It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Award Season In Hell 
Post Re: Award Season In Hell

Maybe after I'm banned five or six times, I won't be so sad as to keep coming round.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Seriously, can someone here at Corrie just axe this guy already? I've lost that RT patience I was known for.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Seriously, can someone here at Corrie just axe this guy already? I've lost that RT patience I was known for.

Axe this guy? Like fire me or something? That's pretty dope ass funny, man.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Isn't Janson cute when he's angry? I just want to do his butthole.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Wouldn't it be so easy to go play with Popcorn Reviews, or whoever can put up with you?

But we know that you can't help yourself. You have to keep coming to hump my leg. You'll blow bile, then weakly try to apologize, like Bernie squeezing tears, but we all know you'll come back around eventually to trying to provoke responses out of me. Out of anybody, I guess, as you had plenty of bannings before me. Maybe it's your nature. But of all of the old RTers who have been obliterated, why couldn't it have been you?

I'm not going to miss you.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Wouldn't it be so easy to go play with Popcorn Reviews, or whoever can put up with you?

But we know that you can't help yourself. You have to keep coming to hump my leg. You'll blow bile, then weakly try to apologize, like Bernie squeezing tears, but we all know you'll come back around eventually to trying to provoke responses out of me. Out of anybody, I guess, as you had plenty of bannings before me. Maybe it's your nature. But of all of the old RTers who have been obliterated, why couldn't it have been you?

I'm not going to miss you.

I'm not humping your leg. I'm just trying to communicate with you in an ordinary fashion. Your intense dislike of me is peculiar and I'm trying to figure it all out.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Oh and you'll miss me. Who else is gonna hump your sexy leg?

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm

ski petrol wrote:
I'm just trying to communicate with you in an ordinary fashion.

Unfortunately, your posts can be read by ordinary people. You just happen to be a sociopath.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Sociopaths are mindless people with no emotion. I am quite an emotional person and am not a sociopath. If I was a sociopath I'd probably murder people, not talk to them on message boards.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Hey, new hobby for you to look into.

Do you have anything else to pathetically add to this non-consensual conversation?

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
The Post will probably win every single award of the season. It's like the Yankees buying a World Series by smashing the salary cap - Spielberg, Streep and Hanks. Of course, even Hanks has admitted, the Wapo did not actually break the Pentagon Papers story, the New York Times did, and it was the Times which took their battle against the Nixon administration to the Supreme Court. That story was apparently not thrilling enough, so instead we get the one about the back-up paper which also claimed to be Spartacus. It's more the story of Katherine Graham, a middle-aged widow fighting for her respect in the industry, rather than the Pentagon Papers or freedom of the press. (I'm guessing that her CIA ties will not be featured in the film.) Lost opportunity, in that Zach Woods (Veep, Silicon Valley) is inspired casting as Daniel Ellsberg. Too bad he won't be in very much of the movie.

Having seen The Post now, I really don't think it's going to win much. It's a fine film by and large, with some of Meryl's better work of recent years and an irresistible potboiler structure with Spielberg achieving his final form of neo-Frank-Capra. But it's also squarely in that "dad drama" mode of other recent films of his like Bridge of Spies, where, if there's really anything to be invested in, it's the fact that Spielberg was born to make movies and so delivers a slightly rote story with his usual expertise (and, this time, efficiency, thank the Lord). It's certainly not better than Spotlight, and I imagine Oscar voters will be a bit bored of "the vitality of the newsroom" after giving that film Best Picture two years ago.

I imagine it'll get reliable noms but won't win much when it comes time to harvest. Maybe Streep. Maybe.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:39 pm

DaMU wrote:
It's certainly not better than Spotlight, and I imagine Oscar voters will be a bit bored of "the vitality of the newsroom" after giving that film Best Picture two years ago.

I'm not quite as convinced of this, due to the Donald factor, which I imagine will play out in both predictable and unpredictable ways. I think that a film championing the independence of the press is exactly what some Oscar voters are looking for.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
I'm not quite as convinced of this, due to the Donald factor, which I imagine will play out in both predictable and unpredictable ways. I think that a film championing the independence of the press is exactly what some Oscar voters are looking for.

Honestly, I don't think even this movie is sufficiently "reactive" to the Trump presidency for people to make the direct associations they need to to think they're making an Important Political Statement, although I would agree with you that it's arguably the most topical of the current batch of nominees.

Sidebar: we did eventually get Mother! as a screener. Can't say I loved it, but it sure wasn't boring. Weird in how it feels sophomoric during the watch but more dimensional and strange on reflection.

