The Television Thread

Discuss anything you want.
Captain Terror

Re: The Television Thread

Post by Captain Terror » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Thief wrote:
I, like you, enjoyed the character so much in The First Avenger that thought about jumping into the show. Still haven't but I've been seriously considering it. Might also jump into Agents of SHIELD.
My Hulu trial will end before I can get to season 2, but I liked 1 enough that I'll probably just blind-buy the whole thing on disc.
Lots of fun callbacks to the movies, including one cameo that I didn't expect. There's a character that was trained at the same Russian facility that would later train the future Black Widow, and she was fun. I especially liked the shot of her parkour-ing down 6 flights of stairs.
But mostly I just liked the old-fashioned tone of it all. I'd compare it to a Lois Lane-without-Superman kind of vibe. Also refreshing is the lack of a love interest. Her two main allies are the prim (and married) Jarvis, and Howard Stark, whose womanizing repulses her. I wouldn't be surprised if Stark & Carter became a thing in S2, but I was relieved that they didn't go there.
Torgo

Post by Torgo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:14 pm

Hulu's programming is getting better and better. I binged Shrill last weekend and I really enjoyed it. If there's a better episode of TV this year than the fourth one. I'll be very surprised.
If you like Aidy Bryant in SNL, you'll love her in this.
Last Great Movie Seen
Summertime (Lean, 1955)
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Captain Terror wrote:Also refreshing is the lack of a love interest. Her two main allies are the prim (and married) Jarvis, and Howard Stark, whose womanizing repulses her. I wouldn't be surprised if Stark & Carter became a thing in S2, but I was relieved that they didn't go there.
I would say that Sousa was a pretty great love interest, but what the show really gets right is that romance is such a low, low priority for Peggy considering what she's dealing with. Not only does she have other things on her mind, but she's in a precarious position and she's not going to let lovey-dovey feelings get in the way of that.

And I especially love how during the
interrogation scene she calls out the fact that his version of being a gentleman/respectful is actually just a different version of the kind of patronizing condescension that she gets from all of the men in the office. That speech where she calls out how each of them see her (through their own sexist lens) is pretty great.
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 am

Takoma1 wrote: I would say that Sousa was a pretty great love interest, but what the show really gets right is that romance is such a low, low priority for Peggy considering what she's dealing with. Not only does she have other things on her mind, but she's in a precarious position and she's not going to let lovey-dovey feelings get in the way of that.
Correct, and I think they also found a good balance with the Cap stuff. I'd say she's appropriately melancholy about it, but the loss of her man is not the main focus of her life.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 am

Anyone else finish Arrested Development? It didn’t grab me like previous seasons but I think it ended very strongly.
Thief

Post by Thief » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Thief wrote:
I, like you, enjoyed the character so much in The First Avenger that thought about jumping into the show. Still haven't but I've been seriously considering it. Might also jump into Agents of SHIELD.
I finally caved in and started watching Agents of SHIELD last night. Only saw the first episode, but I thought it was ok/good. I felt the tone was a bit more campy than the films, but I was kinda expecting that. I liked seeing Coulson and Hill here, since I've liked their brief roles in the films. The other characters didn't really leave much of an impression either way, although I did like the back-and-forth banter between Fitz and Simmons. Nothing spectacular, but it was kinda fun.

On other notes, I finished Stranger Things 2 and I thought it was pretty solid. I think it managed a nice balance of sticking to a formula, or following a similar beat, while also taking the story further. All the characters we loved are back, and the new characters are good. I enjoyed the addition of Max, the redhead girl, to the mix although I'm not sure what they were trying to do with the relationship with her brother. It seemed like something that kinda hovered over the plot through all season with little to no payoff. I also don't know what to say about the other telekinetic girl (Kali). She felt more like a plot device to advance Eleven's character than a real character per se.

I'm about to finish the first season of Ozark, and I'm enjoying it. Still not blown away by it, but I enjoyed the way the plot is moving and the way the characters are developing. Sometimes it kinda feels like the story wants to imitate Breaking Bad too much (a seemingly inoffensive family finds itself getting into dark business, thus uncovering their own dark impulses), but I kinda like the way Bateman and Linney carry themselves.
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:05 pm

ThatDarnMKS wrote:Anyone else finish Arrested Development? It didn’t grab me like previous seasons but I think it ended very strongly.
Through the first six episodes (of part 1). It's been rough, and hard to pinpoint where exactly the problem is. My best guess is that the show seems to be spending half its time now explaining its own convolutions, and it never lets old convolutions go, so Season Five is littered with fallout from Season Four, a season I didn't care too much for anyway. And it just gets tiresome, like the show is a big game of Sudoku now.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:14 pm

