Recently Seen

Discuss anything you want.
ThatDarnMKS

Re: Recently Seen

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am

Wooley wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:18 am
Oh, I forgot about PSH.
Yeah, I wouldn't wanna split hairs with you, I just feel like Phoenix was established in 2000 with Gladiator by which time Oldman and Lewis had been established for over a decade. I would consider those others I mentioned his contemporaries and I agree he is more talented than they are, probably a generational talent.
They’re definitely older than Phoenix and My Left Foot was older than I remembered but I feel like their careers both hit their strides in the 90’s as Phoenix was... rising.

Then again, I find generations fairly nebulous in general. What is the cut off? I’ve seen Hoffman listed as a contemporary of Lewis and Oldman but his trajectory even more closely aligned with Phoenix. He’s definitely a contemporary of those you mentioned but I suppose if we only count those, a more accurate statement is that Phoenix simply is the best of his generation, at least among English speaking men.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am

Rock wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:24 am
Anybody else kind of annoyed by how the internet has already made up its mind about Joker?
I address a lot of that in my review. But yeah. The discussion about how toxic the discussion of Joker will be is infinitely more toxic and dishonest than the discussion of Joker.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:43 am

It's sort of the reverse. I'm annoyed that Todd Phillips had to go and give those "woke culture means no more real comedy" comments. I'm not judging his right to say that stuff, but it's just a dumb argument. Then again, Scorsese just said that the Marvel movies aren't cinema, so there's a discourse I can't wait to witness, he said dryly, rolling his eyes so far backward that they popped out the back of his skull and rolled onto the floor.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:47 am

It is amusing how, in the wake of gun violence, liberal film fans will oppose evasive conservatives by declaring that movies don't result in violent behavior (a stance I agree with), but when a movie like Joker comes along that's being viewed as an alt-right encouragement, now it's all "won't someone think of the children" hand-wringing.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:49 am

DaMU wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:43 am
It's sort of the reverse. I'm annoyed that Todd Phillips had to go and give those "woke culture means no more real comedy" comments. I'm not judging his right to say that stuff, but it's just a dumb argument. Then again, Scorsese just said that the Marvel movies aren't cinema, so there's a discourse I can't wait to witness, he said dryly, rolling his eyes so far backward that they popped out the back of his skull and rolled onto the floor.
Phillips’ comments were dumb but I found myself empathetic to their dumbness when Twitter has basically been saying that depicting this type of character is a tacit and clear endorsement and glamorization of such behavior. I saw a person get thousands of upvotes for saying that Ledger’s Joker was better because he doesn’t threaten a girl with sexual violence. The amount of baffling things about that statement make my head spin.

But yeah. Phillips said some dumb stuff too.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:51 am

DaMU wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:47 am
It is amusing how, in the wake of gun violence, liberal film fans will oppose evasive conservatives by declaring that movies don't result in violent behavior (a stance I agree with), but when a movie like Joker comes along that's being viewed as an alt-right encouragement, now it's all "won't someone think of the children" hand-wringing.
Yes! This. Especially when like the conservatives that slammed First Man for being unAmerican, they largely hadn’t seen the damn thing and most of their criticisms don’t reflect the film overall.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:26 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am
They’re definitely older than Phoenix and My Left Foot was older than I remembered but I feel like their careers both hit their strides in the 90’s as Phoenix was... rising.

Then again, I find generations fairly nebulous in general. What is the cut off? I’ve seen Hoffman listed as a contemporary of Lewis and Oldman but his trajectory even more closely aligned with Phoenix. He’s definitely a contemporary of those you mentioned but I suppose if we only count those, a more accurate statement is that Phoenix simply is the best of his generation, at least among English speaking men.
Yeah, I'm really just trying to think of who his real competition would be among his "generational" peers. If we're considering male actors whose careers became established, say, from 2000-2010, that would include the likes of Phoenix, Bale, Damon, Affleck, Di Caprio, Franco, Hoffman (as you mentioned), probably Gyllenhaal, and of course, Heath Ledger.
Hard to argue he is not the best of those. Amusing that his closest competition might have been Ledger, had he lived.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:28 am

DaMU wrote:
I dunno, I'm pretty damn liberal and I'm all for Joker and think the arguments against it are fucking juvenile.
LEAVES

Post by LEAVES » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:47 am

The idea that people will consume horrible things that make their mind/body rot and so you shouldn’t produce those things, ethically, is a sound one.