The surface-level religious metaphor is all well and good, but I'm more interested in the alternating vanity/self-loathing it took to position the writer as both deity and hapless shithead. Or knowing shithead, given that the story's cyclical.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:27 pm

DaMU wrote:
Sidebar: we did eventually get Mother! as a screener. Can't say I loved it, but it sure wasn't boring. Weird in how it feels sophomoric during the watch but more dimensional and strange on reflection.

The surface-level religious metaphor is all well and good, but I'm more interested in the alternating vanity/self-loathing it took to position the writer as both deity and hapless shithead. Or knowing shithead, given that the story's cyclical.

I caught your quick B- review, and the only thing I would disagree with is the "obtuse" part. Not that it isn't obtuse, but rather whether this was tedious or not.

I also agree with your spoiler, as the more exciting and productive readings I've had on it have been outside of those that have made the film rather notorious. I prefer to see it as more of an allegory of vanity and ingratitude, or the selfish/selfless symmetry of our couple.

I hope that you had managed to avoid many spoilers before seeing the film. I can't help but think that the "sophomoric" feeling came from expectations of its pretentiousness. My main feeling while watching the film was immense irritation. This is not an ideal film for social anxiety. But I think this is why I found the back half to be quite a bit more cathartic once I had made peace with it.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
I caught your quick B- review, and the only thing I would disagree with is the "obtuse" part. Not that it isn't obtuse, but rather whether this was tedious or not.

I also agree with your spoiler, as the more exciting and productive readings I've had on it have been outside of those that have made the film rather notorious. I prefer to see it as more of an allegory of vanity and ingratitude, or the selfish/selfless symmetry of our couple.

I hope that you had managed to avoid many spoilers before seeing the film. I can't help but think that the "sophomoric" feeling came from expectations of its pretentiousness. My main feeling while watching the film was immense irritation. This is not an ideal film for social anxiety. But I think this is why I found the back half to be quite a bit more cathartic once I had made peace with it.

What's funny is that I like the film more on reflection. Part of this is the fact that I was spoiled on its more allegorical elements, so the initial circumstance felt like more of a waiting game than a compelling depiction of fraught marital tensions (it doesn't help that the film plays coy with names for its characters - that makes you think as a viewer that crucial bits are being withheld from you for deliberate reasons, i.e. "this will all makes sense" is read as "I don't owe you explanations yet"). But yes, agreed that the more fruitful/interesting readings of this film down the road will probably have much to do with what Aronofsky thinks of writers and himself specifically. By the end, the more outrageous allegory more or less speaks for itself.

That said, I did like
that Darren couldn't resist using another film to goof on the flood story once again. Although this time it's broken pipes and party guests.

It was also fun to watch Pi again right beforehand and see that through-line of social anxiety/nervousness with dashes of kabbalic myth.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
I think I can muster up some more unpopular observations for the season.

Three Billboards isn't a very good movie. It's not even the best faux-Coen clone this year (that would be Suburbicon). Like all unfortunate attempts as cloning Coen magic, it becomes immediately apparent how difficult it is to balance their dry, wry humor with moments of (usually sudden) weighty drama. Billboards reminds me of last year's Hell or High Water, another faux-Coen clone that is neither very funny or profound but had the critics eating out if its faux-collar hands. It swings from unconvincing quirk to unconvincing pathos, never settling on much of a point. I think McDonagh is probably in a better lane sticking with the more mean-spirited comedies he's known for. Billboards is also mean-spirited, ridiculously so in parts, but even a Dinklage Ex Machina can't solve its problems because he's spit out the other end just as every other redeemable aspect is.

Baby Driver isn't up for many awards, but I'll also point out how much it sucked. I just don't see much of a future for Jared Kushner as a leading man.
While I didn't think the more comedic moments of Three Billboards were hilarious or anything (the funniest part, with Mildred trying to talk with a mouthful of novacaine, only made me chuckle a bit), and some of them were even kind of forced (like the ex-husband's ditz of a new girlfriend), the more dramatic parts, like
Chief Willoughby's fate, and first "letter" to his wife,
did move me quite a bit, and redeemed the movie quite a bit in my eyes, so I'm sad to see you didn't care for it. I do agree with you that Hell Or High Water was fairly overrated, but that's less to do with its overall tone or themes, which I didn't have a problem with, and more to do with the rather flat, lifeless directorial "style" Mackenzie shot it with, but that's probably a discussion for another time.

Anyway, out of curiosity, why didn't you care for Baby Driver, which I enjoyed a lot, and currently sits as one of my top 10 of the year to date?

