It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 560 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 We Didn't Start The 80s 
Post Re: We Didn't Start The 80s

Also I'm disappointed that no one has posted a Kuato gif yet.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 am

Captain Terror wrote:
[Again, don't take any of this in an antagonistic way. I don't deny there's something there that people responded to. Just noting that from my detached, 30-years-removed perspective his stardom is sort of baffling.
Oh, don't worry. I'm not taking it as antagonistic at all. In a way, I think Total Recall probably requires a little more familiarity with 1980s action movies and Schwarzenegger's appeal in particular to get what it's doing. The 1980s were a kind of rebuilding period for the American psyche, and I think that's reflected in a lot of the action movies of that era. The 1970s brought us our first military defeat, Watergate, stagflation and the energy crisis, which led to the presidency of Ronald Reagan, a Hollywood actor who preached a message of re-establishing American exceptionalism and might. A whole lot of action movies in the '80s were about muscly he-men with big guns either refighting the Vietnam War for a more pro-USA outcome (the Rambo series went the most literal with this concept) or fighting Reagan's War on Drugs. Schwarzenegger the actor has his obvious shortcomings, but Schwarzenegger the movie star was incredibly shrewd about picking projects that capitalized on this anxiety. And while he's not the best thespian, he's at least self-effacing about that, which can go a long way.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am

Captain Terror wrote:
That's what I've been enjoying about his films so far, but I thought F+B and Robocop were more successful at it than TR. Don't forget I've seen all of them a grand total of ONCE so go easy on me. :)

FTR record, I never liked Total Recall either. But I haven't seen it since I was about 14, and hated any movie where they went into space, so my verdict probably doesn't provide you much cover.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am

crumbsroom wrote:

FTR record, I never liked Total Recall either. But I haven't seen it since I was about 14, and hated any movie where they went into space, so my verdict probably doesn't provide you much cover.
I...I mean I...crumbs, this is the perfect movie for you. What are you doing to yourself?

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:32 am

BL wrote:
I...I mean I...crumbs, this is the perfect movie for you. What are you doing to yourself?

Clearly, I've been living wrong.

I have no doubt I should revisit, since I've grown to love pretty much everything Verhoeven has done. For a reference point, early adolescence also led me to hate Robocop, because it had robots in it, and robots were stupid. Especially when they were cops. Because fuck robot cops.

I had so much to learn.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am

Captain Terror wrote:
I have not, indeed this thread was created because I mentioned elsewhere that the 80s are a giant blind spot for me. To put things in perspective the only Schwarzenegger film I saw while the 80s were still in progress was Conan the Destroyer. It was well into the 2000s before I got around to Terminator. So that's the level of ignorance I'm working with when I discuss this stuff.

Oh holy shit, dude... go watch Predator RIGHT NOW.

Gonna have me some fun.... gonna have me some fun...

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Captain Terror wrote:

TOTAL RECALL 1990 (but still an 80s movie, right?)
I was really looking forward to this one, somehow convinced that I'd love it but alas that was not the case. I found the Dark City-ish false memory thing very intriguing so I was disappointed when the back half of the film abandoned that and became "try to turn on the turbine thingy". I was also unprepared for how much screentime would be devoted to Arnold with a wet towel on his head. I gave this one an extra star for Rob Bottin.

I thought that was an intentional ruse since the movie dangles it's balls in your face at the end because:
Right before Arnold goes under in the Recall lab, one technician tosses Arnold's customized program to the other to place in the machine and he looks at it and says, "That's a new one: blue sky on Mars."
The movie ends with a blue sky on Mars, indicating that the entire movie is Arnold's Rekall fantasy. So they kinda get you to forget about that until the very end with the whole McGuffin about Cohaagen and the mutants and the turbines is like the pretty assistant in the sparkly outfit while the magician pulls your card out of the deck.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Wooley wrote:
I thought that was an intentional ruse since the movie dangles it's balls in your face at the end because:
Right before Arnold goes under in the Recall lab, one technician tosses Arnold's customized program to the other to place in the machine and he looks at it and says, "That's a new one: blue sky on Mars."
The movie ends with a blue sky on Mars, indicating that the entire movie is Arnold's Rekall fantasy. So they kinda get you to forget about that until the very end with the whole McGuffin about Cohaagen and the mutants and the turbines is like the pretty assistant in the sparkly outfit while the magician pulls your card out of the deck.