The idea that everyone is going to behave ethically is not a sound one.

That being said, I have no problem with people saying that you shouldn’t make shitty food/FOX News/endless violent media. We don’t need 5 CSI shows, and a show called FBI, and JAG, and Law and Order and SVU and how many fucking more are there holy shitballs these people have never seen a Koreeda film their brains are god damn mush.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:40 pm

Rock wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:24 am
Anybody else kind of annoyed by how the internet has already made up its mind about Joker?
Maybe I'm in the wrong corners of the internet, but content I've seen connected to Joker is like 10% people worried about it and 90% people being like "I'M OUTRAGED THAT PEOPLE ARE MAD ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!"
DaMU wrote:
But I think that in this case it is a specific set of elements all coming together that are provoking this reaction: (1) There was a movie theater massacre committed during a screening of a Batman film. And even though it's false collective memory that he was dressed or styled to look like the Joker, I think that people still have that association. (2) There have been some pretty brutal mass shootings this year. (3) There is this building narrative that the preppers/gun-fanatics are just misunderstood patriots and maybe actually the real heroes. When you mix those things together, I can see why people are worried. I don't agree with it, but I can understand where the emotion comes from.

I don't think that the argument is that people seeing shooting in a movie will want to go out and shoot people. I think it's more discomfort with a sympathetic portrayal of a violent outsider that happens to emotionally overlap with a real-life tragedy.

I mean, it doesn't help that (fake/trolling or not) there was internet chat happening about potentially killing people at screenings of the movie.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:40 pm
Maybe I'm in the wrong corners of the internet, but content I've seen connected to Joker is like 10% people worried about it and 90% people being like "I'M OUTRAGED THAT PEOPLE ARE MAD ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!"
I don’t know how involved in “film Twitter” you are but I would flip those percentages in regards to that sampling.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:12 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 pm
I don’t know how involved in “film Twitter” you are but I would flip those percentages in regards to that sampling.
I never go on Twitter.

I know, I know. I'm missing all the hot takes!
Macrology

Post by Macrology » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:36 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:12 am
I never go on Twitter.

A wise choice.
Ma`crol´o`gy
n. 1. Long and tedious talk without much substance; superfluity of words.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:43 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:12 am
I never go on Twitter.

It has some degree of value but the degree of fall-in-line knee jerk reactions reaches a fever pitch over certain subjects and it’s pretty damn bananas, and that’s that I pretty much avoid anything other than film discussion. Right now, it’s filled up with people opining about how right/wrong/insane/out of touch Scorsese is in saying he doesn’t consider Marvel films cinema (he elaborates and it’s more sensible but that’s the line everyone is jumping on).

Maybe my viewpoint on the Twitter discussion of Joker is skewed because I tend to stick to following professional critics, directors, actors and writers but even when I click on the Jokermovie tag, the discussion of how terrible and problematic/enabling the film is for toxicity dwarfs the actual toxic response to the film.

But yeah... just stay away. It’s for the best.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:28 pm

I don't really want to go into details, but both Prisoners and Isle of Dogs were hugely disappointing.

I just finished Gimme Shelter and that film is like . . . whatever the opposite of Xanax is. The layer of the band watching the footage back after the events adds a real kick to the whole thing.
Rock

Post by Rock » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:39 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:28 pm
I just finished Gimme Shelter and that film is like . . . whatever the opposite of Xanax is. The layer of the band watching the footage back after the events adds a real kick to the whole thing.
Yeah, it's queasy as hell, especially as you see how every little step builds in that direction.

I probably should get around to Grey Gardens and Salesman one of these days.
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 am
I would argue that in an egalitarian family,
they wouldn't be alone in the woods in the first place because clearly they weren't the ones who wanted to leave the village.
This presupposes that The Witch is only interested in preying on pariahs. It ignores all of the other reasons why various native and immogrant families would choose to homestead in the wild. I imagine, under the rules of reality presented by the film, that all such families would have been vulnerable regardless of the specific family creed.