And Russian Doll stayed interesting to the end and found a clever way to close out the story.
Splitting up the heroes into competing timelines and making them have to "rescue" the other did double-duty of showing their progression (by paralleling it to their behavior in episode one) and testing what they'd learned. It isn't enough to be a different person, you have to put that into action. Good stuff.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Thief wrote:
I finally caved in and started watching Agents of SHIELD last night. Only saw the first episode, but I thought it was ok/good. I felt the tone was a bit more campy than the films, but I was kinda expecting that. I liked seeing Coulson and Hill here, since I've liked their brief roles in the films. The other characters didn't really leave much of an impression either way, although I did like the back-and-forth banter between Fitz and Simmons. Nothing spectacular, but it was kinda fun.
I watched the first two seasons of Agents of SHIELD before sort of petering out on it. I felt like all of the episodes ranged from "meh" to "pretty good". Never great, but also I wasn't really ever frustrated or bored with it. Some of the action sequences in the second season are pretty great.
Deschain13

Post by Deschain13 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Part 1 of the current Arrested Development season wasn’t super great, especially the first episode which was mostly a recap of the previous season.
So I haven’t started part 2 yet because I’ve been going through Adventure Time for the first time. I’m on season 6 and it’s such a delightful show. The characters are great (Marceline the Vampire Queen might be my favorite), the world and the lore of that world is so fascinating, I love any episode that dives into it. But what I’m most impressed with is the show’s constant message of love, patience, and tolerance to even the most obnoxious and constant villains. Ice King and the Earl of Lemongrab are recurring nuisances and downright evil sometimes and Finn and Jake need to lay the smack down on them often, but despite that everyone keeps reaching out and trying to help them. They invite Ice King to their parties and help him when he asks for it, Princess Bubblegum constantly sends food and support to the lemongrabs, etc. So I love that aspect of it.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm

DaMU wrote:
Through the first six episodes (of part 1). It's been rough, and hard to pinpoint where exactly the problem is. My best guess is that the show seems to be spending half its time now explaining its own convolutions, and it never lets old convolutions go, so Season Five is littered with fallout from Season Four, a season I didn't care too much for anyway. And it just gets tiresome, like the show is a big game of Sudoku now.
I loved season 4 but season 5 (along with the remix of 4) seem to be exactly fallout from the reception of criticism of s4 and Hurwitz can’t quite find his audacity anymore (except the end) and tries to spoon feed the audience.

The biggest problem, however, is that it’s an editing nightmare. It has mismatched audio, lines of dialogue missing while characters are clearly speaking, poor stand ins for missing cast members and just feels slapdash and unpolished.

That said, I think it’s ultimately worth watching and gets better as it goes.
topherH

Post by topherH » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Whatculture published an article about the stand alone Joker film from Batman Beyond so I decided to check out the series. I avoid tv shows now because I don't like dedicating that much time but this first season was good. It has pretty much everyone from the animated series plus some new creators. The first few episodes were a tad rough but it kicks into gear around the fifth episode (Freeze) and never lets of the pedal. We'll never see it, but I'd prefer a live action take on this over another reboot.
State of Siege |Gavras, 1972| +
Deadpool |Miller, 2016| +
Z |Gavras, 1969| -
The Confession |Gavras, 1970| +
Missing |Gavras, 1982| +
The Revenant |Inarritu, 2015| +
The Hateful Eight |Tarantino, 2015| +

+ Recommended
Thief

Post by Thief » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:50 pm

I'm really enjoying season 3 of Fargo. I still have 3 or 4 episodes to go, but I think I like it slightly better than the second one. I feel it really drives home these idea of the inevitability of fate and how bad things will happen regardless of what we do. Also, is V.I. Varga the most unpleasant and disgusting TV character ever? Wow. Great performance by David Thewlis, though.
Torgo

Post by Torgo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Thief wrote:Also, is V.I. Varga the most unpleasant and disgusting TV character ever? Wow. Great performance by David Thewlis, though.
I was skeptical, but then...
...there was the "coffee cup" scene with him and Sy, and that sealed the deal. Ewww.
Michael Stuhlbarg is really good in that season as well. He never gets enough credit in general.
Last Great Movie Seen
Summertime (Lean, 1955)
Thief