Whoa. OK you blew my mind with that one. I definitely caught the blue sky line, because I'm a Matthew Sweet fan, but I didn't make the connection at the end. Nor did I notice the line BL brought up ("kiss me before we wake up" or whatever.) I think I'd mentally checked out by the end. So while I still maintain that watching them turn the turbine on was boring, I will concede that I missed some stuff. I'll get back with yall in 30 years and tell you if my opinion has changed.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
TOTAL RECALL 1990 (but still an 80s movie, right?)
I was really looking forward to this one, somehow convinced that I'd love it but alas that was not the case. I found the Dark City-ish false memory thing very intriguing so I was disappointed when the back half of the film abandoned that and became "try to turn on the turbine thingy". I was also unprepared for how much screentime would be devoted to Arnold with a wet towel on his head. I gave this one an extra star for Rob Bottin.
You see, I liked Totall Recall because it didn't overplay the whole "false reality" element within itself, and how it subtly becomes so much more than just another Arnie flick. At first, it does seem like nothing more just another sci-fi actioner (albeit, a very creative and well-executed one), but with just that one scene in the middle (plus a few other details here and there), it becomes this whole meta-commentary on the nature of film itself, and how every movie is inherently presenting to us a false reality, but we never care about that because it's just accepted as part of the overall artform itself. Yes, you could turn your brain off and just enjoy all the bloody fighting and shootouts TR contains, but the beauty of the film is that it's so much deeper than that and it does it so effortlessly, without ever coming close to belaboring the central concept/theme, unlike the blatant lecturing of something like The Matrix (a movie that I still love, but do acknowledge that it goes overboard with the overly tell-not-show nature of its basic storytelling).

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:59 am

I've never seen the original Predator.:(

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Stu wrote:
You see, I liked Totall Recall because it didn't overplay the whole "false reality" element within itself, and how it subtly becomes so much more than just another Arnie flick. At first, it does seem like nothing more just another sci-fi actioner (albeit, a very creative and well-executed one), but with just that one scene in the middle (plus a few other details here and there), it becomes this whole meta-commentary on the nature of film itself, and how every movie is inherently presenting to us a false reality, but we never care about that because it's just accepted as part of the overall artform itself. Yes, you could turn your brain off and just enjoy all the bloody fighting and shootouts TR contains, but the beauty of the film is that it's so much deeper than that and it does it so effortlessly, without ever coming close to belaboring the central concept/theme, unlike the blatant lecturing of something like The Matrix (a movie that I still love, but do acknowledge that it goes overboard with the overly tell-not-show nature of its basic storytelling).

kinda like Starship Troopers too.....

Hollywood needs another Paul Verhoeven. or possibly the old Paul Verhoeven.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:01 pm

ski petrol wrote:
I've never seen the original Predator.:(

That's your homework for the weekend. Get on it.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:38 am

I had so many plans for my day off but then it started raining, so now all I've got to show for myself is an empty box of cookies and two Deathstalker movies on my "recently watched" list. Curse you Amazon, and your enabling convenience!

ImageImage
DEATHSTALKER (1983)
DEATHSTALKER II (1987)

Not the most productive use of my vacation time.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:14 am

Captain Terror wrote:
I had so many plans for my day off but then it started raining, so now all I've got to show for myself is an empty box of cookies and two Deathstalker movies on my "recently watched" list. Curse you Amazon, and your enabling convenience!

ImageImage
DEATHSTALKER (1983)
DEATHSTALKER II (1987)

Not the most productive use of my vacation time.

I didn't mind the first Deathstalker, don't think I ever saw the second.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:29 am

Wooley wrote:
I didn't mind the first Deathstalker, don't think I ever saw the second.

This was my first time seeing part II. Give it a shot if you have Amazon. It has a healthy sense of humor about itself that the first one doesn't. It's way less rapey than part 1 and there actually seemed to be some attempt at giving the girls their due this time. (Yes, I'm saying this about a film whose leading lady is a sometimes-topless Penthouse Pet, but still). She's a feisty sidekick for the hero, and there's a group of warrior women that hold their own in a battle. Lots of recycled footage from the first film, as well as Corman's Pit and the Pendulum (the opening shot of the castle). Not a great movie by any stretch, but fun on a rainy off day.
The first Deathstalker was a favorite of my young teen years. It's a miracle I didn't grow up to become a sex offender.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:40 am

Having completed my Paul Verhoeven project, I'm now moving on to Rob Reiner.

THIS IS SPINAL TAP (1983) (millionth watch)
If asked to name my favorite film this would be on the short list of candidates. Well done, Mr. Reiner (Before now this was the only Reiner film I'd seen.)