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Jinnistan wrote:

While I'd say it's still a front runner for the prize, I think its getting snubbed at the SAG award nominations may prove to be a sizable blow to its overall chances. Although it's not a surefire guarantee that any film that wins awards there goes on to win the Oscar, it's often proved to be very helpful as far as awards precedents go - and Hanks and Streep aside a cast of its pedigree seems perfect for their ensemble award on paper, making its absence quite surprising.

There's a part of me wondering if Spielberg might end up getting snubbed himself. Most of the contenders for Best Director are Oscar newcomers (Nolan, Del Toro, Greta Gerwig) and there might be a chance that the Academy might overlook him due to his already having Oscars. I guess it boils down to whether Jordan Peele and Luca Guadagnino are able to consolidate momentum in that category too.

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Jinnistan wrote:

My only reservation with banning him is that I fear he'd kill himself. From a previous account he had on this forum, he said this. Also, he wrote this a couple days ago. Sure, there's a possibility that he wasn't serious about writing that. However, if me reporting him gets him banned and that causes him to kill himself or attempt to kill himself, I'm not sure how I would feel about myself. For that reason, I'd rather have no involvement in reporting him. And I also suggest that we keep him on this forum.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:27 am

Stu wrote:
the more dramatic parts, like
Chief Willoughby's fate, and first "letter" to his wife,
did move me quite a bit, and redeemed the movie quite a bit in my eyes, so I'm sad to see you didn't care for it.

Funny you mention it because I found that to be one of the more mean-spirited things in the film. In fact, that was pretty much when I finally decided that I didn't care for this movie.

The fact that Willoughby - supposedly the "good man" in the film - decides to use his suicide as an insult against his wife seems not particularly redeemable. To be fair, his wife is barely a character, like all non-Mildred females in the film she's basically a cardboard cutout. Did she deserve this traumatic intimate injury? Maybe, but we're never really privy as to why. Instead, it just looks like one last act of cruelty in a film where most characters are either casually cruel or the recipients of cruel behavior. And we're invited to laugh at their cruelty.

McDonagh usually manages a cynical distance to his characters that prevents us from taking their malice very seriously. Here, he appears to be unable to separate sincerity from spite.

Stu wrote:
Anyway, out of curiosity, why didn't you care for Baby Driver, which I enjoyed a lot, and currently sits as one of my top 10 of the year to date?

Well, the problem was Kushner. Or Ansel Elgort (is that right? it feels mean to even type it out). I thought he was a waste of a face. I wanted to give him cookies. I'm surprised that Lily James is getting most of the criticism for their lack of chemistry, considering his vacuum of charisma. I've seen James believably swoon elsewhere.

More than that, I thought it was a dumb story. That's fine as long as Wright manages to keep it fun, but by the final act, I was just bored by it all.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:28 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Funny you mention it because I found that to be one of the more mean-spirited things in the film. In fact, that was pretty much when I finally decided that I didn't care for this movie.

The fact that Willoughby - supposedly the "good man" in the film - decides to use his suicide as an insult against his wife seems not particularly redeemable. To be fair, his wife is barely a character, like all non-Mildred females in the film she's basically a cardboard cutout. Did she deserve this traumatic intimate injury? Maybe, but we're never really privy as to why. Instead, it just looks like one last act of cruelty in a film where most characters are either casually cruel or the recipients of cruel behavior. And we're invited to laugh at their cruelty.
Well, I get why you feel that way about it, but Willoughby obviously didn't intend his suicide to traumatize his wife. Of course, such an action would inevitably do so, which he basically acknowledged in his letter, but for him, it was an impossible dilemma between choosing to just slowly suffer and fade away from a terminal disease for who knows for how long, and have that be his wife's final memories of him, or to take a messy, shocking, but quick way out, after they've just had the best possible day together that a married couple can ever hope to have, together with their daughters. Neither choice is a good one, but I appreciated the film's overall refusal to provide us with any easy answers, and I was really touched by the sheer, raw emotion of that moment in the film.[spoiler]

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Lady Bird (I've been calling it Ladybird for some reason) seems to be sweeping the Globes, making Gerwig's omission for director more conspicuous. del Toro won in that category, which is always a welcome sight though. Three Billboards won screenplay (which is bullshit). James Franco gets Best Actor/Comedy, which is a pleasant surprise (I haven't seen his film yet, but have heard how he went pretty easy on Wiseau).