Takoma1 wrote:
And I wouldn't say that both choices are evil.
One involves being willing to submit and the other involves using your power to dominate. Just because I *understand* her choice in the end--and the way that she was driven to it through the actions of her parents--it doesn't mean I see it as some sort of happy ending/liberation.
The final part of this reflects my argument. I'm fine with the personal story of Thomassin's actions and decisions. I'm explicitly rejecting the larger political reading for her actions, which, in many various reviews, does champion these things as a "happy ending/liberation".

Takoma1 wrote:
In this case--and historically speaking--witches in the new world were up against Christianity.
The problem with the historical context is that, in the historical context, "witches" only existed as a manifestation of puritanical superstition. This context ceases to be relevant once presented with a world in which not only witches exist, as supernaturally-endowed beings, but witches with particular tastes for innocent babies. This is no longer about medieval unwed women with a penchant for obscure botany and discrete gratifications - the historical women so oppressed by the Christian Church. Once we allow that, in fact, the witch is a parasitic and merciless consumer of innocent blood, the historical context becomes a moot point. If this was Eggers' intention, then it's deeply asinine to posit the hysteria of witchcraft, as a religious critique, while still maintain the most hysterical superstitions regarding the evil doings of the targeted women. The irony (or incongruity) is that if we accept the witch as such a creature, then the hysterical superstition starts to not only make sense but appear almost rational and imperative to stop such an evident danger.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:01 am

I’m a fan of Prisoners and a much bigger fan of Isle of Dogs. Sad to hear, Tak.
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:07 am

Not really a movie but that Dark Crystal show was absolutely fantastic. I got like OG Star Wars vibes from it. Only criticism I have is sometimes they reiterate information we know already a bit too much. Other than that what a Marvel that program is.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:29 am

Rock wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:39 am
I probably should get around to Grey Gardens and Salesman one of these days.
WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?

Grey Gardens is a must see. And then you must watch the Documentary Now parody of it, which is completely brilliant.
Jinnistan wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 am
This presupposes that The Witch is only interested in preying on pariahs. It ignores all of the other reasons why various native and immogrant families would choose to homestead in the wild. I imagine, under the rules of reality presented by the film, that all such families would have been vulnerable regardless of the specific family creed.
Maybe, but the real weakness of the family isn't so much their isolation as it is their deep mistrust and deception. The problem is internal and I'd argue that the whole "dad in charge" set up is a big factor in setting those elements in motion.
The problem with the historical context is that, in the historical context, "witches" only existed as a manifestation of puritanical superstition. This context ceases to be relevant once presented with a world in which not only witches exist, as supernaturally-endowed beings, but witches with particular tastes for innocent babies. This is no longer about medieval unwed women with a penchant for obscure botany and discrete gratifications - the historical women so oppressed by the Christian Church. Once we allow that, in fact, the witch is a parasitic and merciless consumer of innocent blood, the historical context becomes a moot point. If this was Eggers' intention, then it's deeply asinine to posit the hysteria of witchcraft, as a religious critique, while still maintain the most hysterical superstitions regarding the evil doings of the targeted women. The irony (or incongruity) is that if we accept the witch as such a creature, then the hysterical superstition starts to not only make sense but appear almost rational and imperative to stop such an evident danger.
I guess that I read the film in the opposite direction--I saw the Witch as developing from those superstitions. I felt like the Witch was shaped by their fears, much as the Witch is able to appear in different ways to seduce/manipulate.

Feeling like the family/religion creates the Witch is why I don't find it offensive, because I see the fear of women as having it's origin in the religious beliefs and not as the religion accurately understanding what a witch is like.
ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:01 am
I’m a fan of Prisoners and a much bigger fan of Isle of Dogs. Sad to hear, Tak.
Prisoners was too torturey, and at the same time the actual solution to the plot just felt way too far fetched for me. The acting was good. I had no problem with the craft, but it was so long and there was something about the balance of the two main characters that didn't work for me.

Isle of Dogs was marketed to me as quirky comedy. So why are we "hilariously" talking about all the girl dogs being drowned? Why am I looking at mutilated animals? Why am I looking at a dog's ripped off body part? My brain just couldn't adjust to what was in front of me versus what I was expecting. Style was an A+. My enjoyment was like a C-.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:00 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:29 am
Maybe, but the real weakness of the family isn't so much their isolation as it is their deep mistrust and deception. The problem is internal and I'd argue that the whole "dad in charge" set up is a big factor in setting those elements in motion.
I don't see this as being terribly different than some other horror/thrillers involving family dynamics where hubris and denial (usually by the father) end up making the situation worse.

