It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 6:11 am



Reply to topic  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death 
Author Message
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death



Pretty bang on. It's also the best scene in the movie.


Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 am
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

The Wailing is a hell of a film. Much more ambitious and unique than Na's previous film, "the Chaser," this one feels like the South Korean answer to American horror films like the Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby. However, unlike so many derivatives of those films, this one manages a level of dread, realism and mystery that is as extraordinary as it is rare. The film manages to be gorgeous stylistically but never sacrifice the feeling of realism that made the Exorcist so effective. I couldn't help but think "this is what it would look like if it were to really happen."

This is something that separates it from films like the Conuuring and I think will give this one longevity.

I need to see Yellow Sea now, so I can see if it was a gradual improvement in Na's career or a giant leap, though I did like the Chaser for the record. It just wasn't on the Wailing's level.


Mon May 07, 2018 12:24 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
This is something that separates it from films like the Conjuring and I think will give this one longevity.


Any post that recognizes The Conjuring doesn't have longevity is a friend of mine.


Mon May 07, 2018 12:45 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Ah, The Conjuring, a hell of a good time. They are remaking The Grudge AGAIN for release next year. More useless entertainment that shouldn't exist.


Mon May 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

crumbsroom wrote:

Any post that recognizes The Conjuring doesn't have longevity is a friend of mine.

It's too derivative to truly stand alongside films like the Exorcist or the Shining. I think it will be relagated to a film people think positively of but isn't at the front of the public's consciousness of the genre. Unless of course the Universe takes off. Then who knows.

That said, it is clearly superior to the Amityville Horror.


Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
The Wailing is a hell of a film. Much more ambitious and unique than Na's previous film, "the Chaser,"

A little overambitious, I think. I would like to trim about 20 minutes and two false endings out of it. There's an awful lot it gets right, of course.

Also, I find the Korean tendency to melodrama to be so exhausting. Watching this after Train To Busan was an overdose in, well, a lot of emotive wailing and flaying.


Mon May 07, 2018 1:05 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
A little overambitious, I think. I would like to trim about 20 minutes and two false endings out of it. There's an awful lot it gets right, of course.

Also, I find the Korean tendency to melodrama to be so exhausting. Watching this after Train To Busan was an overdose in, well, a lot of emotive wailing and flaying.


Can you clarify what you mean by false endings? I think its length served it well as it was structured according to sequences rather than mere plot points, so it let every moment play out the necessary length. For instance, I think the film has some of the absolute best uses of intercutting I've ever seen, with both the climax and the ritual sequences stretching to minutes in the double digits but never once losing tension or feeling too long. There isn't a particular sequence that stood out as superfluous, redundant or artificially extended. They all lent themselves to the realism at hand.

I think Train to Busan may have done you a disservice as it does hammer the SK melodrama too hard and it's not entirely earned. Here, I felt like it was used properly and didn't go for forced sentiment. It all felt organic rather than a cheap attempt to make me feel something.


Mon May 07, 2018 1:25 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
That said, it is clearly superior to the Amityville Horror.


It isn't. But it would at least be a fair fight between those two. Regardless of how superior Amityville is if you really think about it.


Mon May 07, 2018 1:27 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

crumbsroom wrote:

It isn't. But it would at least be a fair fight between those two. Regardless of how superior Amityville is if you really think about it.

Amityville doesn't really have any stand out sequences. Nothing that could rival the clap scene. The Conjuring is the clear winner given the applause.


Mon May 07, 2018 1:28 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Amityville doesn't really have any stand out sequences. Nothing that could rival the clap scene. The Conjuring is the clear winner given the applause.


It's true Amityville doesn't have any stand out sequences. And the clap scene is better than anything in it. But it doesn't matter, it's still better than The Conjuring.


Mon May 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Wooley wrote:

So can we just end this and give me a YES or NO on it?

If you can't give yourself a YES on watching any film, the answer is always NO.

No questions.

_________________
"The wealthy and powerful always remind us that cream rises to the top.
What they fail to acknowledge is that pond scum also rises to the top.
And there is a lot more pond scum in the world than there is cream.
If you become rich and powerful, I hope that you will be cream rather than pond scum." --YTMN

YTMN's Remake Rematch Thread. Catalog Rounds 1-3
Thread abandoned 1 Aug 2017. Thread COMPLETE 25 May 14 (2d time!)
Images disappeared 14 Feb 2018 -- forever.
I had fun. Thanks for reading!

The Future Unreels will also lose all its images on the same day. But just think about how many images Jedi has on Photobucket, and the other posters here.


Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Gort wrote:
If you can't give yourself a YES on watching any film, the answer is always NO.