Post by Thief » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Torgo wrote:I was skeptical, but then...
...there was the "coffee cup" scene with him and Sy, and that sealed the deal. Ewww.
Michael Stuhlbarg is really good in that season as well. He never gets enough credit in general.
He's literally on everything! He was great in Boardwalk Empire and The Looming Tower.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:48 pm

DaMU wrote:And Russian Doll stayed interesting to the end and found a clever way to close out the story.
Splitting up the heroes into competing timelines and making them have to "rescue" the other did double-duty of showing their progression (by paralleling it to their behavior in episode one) and testing what they'd learned. It isn't enough to be a different person, you have to put that into action. Good stuff.
Agreed. Someone posted a link to an article about the final episode that brought up some elements I hadn't noticed about the very last scene.
Slentert

Post by Slentert » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Slentert wrote:
Thank you for enabling my laziness!
Captain Oats

Post by Captain Oats » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Patrick McGroin

Post by Patrick McGroin » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:11 am

Stranger Things season 3 trailer. I think this is still must see TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEG3bmU_WaI
My heart is still and awaits its hour.
Captain Oats

Post by Captain Oats » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Thief

Post by Thief » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Finished season 3 of Fargo last night. This show is so great in almost every aspect. The way they manage to evoke that Coen feeling while also carving its own path, the great performances they pull off from almost everyone involved, the darkly cynical stories, the snappy dialogue. This season was no exception. I still think season 1 is my favorite, but this one is close behind. Those last two episodes were excellent.
Patrick McGroin

Post by Patrick McGroin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 am

So far the current season of The Walking Dead is better than it's been in years. Still not top shelf TV of course but flirting with respectable. I guess bringing on Angela Kang as showrunner has paid off. The writing isn't as sloppy and the cast (especially Danai Gurira) are finally doing more than look morose. They seem more relaxed. Plus they got rid of Scott Gimple (by creating a job title and promoting him of all things) who was responsible for the last couple of seasons. This past Sunday's show also featured
the death of no less than 10 characters. Of course they were sort of shitty fringe dwellers but still Tara and Enid had been on for several seasons. None of them were any great loss though and were glorified cannon fodder.
Still though it's gotten to the point where watching the show doesn't feel like a chore.
Slentert

Post by Slentert » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:49 am

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
I'm not sure if the ending was supposed to fuck me up, but it did.

but I can bring that up when you get to it.
I forgot to post it here, but I finished Mad Men last week. Care to elaborate on the ending?
Oxnard Montalvo

Post by Oxnard Montalvo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:32 am

because everything is a commodity. even our enlightened panhuman values of diversity and global unity can be used to sell fizzy syrup water.

I don't know what the intent was behind that scene, I found it just deepened my own cynicism. I guess it depends if you see the values selling the product or the product selling the values.
Torgo

Post by Torgo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Thief wrote:Finished season 3 of Fargo last night. This show is so great in almost every aspect. The way they manage to evoke that Coen feeling while also carving its own path, the great performances they pull off from almost everyone involved, the darkly cynical stories, the snappy dialogue. This season was no exception. I still think season 1 is my favorite, but this one is close behind. Those last two episodes were excellent.
Fargo is just great TV all around. There is a fourth season in development, and hopefully, Disney won't meddle in it, or worse, cancel it. Then again, if that happens, another network will probably pick it up like NBC did with Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Last Great Movie Seen
Summertime (Lean, 1955)
Slentert

Post by Slentert » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:because everything is a commodity. even our enlightened panhuman values of diversity and global unity can be used to sell fizzy syrup water.

I don't know what the intent was behind that scene, I found it just deepened my own cynicism. I guess it depends if you see the values selling the product or the product selling the values.
Yeah, that's pretty much how I interpreted it. Just when you think Don has had an epiphany, you realize he just came up with another commercial.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:55 am

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:because everything is a commodity. even our enlightened panhuman values of diversity and global unity can be used to sell fizzy syrup water.

Have you read the Conquest of Cool? It was sort of like reading Weiner’s playbook. The finals hit all those notes as perfectly as any thesis on the matter could. We co-opt, commodify and re-sell counterculture for more commercial gain. Everything is food to that machine and Don is its pure embodiment.
Oxnard Montalvo

Post by Oxnard Montalvo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:24 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote: Have you read the Conquest of Cool? It was sort of like reading Weiner’s playbook. The finals hit all those notes as perfectly as any thesis on the matter could. We co-opt, commodify and re-sell counterculture for more commercial gain. Everything is food to that machine and Don is its pure embodiment.
I haven't though it sounds even more relevant in our era of woke brands.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
I haven't though it sounds even more relevant in our era of woke brands.
Absolutely. It's focused more on the 60s and how we commercialized and repurposed counter culture and the left in order to maintain the status quo of consumerism and neo-liberalism. It's a pretty fascinating assertion as to one of the many prominent reasons we don't have a strong left in America.