Takoma1 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:29 am
I guess that I read the film in the opposite direction--I saw the Witch as developing from those superstitions. I felt like the Witch was shaped by their fears, much as the Witch is able to appear in different ways to seduce/manipulate.

Feeling like the family/religion creates the Witch is why I don't find it offensive, because I see the fear of women as having it's origin in the religious beliefs and not as the religion accurately understanding what a witch is like.
I don't see anything in the film that would support this idea that the witch's intrinsic evil is dependent on these superstitions. This feels like an alternative to the "mass delusion" theory, or the preference to establish the witch, fundamentally, as being caused by the flaws inherent in the family and their beliefs. The film instead establishes the witch as a predatory phenomenon which is independent of her victims' convictions. There is no indication that this witch would either not exist or at least cease to be a threat if she were to encounter people with widely different beliefs about women. I don't buy this fanciful "Solaris" theory where beliefs have some kind of inexplicable power to physically manifest as one's worst fears. That's about as silly as the concept of prayer, and the film makes no attempt at establishing this power.
Thief

Post by Thief » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
I don't really want to go into details, but both Prisoners and Isle of Dogs were hugely disappointing.
I haven't seen Isle of Dogs, but Prisoners is my favorite Villeneuve, maybe tied with Enemy. Sad to read you didn't like it.

On a related note, anybody seen August 32 or Maelstrom? They're the only Villeneuve's I haven't seen and I'd like to know if they're worth checking.
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:40 pm

I love both Prisoners and Isle of Dogs, but I can understand someone not liking them, especially Isle of Dogs which is a bit of an acquired taste.
The Nameless One

Post by The Nameless One » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:40 pm
especially Isle of Dogs which is a bit of an acquired taste.
What exactly is this taste I need to acquire because Isle of Dogs is godawful

Ugh, why is Wes Anderson the whitest person on the planet?
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:18 pm

The Nameless One wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:13 pm
What exactly is this taste I need to acquire because Isle of Dogs is godawful

Ugh, why is Wes Anderson the whitest person on the planet?
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. As for what's acquired, as Tak mentioned, the occasional bits of violence won't sit well for some people. I was a bit taken aback by a couple of the early scenes in fact. I love it, but I understand why some would take the opposite view.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
It's really almost a horror film. Half way through the film you are basically watching a post apocalyptic hellscape beginning to crowd in on a bunch of rock stars who are in over their head and think they can chicken dance their way out of the end of the world.

It's a mostly terrifying movie.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:00 am
I don't see this as being terribly different than some other horror/thrillers involving family dynamics where hubris and denial (usually by the father) end up making the situation worse.
I mean it's . . . not particularly different in a literal sense.

But when you consider that the setting is a deeply patriarchal culture and that the father is the one whose horrible decisions lead to their problems (both external and internal), I don't think it's that big of a stretch to think that the father might be a stand in for the broader patriarchy.

I don't see anything in the film that would support this idea that the witch's intrinsic evil is dependent on these superstitions. This feels like an alternative to the "mass delusion" theory, or the preference to establish the witch, fundamentally, as being caused by the flaws inherent in the family and their beliefs. The film instead establishes the witch as a predatory phenomenon which is independent of her victims' convictions. There is no indication that this witch would either not exist or at least cease to be a threat if she were to encounter people with widely different beliefs about women. I don't buy this fanciful "Solaris" theory where beliefs have some kind of inexplicable power to physically manifest as one's worst fears. That's about as silly as the concept of prayer, and the film makes no attempt at establishing this power.
I'm saying that the Witch would be a threat no matter what, but that her manifestations might be dependent on the beliefs of the family.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:32 pm

crumbsroom wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:58 pm
It's really almost a horror film. Half way through the film you are basically watching a post apocalyptic hellscape beginning to crowd in on a bunch of rock stars who are in over their head and think they can chicken dance their way out of the end of the world.

