Post by Jinnistan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 pm

Anything interesting happen this week?
DaMU

Re: A Corrierino Awareness Thread

Post by DaMU » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:58 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 pm
Anything interesting happen this week?
Out of everything that happened, and that's a big "everything" - I mean, seriously, holy crap - my favorite favorite thing is the Trump admin accidentally mailing their PDF full of talking points to the Democrats and then sending a recall email. Perfection.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:53 pm

We already know all those sites.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
Rock

Post by Rock » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:14 pm

JasonMem is the spammer we deserve, but not the one we need right now.
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
Ergill

Post by Ergill » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Woah woah woah there. Slow down.

*pulls out notepad*
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:28 am

DaMU wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:58 am
Out of everything that happened, and that's a big "everything" - I mean, seriously, holy crap - my favorite favorite thing is the Trump admin accidentally mailing their PDF full of talking points to the Democrats and then sending a recall email. Perfection.
This is kind of where my headspace is at this moment. I don't even think it was an accident. I think the call is coming from within the house.

There's one conspiracy theory out there that I don't necessarily believe (it presumes that the Bidens are guilty as sin), but it's an intriguing possibility in other ways. The idea is that Wall Street Dems and moderate Repubs are terrified of the prospect of an Elizabeth Warren nomination (so far so good). These are interests pushing for Biden, a smooth remedy from the current chaos. Since Trump's digging into the Biden's finances (again, assuming there's there there) is making the prospect of an ascending Warren all too real, so in order to prevent either Warren or another Trump term, they're going to drop the axe on Trump quickly (maybe by the end of the year) in order to salvage Biden's chances.

I don't believe that, but the problem is that I have no idea what else to believe.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:31 am

But Rudy getting an ambassador to resign by putting his text messages up on national television was one of those magical moments that we should cherish once this is all over. The wheel's are off.

I saw a pundit claim that Rudy was "drunk on the spotlight". What a wonderful way to offer an honest observation while avoiding a libel charge.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:22 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:28 am
This is kind of where my headspace is at this moment. I don't even think it was an accident. I think the call is coming from within the house.
To wit: Once is curious; twice is conspicuous.
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 am

Emilenug wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:33 am
Toulouse v Stade could be a good game this weekend. Not really sure on the state of all the players, but i know Caucau is now out for the rest of the season. Spread is Toulouse -14 on PP. Anyone any ideas on it?
Can I fart on your chest and rub rutabega in your hair?
Ain't no grave gonna hold this body down
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 23, 2020 8:13 pm

So does anyone want to take a look around these last four years and give me a good reason not to vote for Joe Biden?
MrCarmady

Post by MrCarmady » Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:13 pm
So does anyone want to take a look around these last four years and give me a good reason not to vote for Joe Biden?
I'm not American but I follow American politics closely, and my two cents is vote Democrat across the board, but if you live in a safe blue or a safe red state, I can see why you would not buy the 'lesser evil' line. Biden and Trump are not the same, but the DNC throwing their weight behind a senile racist creep is gross and if there were a semi-credible third party candidate, a vote for them would be a good way to send a message which says 'pick better next time.'
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 pm

It sure does suck that Biden is the candidate. But you can bet your ass I will vote for him.... Trump is a veritable psychopath. It's depressing to live in a country where we're forced to settle for a neoliberal in massive decline. But I'll take it over a diabolical circus clown in a fright wig.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 pm

MrCarmady wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 pm
I'm not American but I follow American politics closely, and my two cents is vote Democrat across the board, but if you live in a safe blue or a safe red state, I can see why you would not buy the 'lesser evil' line. Biden and Trump are not the same, but the DNC throwing their weight behind a senile racist creep is gross and if there were a semi-credible third party candidate, a vote for them would be a good way to send a message which says 'pick better next time.'
I don't believe Biden is a racist, and I don't think that the over-70% of black people that support him would be dumb enough to support a racist. I'd like to ask, for those wearing the new Trump-manufactured #YOUAINTBLACK T-shirts, how they feel about voting for the guy who once bragged that he doesn't employ black accountants because black people are congenitally bad at math.