It's why I'm constantly bitching about movies like Wonder Woman and Black Panther. If they actually believed these political points, they wouldn't be the films they are. Instead, there's a degree of cynicism in packaging that ideology into something purely intended to cause rampant consumerism.

Definitely worth a read if you find yourself wanting to read such a thing.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:43 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:Anyone else finish Arrested Development? It didn’t grab me like previous seasons but I think it ended very strongly.
I agree that, overall, S5 is clearly the weakest of the series, but is never less than amusing.

Priming myself by rewatching the first half since last year, and I can say that much of the weakness is the lack of depth in the humor that makes rewatches essential, nuances to be discovered after 3 or 4 watches. That's just not the case in S5. Whether or not this is due to the blowback from S4, where the multi-layered humor was designed to require multiple viewings to appreciate (and which layers the new re-edits seem determined to flatten out), I don't know, but it would be a shame.

Getting ready for the new Veep, by also blasting through past seasons, and there's also a ton of great jokes which continue to rise to the surface. ("Man up, Gary. Or at least lady down a little bit.")
Melvin Butterworth

Post by Melvin Butterworth » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:10 am

Jinnistan wrote: I agree that, overall, S5 is clearly the weakest of the series, but is never less than amusing.

Priming myself by rewatching the first half since last year, and I can say that much of the weakness is the lack of depth in the humor that makes rewatches essential, nuances to be discovered after 3 or 4 watches. That's just not the case in S5. Whether or not this is due to the blowback from S4, where the multi-layered humor was designed to require multiple viewings to appreciate (and which layers the new re-edits seem determined to flatten out), I don't know, but it would be a shame.

Getting ready for the new Veep, by also blasting through past seasons, and there's also a ton of great jokes which continue to rise to the surface. ("Man up, Gary. Or at least lady down a little bit.")
Arrested Development is a party that we left too soon, but to which we then came back too late.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:46 am

Jinnistan wrote: I agree that, overall, S5 is clearly the weakest of the series, but is never less than amusing.

My wife was watching it after me to catch up and I was enjoying it more in a rewatch so there does seem to be some hope of reward but I still wasn't laughing the way I did at older seasons.

Are you a fellow s4 supporter? I was downright smitten and couldn't believe when it wasn't beloved.

Anywho, what did you think of the finale? My mind keeps wandering back to it.

I need to get caught up in Veep. I'm about a half season behind.
Melvin Butterworth

Post by Melvin Butterworth » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:07 am

Captain Oats wrote:
Well, they're kid of running out of rungs on the ladder. At the point that you have Sam and Dean doing family therapy for God and the Devil, you've pretty much hit the ceiling.

15 years. Wow, that is one hell of a continuous paycheck for a TV gig. Those guys never have to work again.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:20 pm

ThatDarnMKS wrote:Are you a fellow s4 supporter?
I thought that it was brillaint in many ways, but it does have a completely different rhythm that I think accounts for a lot of the awkwardness that fans felt. It probably also didn't help that the first couple of episodes were among the weaker ones, and I know several people who weren't comfortable with Michael being turned into a pompous moron (at least, more explicitly so). When the season kicks into gear (ala GOB and Tobias' episodes), I think that it has what should be considered highlights of the entire series ("Feral Jesus", "Daddy needs to get his rocks off", etc). I'm definitely glad that I bought the season on DVD before the new edits.
ThatDarnMKS wrote:Anywho, what did you think of the finale?
It was fine, but overall, I think the ongoing hassle between Michael and George Michael is one of the least interesting. I liked the gay mafia stuff (Lucille Austero's brother, haha) and Maebe's foxy Annette the best.
Patrick McGroin

Post by Patrick McGroin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:20 am

The season 2 premiere of Barry had me a little nervous at first. I thought for sure it was going to suffer the inevitable sophomore slump because it looked like they had decided to go all in towards the goofier side of the show. But just like that they righted the ship and it was back to being the great program I remembered. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Deschain13