It's a mostly terrifying movie.
I do not like crowds and I do not like being around people who are intoxicated/high. I felt almost physically ill looking at that crush of people and then some guy who is clearly stoned out of his mind starts mouthing words/contorting his face and I was like "NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!".
Stu

Post by Stu » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:06 am

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. As for what's acquired, as Tak mentioned, the occasional bits of violence won't sit well for some people. I was a bit taken aback by a couple of the early scenes in fact. I love it, but I understand why some would take the opposite view.
Bandy Greensacks

Post by Bandy Greensacks » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:28 am

Re: Joker - I'll never understand why people can't watch and appreciate a film with a social or political message they don't agree with.

You can love "I Am Cuba" while believing that Communism is a heinous political ideology. You can appreciate, on some level, Leni Riefenstahl's "Triumph of the Will," while recognizing that Nazism is even more awful an ideology. You can despise "An Inconvenient Truth" as a documentary while agreeing with its message about climate change. You can praise "Freddy Got Fingered" while not wanting to, yourself, jerk off an elephant to completion.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:06 pm

The craziest thing about Joker is that its "message" is probably something these critics would agree with.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:25 am

My journey to being dubbed a Twitter right winger because I actually watch the films that are causing left wing panic and don’t find them to be problematic is well under way. Between Rambo: Last Blood and Joker, I’m trying to see how anyone who has actually seen them would view them as inherent to alt-right, incel and Trumpian culture. Both seem outright stand defiant of such labels and are largely antithetical to the lefty criticism (and I say that as someone that considers themselves VERY left).

Anywho, here’s my letterboxd review/rant about Last Blood (2nd best Rambo film and 2nd best action film of the year).
https://boxd.it/PLHTh
Rock

Post by Rock » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:30 am

Oh man, do I have to watch the new Rambo now? I like all the movies to varying degrees so I'd ignored most of the negative reviews (I think only First Blood is remotely well reviewed), but kinda wrote it off after the author of First Blood (who I believe likes all the other ones) said he hated it.

Also, rankings:

"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:34 am

Rock wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:30 am
Oh man, do I have to watch the new Rambo now? I like all the movies to varying degrees so I'd ignored most of the negative reviews (I think only First Blood is remotely well reviewed), but kinda wrote it off after the author of First Blood (who I believe likes all the other ones) said he hated it.
It's the most left-leaning and intelligent Rambo since First Blood (albeit with extreme, gory action of the fourth) so I'm going to guess he got wrapped up in the accusations of alt-right fervour and didn't watch it.

But yes, Rock. If anyone on here needs to watch it, it's you.

My rankings:

Rock

Post by Rock » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:46 am

Aight. I'm supposed to be seeing Joker with some buddies this weekend. Gonna see if I can turn it into a problematic alt-right double feature for the ages, although they seem to be scaling back on showings this weekend.
____
Blog!
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 am

Rock wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:46 am
Aight. I'm supposed to be seeing Joker with some buddies this weekend. Gonna see if I can turn it into a problematic alt-right double feature for the ages, although they seem to be scaling back on showings this weekend.
Heh! That's exactly what my friend and I kept saying as we headed out to see Joker and this. Putting in the order for our MAGA hats now.
Rock

Post by Rock » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:04 am

If only they were screening the Kevin Sorbo antifa movie on the same day.
____
Blog!
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:06 am

Rock wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:04 am
If only they were screening the Kevin Sorbo antifa movie on the same day.
See now those... Those are where films get troubling and scary. As a fan of Kull and it's description of Sorbo on the back sleeve, I feel betrayed by that sexy action superstar.
Thief

Post by Thief » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Rock wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:30 am

Also, rankings:

This is my ranking as well, although there's a chasm between 4 and 2.
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---
Agostos

Buy Danish fake passports, Get Denmark original pasport online, Buy novelty Denmark passport, Danish false documents

Post by Agostos » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:45 am

w w w. Fakepassportgo.cc the best producers of the Denmark Biometric Passport. Passports come to you looking exactly as the ones issued by the Denmark

Home Office. These passports are verifiable using the U.V light feature for authenticity and are just perfect for use. We

also specialize in the production of the Danish Diplomatic Passport which is used by Diplomats to attend to

international official affairs of the state. To clear all your curiosity, contact us directly:

Visit our website: http://www.fakepassportgo.cc w w w. fakepassportgo.cc

Buy Denmark passport online
Buy Denmark passport cover
Buy fake Denmark passport
Buy real Denmark passport
Buy original Denmark passport
Can i buy Denmark passport
Buy original Denmark Passport
Buy new Denmark Passport
Buy Official Denmark Passport
Buy cash passport Danish
Original Danish passport
Buy original Denmark passport
Original Denmark passport
Best producers of Denmark Passport
Real leather Denmark passport holder
Real Denmark passport
Buy Biometric Denmark passport
Buy real Denmark passport
Buy real Danish passport
Buy real and fake passport online
Buy real passport online
Buy a real passport
Buy fake and real passport
How to buy a real Denmark passport
Buy genuine fake passport
Can you buy Denmark passport
Buy a Denmark passport
Buy a fake Denmark passport
Buy a Danish passport
Buy a fake passport in Denmark
Passport scotch buy Denmark
How to buy Denmark passport
How to buy Danish passport
Denmark passport renewal
Denmark passport application
Denmark passport office
Denmark passport fees
Denmark passport visa free countries
Denmark passport number
Denmark passport renewal child
Denmark passport
Denmark passport agency
Denmark passport application child
Denmark passport application time
Denmark passport after brexit
Renewing a Denmark passport
Renewing a Denmark passport in australia
Renewing a Denmark passport from abroad
Renewing a Denmark passport online
Renewing a Denmark passport in the usa
tracking a Denmark passport application
Renewing a Denmark passport in New Zealand
found a Denmark passport
Denmark passport biometric
Denmark passport brexit
Denmark passport blue
Denmark passport by marriage
Denmark passport belfast
Denmark passport cost
Denmark passport contact
Denmark passport change of name
Denmark passport city of issue
Denmark passport card
Denmark passport chip
Denmark passport documents
Denmark passport duration
Denmark passport dubai visa
Denmark passport expiry date
Denmark passport example
Denmark passport enquiries
Denmark passport expired
Denmark passport express
Denmark passport extension
Denmark passport expiry date format
Denmark passport emergency contact page
e passport Denmark
e passport Denmark application
Denmark e-passport chip
Denmark e passport not working
Denmark e passport photo
Denmark e passport usa
Register e passport Denmark
Denmark passport going to usa
Denmark passport glasgow
Denmark passport going to australia
Denmark passport greece
Denmark passport how long
Denmark passport how much
Denmark passport hong kong visa
Denmark passport how long valid
Denmark passport issuing authority
I lost my Denmark passport
I found a Denmark passport
Denmark passport Danish
Denmark passport jordan visa
Denmark passport jamaica
Denmark passport Denmark visa
Denmark passport jobs
Denmark passport jumbo
Denmark passport jersey
Denmark passport jakarta
Denmark passport jamaica visa
Denmark passport kenya visa
Denmark passport korea visa
Denmark passport kuwait visa
Denmark passport kodak
Denmark passport kazakhstan
Denmark passport kuala lumpur
Denmark passport kuwait
Danish passport kenya
Danish passport kuwait
Denmark passport marriage
Denmark passport middle name
Denmark passport married
Denmark passport Danish
Denmark passport mrz number
Denmark passport morocco
Denmark passport married name change
Denmark passport need visa for usa
Denmark passport office victoria
Denmark passport office glasgow
Denmark passport office belfast
Denmark passport office liverpool
Denmark passport office newport
Cost of Denmark passport
Extension to Denmark passport
Denmark to Denmark passport requirements
Denmark passport under uv light
Denmark passport unicorn
Renew Danish passport in uae
Denmark passport validity for spain
Denmark passport validity for usa
Denmark passport visa for australia
Denmark passport validity for Danish
Denmark passport new zealand visa
1 year Denmark passport
1 day Denmark passport renewal
1 year Denmark passport extension
Denmark passport 2019
Denmark passport 2018
Denmark passport 2016
Denmark passport 2017
Denmark passport 2015
Denmark passport 2010
Denmark passport 24 hours
Denmark passport 2012
Denmark passport 2009
Denmark passport 2008
Denmark passport 2014
Denmark passport 2006
Denmark passport renewal for 5 year old
Denmark passport Danish
Denmark passport over 75
Denmark passport over 80
Fake Denmark passport generator
Fake Denmark passport template
Fake Denmark passport number generator
Fake Denmark passport website
Fake Denmark passport online
Fake Denmark passport Denmark law
Report Fake Denmark passport
Fake Denmark passport
Buy a Fake Denmark passport
Make a Fake Denmark passport
I need a Fake Denmark passport
Make a fake Danish passport
How to detect a Fake Denmark passport
Fake Denmark passport buy
Caught with fake passport Danish
Fake Denmark passport for sale
Get fake Danish passport
How to get fake Danish passport
How to make fake Danish passport
How to know fake Danish passport
Denmark fake passport id
Identify fake Denmark passport
Make fake Danish passport
Fake Danish passport online
Examples of fake Danish passports
Fake Denmark passport pictures'
Fake Denmark passport price
Fake passport penalty Danish
Fake Denmark passport sale
Fake passport sentence Danish
Fake Denmark passports to buy
Fake Denmark passports thailand
Using fake passport Danish
Any questions about Denmark Passport?
You need a Denmark fake passport?
Want to buy Danish Passport?
How can i buy Denmark Passport?
Is it possible to get a Danish Passport online?
How can i renew my Danish Passport?
Did you loss your Danish Passport?
Who can get a Danish Passport?
Death Proof