No questions.

If I understand what you're trying to say, it's an interesting point.


Tue May 08, 2018 12:17 am
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

crumbsroom wrote:

It's true Amityville doesn't have any stand out sequences. And the clap scene is better than anything in it. But it doesn't matter, it's still better than The Conjuring.

Get out!


Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Get out!


I've actually wanted to articulate my feelings on Amityville for awhile now, how it is considerably more interesting than it lets on in its generally dull seeming way. It does almost everything wrong as a standard haunted house film, but seems to forge its own ground in the process as some kind of anti-supernatural supernatural movie. It's definitely not necessarily a good movie, but it at least decides to move away from just using the crutch of competency that The Conjuring almost exclusively relies on. Maybe one of these days I will get around to that if I can bring myself to watch it again


Tue May 08, 2018 1:02 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

I'm sure we can all at least agree that the demonically possessed floor lamp in Amityville 4: The Evil Escapes is the best thing to come out of either of these franchises.

_________________
"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie


Tue May 08, 2018 1:05 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

BL wrote:
I'm sure we can all at least agree that the demonically possessed floor lamp in Amityville 4: The Evil Escapes is the best thing to come out of either of these franchises.


Is there anything more synonymous with horror than the phrase "Starring Patty Duke"?


Tue May 08, 2018 1:09 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Well, there's the expressive looking house that has windows that look like eyes...and yeah, I got nothing.

The Conjuring > Amityville Franchise

And for those wondering/caring about a ranking:

Amityville remake with Ryan Reynolds (More compelling/expressive than James Brolin)
Amityville original (Whoever called the film kind of dull is correct)
Amityville 3D (Just bad, and not kind of fun/bad)


Tue May 08, 2018 1:49 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Apex Predator wrote:
Well, there's the expressive looking house that has windows that look like eyes...and yeah, I got nothing.

The Conjuring > Amityville Franchise

And for those wondering/caring about a ranking:

Amityville remake with Ryan Reynolds (More compelling/expressive than James Brolin)
Amityville original (Whoever called the film kind of dull is correct)
Amityville 3D (Just bad, and not kind of fun/bad)


I'll give you that The Conjuring is better than all of the Amityville sequels. Considerably so.

And James Brolin is one of the best things about the original. Didn't you see how committed he was to chopping all of that firewood. Method acting at its finest.


Tue May 08, 2018 2:04 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

crumbsroom wrote:

I'll give you that The Conjuring is better than all of the Amityville sequels. Considerably so.

And James Brolin is one of the best things about the original. Didn't you see how committed he was to chopping all of that firewood. Method acting at its finest.


He was better in that Hotel TV series.


Tue May 08, 2018 2:07 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Apex Predator wrote:
Well, there's the expressive looking house that has windows that look like eyes...and yeah, I got nothing.

The Conjuring > Amityville Franchise

And for those wondering/caring about a ranking:

Amityville remake with Ryan Reynolds (More compelling/expressive than James Brolin)
Amityville original (Whoever called the film kind of dull is correct)
Amityville 3D (Just bad, and not kind of fun/bad)


This ranking suggests you haven't seen Amityville 4 in which, it must be emphasized, an evil floor lamp terrorizes Patty Duke. It is fun/bad out the wazoo.

_________________
"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie


Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 am
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

BL wrote:

This ranking suggests you haven't seen Amityville 4 in which, it must be emphasized, an evil floor lamp terrorizes Patty Duke. It is fun/bad out the wazoo.


I'm not going to watch it on the grounds that it isn't called Amityville 4or.


Tue May 08, 2018 3:16 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

crumbsroom wrote:

Pretty bang on. It's also the best scene in the movie.


I feel like Roger turning into a zombie is probably the apex of the movie, but I wouldn't dress anyone down for calling the opening the best scene. It does an excellent job of setting up how panicked the world is, and it also provides a sardonic counterpoint to how much the survivors in Night paid attention to the authority of the news broadcasts.

_________________
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.


Tue May 08, 2018 5:00 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Wooley wrote:
If I understand what you're trying to say, it's an interesting point.

Watch the movie, Wooley.


Tue May 08, 2018 11:05 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Apex Predator wrote:
Amityville remake with Ryan Reynolds (More compelling/expressive than James Brolin)

Image

This wrongness compels you.


Tue May 08, 2018 11:09 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Can you clarify what you mean by false endings? I think its length served it well as it was structured according to sequences rather than mere plot points, so it let every moment play out the necessary length. For instance, I think the film has some of the absolute best uses of intercutting I've ever seen, with both the climax and the ritual sequences stretching to minutes in the double digits but never once losing tension or feeling too long. There isn't a particular sequence that stood out as superfluous, redundant or artificially extended. They all lent themselves to the realism at hand.