Post by Deschain13 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:42 am

Patrick McGroin wrote:The season 2 premiere of Barry had me a little nervous at first. I thought for sure it was going to suffer the inevitable sophomore slump because it looked like they had decided to go all in towards the goofier side of the show. But just like that they righted the ship and it was back to being the great program I remembered. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
I didn’t even know this show was back until I tuned in to watch Veep tonight. Will catch up lm the premiere when I get a minute. Good to hear it’s off to a solid start.
Spencie Returns

Post by Spencie Returns » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Trailer Park Boys dropped their animated series on Netflix yesterday, and while I'm only four episodes in, I can't shake how desperate and lazy it all feels. The entire series is a roller coaster of quality, but it's one of those properties I'm so loyally attached to that I'll quietly go down with the ship. Much like Star Wars, my expectations are practically non-existent these days, but that doesn't stop me from showing up day one out of morbid curiosity. I'm pretty sure the titular trio are going to milk this franchise until they die. At least their podcast is a fun.
Captain Oats

Post by Captain Oats » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:28 am

Bandy Greensacks

Post by Bandy Greensacks » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 am

I always saw Keanu as the only guy who could convincingly play Spike

Ed might be the most difficult casting decision... not a surprise we haven't heard much about that yet
wichares

Post by wichares » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:09 pm

Timothy Olyphant in Santa Clarita Diet may be his best performance ever. A comedic masterclass.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:51 pm

I like to see Andy Daly added to the cast of Veep.

Too bad they fired him immediately.
Stu

Post by Stu » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:27 am

Captain Oats wrote:
Good casting in general, but even Watanabe himself couldn't improve on perfection when he made that pointless movie, so what's the point?
Thief

Post by Thief » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:29 pm

Been sick the last 3 days, so I've been watching a lot of TV shows...

Ozark (Season 2) I've seen 3 episodes, but I'm glad to see a couple of subplots I felt were a bit loose kinda tightening up. It's also getting quite dark and bleak, with how far they are willing to go, and the toll it's taking on the children. Sure, there might be echoes of Breaking Bad there, but it still feels unique.

This Is Us (Season 3) I've been slumping through this season cause I felt it got a bit stale. Like the writers were kinda spinning their wheels stretching for dramatic subplots, and a lot of them didn't really work. Still, the last few episodes have been a bit sharper and have been better than I expected. Still have one episode to catch up with, though.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 1) A bit torn on this. It's far from great, particularly when they intend for it to be/feel attached to the MCU films, despite this feeling/looking obviously cheaper. I also don't care about some of the main characters, most notably Skye (annoying) and Ward (stereotypical tough guy). But there's some fun to be had, and I really, really enjoy the dynamic between Fitz & Simmons.

Superstore (Season 4) This is always a refreshing show. I've liked how they've handled most of their stories and characters and it always manages to be funny. Not much to add here. This is a solid show and worth a watch.

Catastrophe (Season 4) Started this one yesterday and I'm already 3 episodes in. Always a treat to see a show so funny and honest. Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan deserve a lot of credit for their scripts and performances. Love it!
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Thief wrote:Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 1) A bit torn on this. It's far from great, particularly when they intend for it to be/feel attached to the MCU films, despite this feeling/looking obviously cheaper. I also don't care about some of the main characters, most notably Skye (annoying) and Ward (stereotypical tough guy). But there's some fun to be had, and I really, really enjoy the dynamic between Fitz & Simmons.
Did you finish the whole season?

I think that the show gets a lot stronger in its second and third seasons. I'm not saying it gets great, per se, but I liked the first season well enough to keep watching and I was glad I did.
Thief

Post by Thief » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
Did you finish the whole season?

I think that the show gets a lot stronger in its second and third seasons. I'm not saying it gets great, per se, but I liked the first season well enough to keep watching and I was glad I did.
Not yet. I'm more or less halfway through (episode 9). Last one I saw was right after Thor: The Dark World, where the team has to clean up after the mess the aliens left in UK and end up looking for the pieces of an Asgardian staff.
Deschain13

Post by Deschain13 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:41 pm

I never really got into Agents of Shield but for some reason I still watch it.
Captain Oats

Post by Captain Oats » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Agents of SHIELD season 1 really kicks off after the "The Winter Soldier" tie in episode. It sets up the show for next few seasons.
Co host of the Film Raiders Podcast.
Were on Spotify, Itunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, TuneIn, Blubrr,Iheartradio and many more.
Thief

Post by Thief » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Ace wrote:Agents of SHIELD season 1 really kicks off after the "The Winter Soldier" tie in episode. It sets up the show for next few seasons.
That's what I've heard, and it's actually why I started the show, so I'm aiming for that episode.