THE SURE THING (1985) (first watch)
Daphne Zuniga is an uptight gal, forced on a road trip with Manic Pixie Dream Girl John Cusack. Will they-against all odds-fall in love???
Pleasant enough but thoroughly inconsequential. Filled with the 80s music I didn't like (Huey Lewis, et al). Reiner's filmography post 90s appears to be rife with fluffy nonsense and this seems to be the beginning of that trend. I normally try to watch everything when I embark on these projects but it's doubtful I'll have the stomach for it in this case, unless someone can convince me that The Magic of Belle Isle is a forgotten masterpiece.

My resolve is already starting to waver. Don't let me down, Princess Bride!!

Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
Having completed my Paul Verhoeven project, I'm now moving on to Rob Reiner.

THIS IS SPINAL TAP (1983) (millionth watch)
If asked to name my favorite film this would be on the short list of candidates. Well done, Mr. Reiner (Before now this was the only Reiner film I'd seen.)

THE SURE THING (1985) (first watch)
Daphne Zuniga is an uptight gal, forced on a road trip with Manic Pixie Dream Girl John Cusack. Will they-against all odds-fall in love???
Pleasant enough but thoroughly inconsequential. Filled with the 80s music I didn't like (Huey Lewis, et al). Reiner's filmography post 90s appears to be rife with fluffy nonsense and this seems to be the beginning of that trend. I normally try to watch everything when I embark on these projects but it's doubtful I'll have the stomach for it in this case, unless someone can convince me that The Magic of Belle Isle is a forgotten masterpiece.

My resolve is already starting to waver. Don't let me down, Princess Bride!!

The Princess Bride cannot let anyone down it is simply one of the best movies ever made.
I assume you've seen it 30-50 times like me.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:55 am

Wooley wrote:
The Princess Bride cannot let anyone down it is simply one of the best movies ever made.
I assume you've seen it 30-50 times like me.

NOPE. Everything except for Spinal Tap will be my first watch.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:33 am

Captain Terror wrote:
NOPE. Everything except for Spinal Tap will be my first watch.

Holy shit.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:47 am

Wooley wrote:
Holy shit.

The child has been deprived.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 am

PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)

Sorry to report that this was not the life-changing experience I hoped for. Liked it and chuckled throughout, but I don't predict that I'll be ready to rewatch it any time soon. No doubt this is a result of waiting til 2018 and age 40-whatever-I-am to watch it for the first time. I don't have any specific complaints, so I don't begrudge those of you who grew up loving it, but it just didn't grab me. If I were to compare it to a couple of other movies that it reminded me of, I'd say it's WAY better than Robin Hood: Men in Tights but not as good as Time Bandits. I hope I haven't lost any friends over this. At least I've got the never-seen-it monkey off my back, anyway. Just to end on a positive note, I think the part that made me laugh the most was Peter Cook as the priest.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:45 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)

Sorry to report that this was not the life-changing experience I hoped for. Liked it and chuckled throughout, but I don't predict that I'll be ready to rewatch it any time soon. No doubt this is a result of waiting til 2018 and age 40-whatever-I-am to watch it for the first time. I don't have any specific complaints, so I don't begrudge those of you who grew up loving it, but it just didn't grab me. If I were to compare it to a couple of other movies that it reminded me of, I'd say it's WAY better than Robin Hood: Men in Tights but not as good as Time Bandits. I hope I haven't lost any friends over this. At least I've got the never-seen-it monkey off my back, anyway. Just to end on a positive note, I think the part that made me laugh the most was Peter Cook as the priest.

Disappointment, thy name is Captain Terror.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Since 2018 has become The Year I Make Peace With the 80s, I'm thinking I'll use this as my theme for October. So I'd like some suggestions from the slasher genre. Obviously I'm aware of the Freddies and Jasons, so I'm talking about the Slumber Party/Prom/Valentine stuff. So I'd appreciate any recs. Even if you think it's way obvious, assume I haven't seen it and suggest it anyway. Sleepaway Camp is the only one I can think of that I've seen. I've already got a pretty long list in my mind, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything important. (Also I'm pretty well caught up on the Italian stuff, so no need to go there.)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Wooley wrote:
Disappointment, thy name is Captain Terror.

That's what she said. :)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)

You're the devil and you made daddy cry. *drinks*

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
That's what she said. :)

At least watch the first Predator.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Death Proof wrote:

At least watch the first Predator.

already in my queue!

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
Since 2018 has become The Year I Make Peace With the 80s, I'm thinking I'll use this as my theme for October. So I'd like some suggestions from the slasher genre. Obviously I'm aware of the Freddies and Jasons, so I'm talking about the Slumber Party/Prom/Valentine stuff. So I'd appreciate any recs. Even if you think it's way obvious, assume I haven't seen it and suggest it anyway. Sleepaway Camp is the only one I can think of that I've seen. I've already got a pretty long list in my mind, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything important. (Also I'm pretty well caught up on the Italian stuff, so no need to go there.)