Mmm. Like I said, there's a lot of great stuff in the film, but I admire more certain individual scenes (several of them, in fact) than the overall structure, which didn't have such an effect on me of conveying realism beyond those scenes themselves. I personally would have prefered a tighter structure, in addition to reigning in Kwak Do-won's more excessive blubbering.


Tue May 08, 2018 11:16 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

I guess I have to watch Jaws 3, Jaws: The Revenge and Amityvile 4 now?

I did watch Bram Stoker's Dracula over the weekend and I guess I liked it. It's too boisterous and meticulously made to dismiss, and I think Hopkins and Oldman chew the right amount of scenery for the approach three movie takes, but I'm not sure it ever matches the beauty of that opening scene (basically, I would have rather watched a Vlad the Impaler film in this style than a Dracula film). But man, Ryder and Reeves are not strong enough presences to anchor this movie, and I won't even mention Reeves' accent. (Except for just now.)

_________________
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm


Tue May 08, 2018 12:31 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

BL wrote:

This ranking suggests you haven't seen Amityville 4 in which, it must be emphasized, an evil floor lamp terrorizes Patty Duke. It is fun/bad out the wazoo.


I kind of gave up on the series after seeing 3D, with Tony Roberts, Lori Loughlin and Meg Ryan. Oh, and the worst 3D I've seen before that Fright Night remake.


Wed May 09, 2018 4:37 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
Image

This wrongness compels you.


That's The Exorcist, Janson.

Reynold's performance is still better. And Melissa George > Margot Kidder.


Wed May 09, 2018 4:40 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Apex Predator wrote:

I kind of gave up on the series after seeing 3D, with Tony Roberts, Lori Loughlin and Meg Ryan. Oh, and the worst 3D I've seen before that Fright Night remake.
I'm not going to say you made a terrible mistake in stopping. But I'll leave this here for you to decide:


_________________
"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie


Wed May 09, 2018 5:07 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Apex Predator wrote:
That's The Exorcist, Janson.

There is only one.

Apex Predator wrote:
And Melissa George > Margot Kidder.

Image

Still wrong.


Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

I think you need your eyes checked.

Image


Wed May 09, 2018 5:50 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Great picture. She looks frightened and miserable.

You might be better off touting Rachel Nichols instead.


Wed May 09, 2018 5:53 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

1989 Patty Duke > all

Image

Get a load of them shoulder pads. Yowza!

_________________
"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie


Wed May 09, 2018 5:56 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
Great picture. She looks frightened and miserable.

You might be better off touting Rachel Nichols instead.


Well, it was from the 2005 Amityville Horror. Her character was going through hell. But she cleans up nicely.

Interestingly, she makes more money from an invention than she does from acting.


Thu May 10, 2018 2:50 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

BL wrote:
1989 Patty Duke > all

Image

Get a load of them shoulder pads. Yowza!


Bah. Shoulder pads hit their peak earlier in the 1980s on Dynasty.


Thu May 10, 2018 2:54 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Margot Kidder wins.


Thu May 10, 2018 4:14 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
Great picture. She looks frightened and miserable.


Clearly completely inappropriate for a horror star!


Anyway, Melissa George is the best. I will watch her in anything. She's like a continuation of the Ashley Judd run of solid B-flick thrillers form the mid/late-90s.


Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Wooley wrote:
If I understand what you're trying to say, it's an interesting point.

I suspect you do understand.

My queues (DVD and streaming) are full of TV shows and movies that look interesting, so I added them. But most of them never get a YES when I scroll through, looking for something to watch. No idea why.

Then someone in here will recommend a film that's in one of my lists, and I promote it. But it still never gets a YES. After four or five years I usually delete those items from the queues. 8-)

_________________
"The wealthy and powerful always remind us that cream rises to the top.
What they fail to acknowledge is that pond scum also rises to the top.
And there is a lot more pond scum in the world than there is cream.
If you become rich and powerful, I hope that you will be cream rather than pond scum." --YTMN

YTMN's Remake Rematch Thread. Catalog Rounds 1-3
Thread abandoned 1 Aug 2017. Thread COMPLETE 25 May 14 (2d time!)
Images disappeared 14 Feb 2018 -- forever.
I had fun. Thanks for reading!

The Future Unreels will also lose all its images on the same day. But just think about how many images Jedi has on Photobucket, and the other posters here.


Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Attack of the Mushroom People is something else. The version I'm watching is dubbed, which I normally hate, but watching these Japanese actors with a ridiculous mish-mash of British and Australian accents is only adding the amazingness.

