. Between this and the ending of Hill House, well I need that Suspiria remake to fucking hit hard.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:04 am

Lets go Dodgers. I need you guys to send all the energy to the Dodgers right now.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:56 am
Profile YIM

I'm cheering for the Dodgers cause I fucking hate Boston so much. Machado is such a piece of human garbage though.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 am

Evil Prevails wrote:
I'm cheering for the Dodgers cause I fucking hate Boston so much. Machado is such a piece of human garbage though.

He is such a heel yep. :D

Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:00 am
Profile YIM

Evil Prevails wrote:
So It is fucking garbage eh. Between this and the ending of Hill House, well I need that Suspiria remake to fucking hit hard.

The best part of both version of It is the first five minutes. After that you can pretty much tune out.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:27 am

I'm watching the Raps rather than watch the Sox go up 2-0.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:28 am

Dodgers are actually up right now keep watching the Raps.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:37 am
Profile YIM

I loathe both the Red Sox and the Dodgers.

Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:04 pm

If I never post again, I lit myself on fire trying to replace a fuel pressure regulator.

Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:40 pm

RIP Trenchcoat. He died after the exhaustion that was yesterday/today's Dodger game. And another game is set for today.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:40 am
Profile YIM

Ace wrote:
RIP Trenchcoat. He died after the exhaustion that was yesterday/today's Dodger game. And another game is set for today.

Who cares about the dodgers? Rams 7-0. Seriously though, we need more championships.

I did not die. As it turns out though my car does not have an in tank fuel regulator. A mechanic told me it needed to be replaced. He did die.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:57 am

It's hard to find good mechanics these days. Finding a good one is hard but when you do it's oh so satisfying. Like finding a good whiskey.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:14 am
Profile YIM

For Evil. May he RIP.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 am
Profile YIM

I'm pretty great.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am

Fyi: I made a resetera thread.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rt-den ... rum.79585/

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:21 am

The Guy in the Trenchcoat wrote:
I'm pretty great.

Ha! From what I've read from the Steele dossier, Trump seems likely to enjoy that sort of treatment, eh?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:41 pm

The climax of suspiria is ... well, it's not good. The dancing and especially the sound design during the dancing is pretty fucking great.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 am

I kinda wanted to see that, but I feel like I should probably get around to finally watching the original version first before I do that...

:shifty:

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1471, 1472, 1473, 1474, 1475