Re: Buy Danish fake passports, Get Denmark original pasport online, Buy novelty Denmark passport, Danish false documents

Post by Death Proof » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 am

Agostos wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:45 am
Buy Denmark passport online
Who can get a Danish Passport?

Can I get a passport to Uzbekistan? I have to go pick up some... spices. Yes, that's it. Spices.
If I am the Phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I shall be saved, it will be because your love redeems me.
Patrick McGroin

Post by Patrick McGroin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:49 am

Happy Death Day 2U - It's a sequel so odds are it won't be as good as the original which holds true in this case. The first was more of a horror flick because of it's seemingly random premise. A college girl is stuck reliving her birthday while also being repeatedly murdered by a masked assailant. It has enough original moments and had fun twisting and subverting tropes. Groundhog Day meets Scream. This one introduces a science angle to explain why it happened and as a result loses some of it's edge. But there's also added humor and you have to give it credit for at least not completely rehashing the original. If you watched the first and ended up liking it then go ahead and watch this one.
My heart is still and awaits its hour.
Stu

Re: Buy Danish fake passports, Get Denmark original pasport online, Buy novelty Denmark passport, Danish false documents

Post by Stu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:02 am

Death Proof wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 am
Can I get a passport to Uzbekistan? I have to go pick up some... spices. Yes, that's it. Spices.
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:01 pm

The Crater Lake Monster - 5/10
If I am the Phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I shall be saved, it will be because your love redeems me.
Stu

Post by Stu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:08 am

Re-post of my old review for The Hunt For Red October:

Invisible. Silent. Stolen.
It's disappointingly rare to find a thriller that qualifies as truly intelligent, one that walks that tightrope between respecting viewers' intelligence, while still being visceral enough to give you that feeling of excitement surging up and down your spine. However, in my opinion, John McTiernan's Hunt For Red October is just such a film, a submarine thriller that really, uh... thrills, but in a way that I felt my IQ going up as I watched, not down. October achieves this by immersing us deep in the world of political intrigue and military fetishization Tom Clancy created with his novel, as almost every character is either an intelligence agent, a backstabbing politician, or member of the armed forces, spouting highly technical military lingo and hatching a scheme to outsmart the other side at every turn. Obviously, the spector of nuclear holocaust always looms heavy whenever discussing the Cold War, but rarely has that threat felt as tangible in cinema as it has here, with many murky, majestic shots of hulking submarines gradually looming towards the camera, and a score that goes heavy on the melodramatic Russian choir singing, giving the whole affair this alien, apocalyptic mood that isn't easily shaken once it's over.