I was forced to watch an episode of This Is Us over the holiday, and I'm convinced that it's the worst TV show currently airing. I'm sure someone could find some reality show that's technically worse (Americans Got Bunyons or something), but I'm not convinced it would be more insulting to the imagination.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 pm

Stu wrote:
Well, I get why you feel that way about it, but Willoughby obviously didn't intend his suicide to traumatize his wife. Of course, such an action would inevitably do so, which he basically acknowledged in his letter, but for him, it was an impossible dilemma between choosing to just slowly suffer and fade away from a terminal disease for who knows for how long, and have that be his wife's final memories of him, or to take a messy, shocking, but quick way out, after they've just had the best possible day together that a married couple can ever hope to have, together with their daughters. Neither choice is a good one, but I appreciated the film's overall refusal to provide us with any easy answers, and I was really touched by the sheer, raw emotion of that moment in the film.[spoiler]

I dunno, Stu. I'm going to try to find a transcript of Willoughby's letter in order to show just how spiteful it was towards his wife who, again, we never really learn why she would deserve something like that.

And as for the film's Best Screenplay win at the Globes, "I hope you get raped, too" has to be the worst line in any movie this year.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 pm

This goddamn movie. These shmucks and fucks.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Why is Three Billboards winning bullshit? I've heard nothing but great reviews.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Jinnistan wrote:

[spoiler]The fact that Willoughby - supposedly the "good man" in the film - decides to use his suicide as an insult against his wife seems not particularly .
More than that, I thought it was a dumb story. That's fine as long as Wright manages to keep it fun, but by the final act, I was just bored by it all.

Man you got shit taste in movies.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

I haven't seen Fargo S3 but come on Golden Globes. Kyle Maclachlan

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 pm

The Nameless One wrote:
I haven't seen Fargo S3 but come on Golden Globes. Kyle Maclachlan

As much of a pleasant surprise as Big Little Lies was, because I've usually been disappointed with Valle's features, Twin Peaks deserved all of the awards this year. And was Young Pope even nominated at all? Fuck you, Albert.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Also, I'm loving this ignore function :up:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
As much of a pleasant surprise as Big Little Lies was, because I've usually been disappointed with Valle's features, Twin Peaks deserved all of the awards this year. And was Young Pope even nominated at all? Fuck you, Albert.
It's good to see Laura Dern get some love but as always the Globes are just off fleek. I did see Pope get a nod, however, but yeah, let me guess, fuck you Albert

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:30 pm

The Nameless One wrote:

It's weird how a show with so many jokes about Hollywood sexual harassment, the one I thought was the funniest - about Weinstein being crazy and difficult to work with - landed with a thud. Too real?

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:47 pm

You guys are adorable. Please, never change.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Thoughts on Portman's "all-male nominees" dig while presenting best director? Not a fan myself. Del Toro, Spielberg, etc. shouldn't bear the brunt of Patty Jenkins, Greta Gerwig, etc. being snubbed.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:25 am

A lot of room left on the foes list, guys.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 am

Torgo wrote:
Thoughts on Portman's "all-male nominees" dig while presenting best director? Not a fan myself. Del Toro, Spielberg, etc. shouldn't bear the brunt of Patty Jenkins, Greta Gerwig, etc. being snubbed.

I'm trying to avoid what I feel the inevitable backlash is going to be. I'm an "ally", and all, but it was packed on pretty thick and merciless last night.

Poor Seth Meyers. I did laugh a little when he thanked the women in the room for "allowing me to speak". I don't throw words like "cuck" around, but, man, he shouldn't have to try so hard to audition for the role.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 am

Torgo wrote:

I agree with Portman's sentiment, but yeah, I wish she could've noted it in a way that didn't implicate the directors as the offenders and instead more clearly impugned the HFPA. That's partly a consequence of how these shows are edited, though.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 am

DaMU wrote:

I agree with Portman's sentiment, but yeah, I wish she could've noted it in a way that didn't implicate the directors as the offenders and instead more clearly impugned the HFPA. That's partly a consequence of how these shows are edited, though.
Exactly. None of them did anything wrong and I'm sure all of them are on her side.
She could have said something along the lines of "congratulations to all of the nominees. Here's to hoping that the HFPA does a better job at recognizing the contributions of the many talented female directors in Hollywood in the future."

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:40 am

I did like how Amy Poehler tried to satirize the less compromising aspects of the metoo movement. I haven't seen it mentioned much, so I'm not sure how it went over.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:00 am

Jinnistan wrote:
It's weird how a show with so many jokes about Hollywood sexual harassment, the one I thought was the funniest - about Weinstein being crazy and difficult to work with - landed with a thud. Too real?
I didn't watch the Globes but I can imagine that a solid portion of the crowd spent the bulk of the show airing their collars out. Openly mocking Weinstein at the Globes is good stuff, that certainly wasn't the reality a year back. The Oscars will either be spicy af or milk

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:22 am

My biggest takeaway from last night's Golden Globes broadcast:

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/6241/UtBvVG.jpg

P.S. can someone turn on [img] for me...?