Just slashers, or horror in general? Some slasher-y films:

My Bloody Valentine (obv)
The Stepfather
Terror Train
The Burning
Happy Birthday to Me
April Fools DAy
The Funhouse
The Prowler
Cutting Class

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Takoma1 wrote:

Just slashers, or horror in general? Some slasher-y films:

Yes, I'm specifically asking for slashers, just because it's what I know the least about. I know the titles but can't tell the good from the bad from the ugly. I'm prepared to watch some bad ones, just want to make sure I don't miss the good. Your recs have been added to my list, thanks.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Captain Terror wrote:

Yes, I'm specifically asking for slashers, just because it's what I know the least about. I know the titles but can't tell the good from the bad from the ugly. I'm prepared to watch some bad ones, just want to make sure I don't miss the good. Your recs have been added to my list, thanks.

Those recs are roughly in order of how good I think they are, but I have to admit that there's a real oddball charm to Cutting Class, which features a pre-famous Brad Pitt and a killing that involves one of those "a train leaves Chicago at 9am and another train leaves Minneapolis at 11am" type math problems.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Hahaha, slashers. Not the deepest pool to be swimming in.
Okay

Don't Go Into the Woods
Blood Rage
House on Sorority Row
Popcorn
Mortuary
Fade to Black
Last Horror Film
Slumber Party Massacre II

And if you're brave
Maniac
Don't Go Into the House

Yes, some are these are terrible, but I think they all have their distinct 'charms'

Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:17 am

crumbsroom wrote:
Hahaha, slashers. Not the deepest pool to be swimming in.

Don't be surprised if I abandon the project after a couple of days and retreat back to my Hammers where I belong.

crumbsroom wrote:
And if you're brave
Maniac

UGH. I was brave around 20 years ago when I rented it, an event which left deep scars. This might be the year I give it another shot. UGH.

Thank you sir, your suggestions have been duly noted.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:09 am

Captain Terror wrote:
Don't be surprised if I abandon the project after a couple of days and retreat back to my Hammers where I belong.

UGH. I was brave around 20 years ago when I rented it, an event which left deep scars. This might be the year I give it another shot. UGH.

Thank you sir, your suggestions have been duly noted.

Tak has listed the better films to pull from, but out of those I've listed, Blood Rage is arguably the most 'fun' for this type of movie and the one I'd likely put at the top of my list. SPM2 is the most ridiculous. Don't Go in the Woods the most inept (whether or not it is hilariously so is dependant on your tolerance for terrible movies)

As for Maniac, it should scar you. It would say more about a person if it didn't. Of course, you can skip rewatching this and instead just go directly to Don't Go Into the House, so you can be tattooed with another scar in a complete different place. You know, for fun. Probably not as deeply disturbing as Maniac...but almost. Not quite as good as that one though either.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:29 am

Captain Terror wrote:
PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)

I love Princess Bride, but your lukewarm feeling towards it brings up something about Rob Reiner as a director that I've been thinking about lately. He's a guy who directed two movies that I think are two of the best of that entire decade (Bride, Spinal Tap). One is one of the greatest children's movie ever made. The other is arguably one of the best comedies ever made. He also directed Stand By Me after these (one of the best coming of age films) and When Harry Met Sally (almost without any question the best romantic comedy this side of a Woody Allen). Misery is pretty good as well. That's an incredible track record for a six year period, yet at no point ever, now or in the future, would I ever think to put Reiner in the pantheon of great directors. It wouldn't even occur to me, even as I scratch my chin over whether I'd include Tobe Hooper on any kind of list simply from TCM. Or Charles Laughton for Night of the Hunter.

I think it gets to the style of Rob Reiner, of which there is abjectly none. He competently puts movies together. But he mostly let's either his performers or the source material he's working with speak for itself without getting in the way. I think this is a noble way to approach movies as a story teller, but obviously is lacking when I try I am considering people who are great artists in film.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 am

crumbsroom wrote:
I think it gets to the style of Rob Reiner, of which there is abjectly none. He competently puts movies together. But he mostly let's either his performers or the source material he's working with speak for itself without getting in the way. I think this is a noble way to approach movies as a story teller, but obviously is lacking when I try I am considering people who are great artists in film.

I got five bucks that says Captain doesn't make it past North.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:17 am

Jinnistan wrote:
I got five bucks that says Captain doesn't make it past North.