Plot-wise, McTiernan juggles the multiple story threads with swift efficiency, showing us what's proceeding on every front quickly and clearly, and maintaining a tight attention to detail with continuous updates us on the general state of affairs, in smart moments a sloppier filmmaker would inevitably neglect. It keeps a constant balance between keeping up with the plot while also not leaving the audience behind in its wake, and on the visual front, there's a strong sense of visual clarity and weight from the reliance on kinetic long takes and zoom-ins, aided tremendously by Jan De Bont's fluid, classy cinemtography, which helps emphasize important details, and also keeps choppy editing at bay; as the various subs ascend or descend, the camera tilts alongside them in a sort of a Dutch angle, which, along with the ever-present background noise of the pounding engines, really gets across the great power and terror inherent in these underwater machines. Overall, this is one extremely tight, intense thriller (the initial torpedo evasion scene and climatic battle are miniature masterpieces of action & suspense), and is, as far as I'm concerned, McTiernan's finest hour; at the risk of going all Gene Shalit on y'all, this is one hunt you'll want to join, ASAP.
Final Score: 9
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Stu wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:08 am
Re-post of my old review for The Hunt For Red October:

Invisible. Shilent. Shtolen.
fixed.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Death Proof wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 pm
fixed.
HAHAHAHA!

"Shum things in here don't react well to bulletsh."
Patrick McGroin

Post by Patrick McGroin » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:37 pm

L'Avventura - 7.5/10 - I guess that in order to understand, calculate and take into consideration this film's place in cinematic history you have to be at least a little familiar with Italian cinema in general. I guess I'm not because even though I can understand that Michelangelo Antonioni's movie was a major sea change that is where my consideration ends. Without that background it's difficult to move beyond this being just an okay film. It's not a bad film mind you. It's depiction of the prosaic existence of the nation's idle rich was something new I suppose. And the open ended nature of the heart of the story was maybe staggering to people but again it's hard to calculate. I have seen the 3 Fellini films that predate this and Vittorio De Sica's The Bicycle Thief so I can appreciate Antonioni's treatise in a limited context. Clocking in at almost two and a half hours it's not for the faint of heart.
My heart is still and awaits its hour.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Joker (2019) - 8/10
I saw Joker yesterday, and I enjoyed it quite a bit more than I expected. My initial expectations going into it was that it was going to be a decent film, but that the Joker's arc was going to probably be a mimicry of Travis Bickle's from Taxi Driver, meaning that it would've ultimately made me wish I was watching the latter film instead. Does it have similarities to Taxi Driver? Yes. Is it a mimicry though? No. Unlike Scorsese's film, this one is heavily reliant on social commentary, specifically how the failure of institutions to properly care for people like Arthur and to govern the city properly caused most of the violence of the film to erupt, whether you're referring to Arthur, whose murderous impulses were heightened by how it was easy for him to obtain a gun and what was learned about his mother later in the film or how the protesting/rioting broke out due to the actions of Wayne Enterprises and the police. Due to this depth, the film is able to stand on it own and avoid living in the shadows of Scorsese's film. In addition, Joaquin Phoenix was terrific not only due to his acting, but also due to his physical appearance and how he lost all that weight in preparation for the film. On a side note, unlike some critics, I didn't have an issue with the twist near the middle. While the glaring similarity it had to Fight Club's famous twist struck me as awkward at first glance, this reveal serves an important purpose, which is that it doesn't only advance his character arc, but it drives home the point on how the institutions helped to contribute to his actions later in the film by failing to properly supply him with his medications. Overall, in addition to it being an exciting film which has a steady pacing to it akin to escalating tension, this is also a smart one, and I feel like it's one of the essential films of this year.
LEAVES

Post by LEAVES » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:00 am

Patrick McGroin wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:37 pm
L'Avventura - 7.5/10 - I guess that in order to understand, calculate and take into consideration this film's place in cinematic history you have to be at least a little familiar with Italian cinema in general. I guess I'm not because even though I can understand that Michelangelo Antonioni's movie was a major sea change that is where my consideration ends. Without that background it's difficult to move beyond this being just an okay film. It's not a bad film mind you. It's depiction of the prosaic existence of the nation's idle rich was something new I suppose. And the open ended nature of the heart of the story was maybe staggering to people but again it's hard to calculate. I have seen the 3 Fellini films that predate this and Vittorio De Sica's The Bicycle Thief so I can appreciate Antonioni's treatise in a limited context. Clocking in at almost two and a half hours it's not for the faint of heart.
You don't need to know anything about anything.

I saw it relatively early on in my film viewing career and was blown away. And I still am. You might not be - that's fine. You don't need to know anything outside of the film, though. It's all there.

The only thing I might say is: It's a film about people. They may be rich, and they may not be perfect, but they're still people. It's not a satire of rich people.