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 pm

that rumor about him raping Natalie Wood better not be true or that standing ovation will not age well.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Portman's sentiment, although directly about the nominees, mostly implicates the nominators though. Personally I think how she says it is great. Not wanting to make people feel uncomfortable is among the main reasons we rarely see any real change on issues like this. She also would have first-hand experience with this kind of stuff.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:54 pm

bixby snyder wrote:
My biggest takeaway from last night's Golden Globes broadcast:

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/6241/UtBvVG.jpg

P.S. can someone turn on [img] for me...?
Have you ever uploaded images through Imgur before? That's always my go-to image site, and it almost always works perfectly for it.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:37 am

Torgo wrote:

Greta Gerwig wasn't nominated? That's pretty lame considering how much praise the film has gotten. Maybe she'll fare better with the Oscars.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:07 am

The Nameless One wrote:
I didn't watch the Globes but I can imagine that a solid portion of the crowd spent the bulk of the show airing their collars out. Openly mocking Weinstein at the Globes is good stuff, that certainly wasn't the reality a year back. The Oscars will either be spicy af or milk

I bet Weinstein won't be invited to this year's ceremony. Although it would be funny if he did and he had to sit through all the jokes.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:11 am

wichares wrote:
Portman's sentiment, although directly about the nominees, mostly implicates the nominators though. Personally I think how she says it is great. Not wanting to make people feel uncomfortable is among the main reasons we rarely see any real change on issues like this. She also would have first-hand experience with this kind of stuff.

Not to mention the still-unexplained drama behind Lynne Ramsey leaving Jane Got a Gun.

Taken in isolation, I'd agree, but it's tempting to call the constant refrain throughout the evening a bit of overkill. It was something that, by this point, didn't really need to be pointed out again, and unfortunately did take some of the shine off of the celebratory moment.

And the overkill hasn't really stopped there. There's still been a lot of criticism of the show that somehow they didn't go far enough. Complaints that many of Weinstein's victims were not invited (Salma Hayek was there, fwiw), that the black dresses were an insufficient protest, that there should have been a female host, etc etc. I'm not convinced that the Globes (a notoriously shady affair run by a greasy HFP) is the proper venue anyway. That's not to say that there shouldn't be a venue for harassment victims (and worse), but somewhere that doesn't have a history for taking Weinstein's dollars for nominations would maybe seem less hypocritical. I think it was trying to imagine the HFP as some kind of credible moral arbiter that left a sour taste in my mouth about the whole thing as well.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Weinstein's still at it, btw folks. A little reported item last week alleged that one of his attorneys had tried to procure Paz de la Huerta's psychiatric records from France to use against her in the on-going investigation. New Yorkers need to pay attention to this case, as there's no guarantee that Cy Vance won't bury it like he has other Weinstein investigations in the past. If he does, it will be quietly, so no one notices, and there's indications that this one may follow suit.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm

It looks like mother! has racked up a few Razzie noms. Cute. Let's look at some of the films that did not receive Razzie noms, shall we?

The Dark Tower
Justice League
Wonder
Pitch Perfect 3
Power Rangers
The Bye Bye Man
The Great Wall
Going In Style
King Arthur
xXx: Return of Xander Cage
Jigsaw
American Assassin
Geostorm
Kidnap
Underworld: Blood Wars
Life
Rings
The House
Resident Evil: Final Chapter
Tulip Fever
CHiPs
Father Figures
Flatliners
The Snowman
The Book of Henry
Friend Request
9/11
The Last Face

And Box Office Mojo just crashed, no doubt under the weight of this depressing disappointment.

We're either supposed to pretend that all of these films are better than mother!, or perhaps the Razzies are really in the business of spitting on stars.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:42 am

Jinnistan wrote:
perhaps the Razzies are really in the business of spitting on stars.

Is this a bad business to be in?

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:48 am

Evil Prevails wrote:

Is this a bad business to be in?

When it's arbitrary, it's petty. Many of the films I listed, with no Razzies, have plenty of stars to spit on. Halle Berry's Kidnap notoriously has sat on the shelf for something like three years due to terrible test screenings. Sean Penn's The Last Face is almost easily the worst film I saw last year, so if you had to include a Javier Bardem performance, it would be this one.

No, with J-Law, it is that her star rose to Icarus levels of intensity, and it is those stars which attract the most scorn. She probably even deserves it for something like Passengers. But instead, like stupid people are wont to do, they attack what they do not understand.

I'll let Scorsese bring the shinebox.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 am

aww guys, don't give the Razzies attention.....

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next