Biden's senility is also, arguably, not quite worse than Trump's feeble grasp on cognition. The break on this will be that Biden will almost certainly have a more capable team behind him in the administration, without the cynical and quasi-authoritarian disregard for facts and fairness.

The president is largely a national mascot, but not without crucial distinction. Character matters, and I think Biden has leagues more decency than Trump and what his face represents, naked 'fuck you pay me' corruption. It's the kind of corroded morality that allows his supporters to unironically troll the Dems for picking another old white man. They're not too stupid to lack self-awareness, they're just stupid enough to think we're too stupid to see through the bluff.
MrCarmady

Post by MrCarmady » Sat May 23, 2020 10:38 pm

I largely agree with everything you've both said but I'm not sure I buy the over-70% argument - while not on the same scale, 28% of Latinos voted for Trump in 2016, and he sure as hell has been consistent with his massively racist messaging. With Biden, his popularity with black voters owes a lot to his association and friendship with Obama, and well before 'you ain't black' he's said stuff that has come off as massively ignorant and entitled when it comes to getting the black vote. As for decency, I mean, anyone would win that battle with Trump, but tell that to Anita Hill or Tara Reade. The argument about the team behind him is the one that really matters in the end, especially given his cognitive decline.
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 pm

I certainly agree that the main reason for voting for Biden is not to celebrate his character or champion his history, it's to get a competent cabinet in place. However, I feel slightly compelled to defend his character, not just in relation to Trump. Is his hugging and smelling hair kind of weird? Yes, certainly. But that's as far as we know his "creep" level goes. As for the Tara Reade allegations. The latest coming out on that is a history of fabrication from her past, largely discrediting her claims against Biden. This has had a fair number of left-wing journalists (many of whom I like) scrambling to delete tweets where they unabashedly used the Me-Too movement as a political weapon against Biden without proper vetting. And as far as his racism, there's no doubt Biden is tone-deaf and sometimes rather foolish with his cavalier remarks. However, him standing by Obama, admiring and being led by Obama, vouching for and being a genuine friend to Obama seems to go a long way with the black community. And there's no reason it shouldn't. I believe Biden is a fundamentally decent person. A flawed, sometimes incoherent gaffe machine, sure. But decent.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 23, 2020 11:27 pm

MrCarmady wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:38 pm
I largely agree with everything you've both said but I'm not sure I buy the over-70% argument - while not on the same scale, 28% of Latinos voted for Trump in 2016, and he sure as hell has been consistent with his massively racist messaging.
It would be interesting to parse the demos of "Latinos". There's a significant percentage of white (European-descent) Hispanics who may not feel particularly targeted by Trump's rhetoric, which is focused more specifically on the indigenous poor and working class. Such class dynamics are a pre-existing source of tension in Latin American countries.

I don't think that the black community is monolithic (and I understand the frustration with Biden suggesting that their interests are) but that's what makes such a large consensus so impressive. I'm not sure if I would define it entirely as 'one degree from Obama', although that's an integral factor. I suspect that many, epecially older, black folks actually like Biden's casual homespun manner and find his cornpop pepperjack aphorisms and unsolicited gaffes to be quaintly harmless. He's old-shoe comfortable.
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:27 pm
I suspect that many, epecially older, black folks actually like Biden's casual homespun manner and find his cornpop pepperjack aphorisms and unsolicited gaffes to be quaintly harmless. He's old-shoe comfortable.
Really good point. And while there are certainly many African Americans who resent Biden's remark, I suspect that it's more the whites on the anti-Biden left who are fueling the outrage over this. While they are of course not monolithic...a fair amount of the black folks I've observed in media are proud of the selection of Biden (by landsliding South Carolina and essentially swinging the primary), and are thrilled to have a candidate who is willing to freewheel with Charlamagne instead of a disingenuous grifter like Mayor Pete.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 23, 2020 11:51 pm