I couldn't make it past the last line of whatever I wrote there, so I can definitely understand giving up on terrible things.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:29 am

As for slashers, I'll go to bat for De Palma - Dressed To Kill, Blow Out, Body Double. Who knows, maybe someone hasn't seen them :P

Looking For Mr. Goodbar is an unorthodox choice, and 70s, but highly recommended. Also, Crimes of Passion is not usually described as a slasher, but it qualifies, and also recommended.

Among more standard fare: Night School, The Plumber, Motel Hell, He Knows You're Alone, Windows, Slaughterhouse and definitely The Hitcher.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:34 am

Jinnistan wrote:
He Knows You're Alone.

Tom Hanks at his finest.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 am

crumbsroom wrote:

Tom Hanks at his finest.

Never mind. I was thinking of When a Stranger Calls. I've made that mistake a few times.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:44 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Never mind. I was thinking of When a Stranger Calls. I've made that mistake a few times.

It was hard to imagine anyone liking that one, let alone recommending it.

I honestly don't know if I've seen Stranger Calls, beyond the opening scene.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:51 am

I see Maniac and The Burning have been suggested already, so my work is mostly done...but Black Christmas, you clowns! (Although it's not the '80s so that may be why.)

Also, Sorority House Massacre II is hilariously terrible sleazy goodness.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:30 am

Rock wrote:
Also, Sorority House Massacre II is hilariously terrible sleazy goodness.

Is that the one with the flashback scenes to Slumber Party Massacre? If so, yeah, that one too. I couldn't remember what it was called.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:32 am

Rock wrote:
Black Christmas, you clowns! (Although it's not the '80s so that may be why.)

I think he was asking for specifically 80s, so those were the only films I listed.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:35 am

Takoma1 wrote:

I think he was asking for specifically 80s, so those were the only films I listed.

That would only be reasonable...you reasonable clowns!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:42 am

crumbsroom wrote:

Is that the one with the flashback scenes to Slumber Party Massacre? If so, yeah, that one too. I couldn't remember what it was called.

Correct.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:43 am

crumbsroom wrote:

This is something that occurred to me last night, after now having seen The Sure Thing and Princess Bride: How much of my adoration of Spinal Tap is attributable to Reiner? That's a largely improvised movie, so while I don't want to discredit Reiner's involvement, it must also be said that a lot of what I'm responding to there is no doubt the contributions of Guest, Shearer, etc. And while Reiner's subsequent films bear little resemblance to ST, Guest's very much do. Hmmm....

And in response to JJ's comment-- I said this earlier, but I'm normally a completist when I start these projects. I didn't write about it here, but I rode the Verhoeven train all the way to Elle. But the last 2 decades (at least) of Reiner's work just looks absolutely dire. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but I'm not even going to pretend that I'm taking this past the 90s. North happens to be the point where I'd drawn my imaginary line. I kind of feel like I should see A Few Good Men just so I can see "the line" in context. But yeah, to address your point, I'm not even gonna try to get through North. Hell, at this point I'm skeptical of Stand By Me. Stephen King + Corey Feldman?? That's a nightmare!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:01 am

Rock wrote:
Black Christmas, you clowns!

I own Black Christmas on BluRay, bee-otch! I'm not a complete rube! :) But yeah, I'm concentrating on the 80s here. I've seen most of the Hoopers, Cravens, Carpenters, etc.

EDIT: And thanks to JJ and Rock for the additions. (I've seen all of De Palma's stuff from Sisters to Passion)

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:04 am

Captain Terror wrote:
Hell, at this point I'm skeptical of Stand By Me. Stephen King + Corey Feldman?? That's a nightmare!

Stand by Me, next to Shining, and maybe Christine, is probably the next best King adaptation. And as unbelievably awful as Corey Feldman mostly is, it's one of his good ones. In many ways, I prefer his performance to River Phoenix's.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Captain Terror wrote:

I feel like you'll get the charm of these things. There is a reason they have such a following.
I think if you dig Black Christmas, Halloween, F132, you'll find plenty more that have something for you.
Just avoid The Goddamn Prowler. That movie will ruin the whole genre for you in 89 minutes.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:12 pm

crumbsroom wrote:

Of course, you can skip rewatching this and instead just go directly to Don't Go Into the House, so you can be tattooed with another scar in a complete different place. You know, for fun. Probably not as deeply disturbing as Maniac...but almost. Not quite as good as that one though either.

I have never seen it, but I must, because I was 6 years old when it came out and the trailer on TV scared hell outta me, in a good way, and made such an impression that I actually remembered the narration of it almost verbatim to this day.
"Don't Go In The House. Because the people who live there... aren't people anymore. Don't Go In The House. But if you do... don't say we didn't warn you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMXbOPByE4

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 560 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next