My only complaint (aside from period-typical sexism and a lot of redundant writing)? I'm an hour in and
no one has been attacked by a mushroom person :(


Thu May 10, 2018 10:15 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Takoma1 wrote:
Clearly completely inappropriate for a horror star!

Were we supposed to be having a serious conversation about these Amityville movies?


Thu May 10, 2018 11:12 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
Were we supposed to be having a serious conversation about these Amityville movies?
I'm still serious in my conviction that Amiltyville 4 is the best of the series because it's the worst of the series.

_________________
"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie


Thu May 10, 2018 11:17 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
Were we supposed to be having a serious conversation about these Amityville movies?


No, but I don't understand why looking horrified is a ding against George's awesomeness.


Thu May 10, 2018 11:24 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Takoma1 wrote:

No, but I don't understand why looking horrified is a ding against George's awesomeness.

The answer is that it was not a conversation that I was taking seriously.

Because, seriously, George quite aside, the 2005 Amityville Horror was garbage. The original, at least, proved to be recyclable refuse, but I still wouldn't call it eco-friendly.


Thu May 10, 2018 11:32 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Image

On a more positive note, this 1983 film (on Prime, Tak) is very low-budget and a bit crude in the FX department, but turns out to be an otherwise very well-made and acted horror title. Involving the legacy of a series of late-seventeenth century witch executions in a small rural Massachusettes town, a young school teacher has newly arrived in modern times sparking the interests of the (male) denizens who have, at least in spirit, been maintaining the patriarcal, puritanical traditions alive. And the teacher is a redhead, so, nerves are rattled. Donald Pleasance plays the local physician with secrets of his own (including a condition involving maggots in his blood).

Suzanne Love, as the protagonist, is strong in the lead, and Pleasance is as ominous as ever. The film doesn't shy away from the brutality of "witchfinding" perversions or the latent sexual roots for such paranoia. And I found the film's technique to be very resourceful in its economy, using the best from its budget constraints. Some may find this a little silly, but I'm not one to judge a demonic muppet.

Image


Thu May 10, 2018 11:43 am
Profile
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

BL wrote:
I'm still serious in my conviction that Amiltyville 4 is the best of the series because it's the worst of the series.

I'm serious in my conviction that it should have been called Amityville 4or.

I don't care if I'm the only one that likes my joke!


Thu May 10, 2018 11:43 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
I'm serious in my conviction that it should have been called Amityville 4or.

I don't care if I'm the only one that likes my joke!
Again, that joke is too clever for the movie in question. Watch it and bask in its idiocy.

_________________
"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie


Thu May 10, 2018 11:45 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Gort wrote:
I suspect you do understand.

My queues (DVD and streaming) are full of TV shows and movies that look interesting, so I added them. But most of them never get a YES when I scroll through, looking for something to watch. No idea why.

Then someone in here will recommend a film that's in one of my lists, and I promote it. But it still never gets a YES. After four or five years I usually delete those items from the queues. 8-)

Well, you do understand me.


Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Watched Save the Green Planet! last night, admired its ambition and performances, but the flick didn't really do it for me; think it was the repetition of the central torture sequences and how it occasionally dangled the idea of development only to yank the viewer back to status quo, like when an ill-timed kick to a chest re-ignites a heart, or when a character who disappeared in the first act joins back in the story at a crucial moment because... the film needs that person to? I loved a match-cut that transitioned from a dead eye into a doggie bowl. Hitchcockian!

_________________
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.


Thu May 10, 2018 11:57 pm
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Takoma1 wrote:

Clearly completely inappropriate for a horror star!


Anyway, Melissa George is the best. I will watch her in anything. She's like a continuation of the Ashley Judd run of solid B-flick thrillers form the mid/late-90s.


To keep things more horror related, she's also in Turistas (haven't seen), 30 Days of Night (decent), and Triangle (way better than any Amityville/Conjuring films).


Fri May 11, 2018 5:41 am
Profile
User avatar
Reply with quote
Post Re: Horrorcram XV: Let's Scare Corrierino To Death

Jinnistan wrote:
The answer is that it was not a conversation that I was taking seriously.

Because, seriously, George quite aside, the 2005 Amityville Horror was garbage. The original, at least, proved to be recyclable refuse, but I still wouldn't call it eco-friendly.


And I found the original to be dullsville. The remake/reboot/whatever wasn't any great shakes either, but it felt like it had its stuff more together.

Lois Lane fixations that some have aside, I stand by my contentions that George is easier on the eyes than Kidder.


Fri May 11, 2018 5:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ThatDarnMKS and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.