Ganesh wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 pm
As for the Tara Reade allegations. The latest coming out on that is a history of fabrication from her past, largely discrediting her claims against Biden. This has had a fair number of left-wing journalists (many of whom I like) scrambling to delete tweets where they unabashedly used the Me-Too movement as a political weapon against Biden without proper vetting.
I simply do not believe the new Reade allegations, primarily because they are dramatically different from the old allegations. That she needed to change her allegations immediately after Biden secured the nomination is objectively pretty fishy. To then accuse Biden of a cover-up by burying her complaint in his sealed papers? OK, so Biden says he'll release all documents he has pertaining to her (old) name, and then she radically revises what the complaint alleges (no harassment or assault)? Is this why her third lawyer just walked away from her? I don't know.

It's a shame that the "Believe Women" mantra has to be so strictly applied. I also don't believe that women are so monolithic. I believe Christine Ford, and I believed Juanita Broddrick. I don't believe Julie Swetnick or Amber Heard. I try to judge based on the available evidence and motives. I believe Reade's initial story, about Joe's roaming finger on her neck. That sounds like Joe's MO. Those who are accused of assault (like somebody) tend to have a dozen or so similar allegations, maybe even a taped confession or two. As creepy as Biden's backrubs and follicle inspections certainly are, there's no indication that he's in the habit of digitally penetrating his interns. And Reade has more ideological reasons to buck his candidacy which aren't irrelevant.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Ganesh wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 pm
a candidate who is willing to freewheel with Charlamagne instead of a disingenuous grifter like Mayor Pete.
I'm pretty sure Pete also did the Breakfast Club at some point. I can't think of a Republican who has.
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Sun May 24, 2020 12:25 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:56 pm
I'm pretty sure Pete also did the Breakfast Club at some point.
Ah yes, he did. I think I saw it at the time. But he lacks Biden's comfort on that kind of platform. He never got any footing with the African American voting bloc. His troubles in South Bend notwithstanding, it was probably because he always came off as the rich white kid who bought a rap album to try and win class president but didn't know any lyrics.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sun May 24, 2020 12:53 am

Ganesh wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:25 am
Ah yes, he did. I think I saw it at the time. But he lacks Biden's comfort on that kind of platform. He never got any footing with the African American voting bloc. His troubles in South Bend notwithstanding, it was probably because he always came off as the rich white kid who bought a rap album to try and win class president but didn't know any lyrics.
Hm, nah, I think's all pretty much about firing the first black chief of police in order to cover up the endemic racism on the force that sealed that deal.
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Sun May 24, 2020 1:10 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:53 am
Hm, nah, I think's all pretty much about firing the first black chief of police in order to cover up the endemic racism on the force that sealed that deal.
Touché ... All things considered, even though I was a supporter of the Bernie/Warren wing, I was relieved that at least the centrist coalescing was around Biden. As opposed to Pete, Klobuchar, or Bloomberg. I'm convinced he has the best chance to win of that group.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Sun May 24, 2020 10:55 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 pm
I don't believe Biden is a racist, and I don't think that the over-70% of black people that support him would be dumb enough to support a racist. I'd like to ask, for those wearing the new Trump-manufactured #YOUAINTBLACK T-shirts, how they feel about voting for the guy who once bragged that he doesn't employ black accountants because black people are congenitally bad at math.
I think Trump has a far worse record, but I do think that Biden doesn't care much about black issues. He was the one who pushed Reagan to do the war on drugs, he was behind the 100:1 sentencing ratio, during the civil rights era he stood with bus driver segregationists, it was his policy to start locking up kids at the border, he is pro private prisons...his record isn't great. As for his "You ain't black" comments, I think it's certainly a stupid thing to say. I mean, he's a white person telling black people how to be black. No matter how right you think you are by saying it, you shouldn't say it. I think using polls as evidence isn't entirely sound, because then, it makes it easy for many to disregard this past history.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Mon May 25, 2020 3:04 am

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:55 pm
He was the one who pushed Reagan to do the war on drugs
The War on Drugs was started by Nixon. Reagan, as governor of California at the time, needed no push from young hotheaded Biden to implement anti-drug policies which were designed to depoliticize the black power movement. I don't believe that Biden was an advisor on Reagan's Contra arms/Crack trafficking policies either.

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
during the civil rights era he stood with bus driver segregationists
This is beyond confusing, but I assume that you're referring to Biden's opposition to using "forced busing" (which had nothing to do with the drivers themselves) to integrate schools. This is a more complicated issue than you're making it. The reason why "busing" has not been a relevant issue in America for 30 years now is simply because it didn't work. Good intentions, but a lot of unintended resentments, and not just from white families. When the higher-achieving black students were taken out of their local schools, those schools suffered, and a lot of those left-behind students lost confidence in the educational institutions. The busing-era was largely kaput by the 1990s. Notice how, after attacking Biden on thee issue, Kamala Harris very quickly clarified that she has no intention of reinstating the policy. It was deeply unpopular.

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
it was his policy to start locking up kids at the border
This is also a far more complex issue than you present it.

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
I think it's certainly a stupid thing to say. I mean, he's a white person telling black people how to be black. No matter how right you think you are by saying it, you shouldn't say it. I think using polls as evidence isn't entirely sound, because then, it makes it easy for many to disregard this past history.
I agree that Joe Biden says stupid things. Maybe not as maliciously callous as "What the hell do you have to lose?" But dumb. The party has shifted on criminal justice generally, so I don't see Biden returning to his positions from 25 years ago. Like Charlamagne said, he'll vote for Biden because he knows Biden owes the black vote for his victory, and they will have a seat in his administration more substantial than HUD.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Mon May 25, 2020 3:23 am

I actually agree with all of that lol. I don't have a whole lot else to offer to the discussion beyond what you wrote, but I will say though that I thought you raised some excellent points and I enjoyed reading them, and hopefully you didn't take my original post as confrontational.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Mon May 25, 2020 3:35 am

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:23 am
hopefully you didn't take my original post as confrontational.
I don't mind confrontational, but I definitely don't take it personally. :P
Ergill

Post by Ergill » Mon May 25, 2020 5:39 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:04 am
Like Charlamagne said
Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky...
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Mon May 25, 2020 6:03 am

Ergill wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:39 am
Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky...
That's one bad Frank, Harry.
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 am

Wow, so twitter is adding alerts and fact-checking Trump's tweets. This should get interesting.

The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Wed May 27, 2020 11:38 pm

ALL HANDS ON DECK FAM

US declares Hong Kong is no longer politically autonomous from China
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Fri May 29, 2020 12:54 am

In order to protect free speech on social media, DJ is going to remove the legal liability protections for social media platforms to freely allow posted speech.

Under similar logic, in order to get to the bottom of FISA surveillance abuses, DJ is demanding to veto the FISA reforms aimed at curtailing these abuses. (And with pitiful predictability, Dems apologize for the inconvenience.)
Ganesh

Post by Ganesh » Fri May 29, 2020 9:42 pm

Rough week in the USA. With our fake president acting like this, I don't know how we make it to election day, and certainly not to a Biden inauguration in January, without some cataclysmic meltdown event.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Fri May 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Ganesh wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:42 pm
Rough week in the USA. With our fake president acting like this, I don't know how we make it to election day, and certainly not to a Biden inauguration in January, without some cataclysmic meltdown event.
Maybe he'll finally have that midnight-on-the-toilet-tweeting-with-a-Big-Mac-in-his-mouth heart attack.
NOTE:
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 30, 2020 12:49 am

Now that Trump is quoting George Wallace, I don't want to hear another word about Biden being a racist.
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 1:27 am

He may have eulogized Strom Thurmond and wrote all the crime bills that devastated black communities, but at least he isn’t quoting Wallace!
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 30, 2020 2:21 am

Sounds like someone who deserves four more years of Trump. Enjoy the tweets, sac rag.
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 2:27 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:21 am
Sounds like someone who deserves four more years of Trump. Enjoy the tweets, sac rag.
Sorry for not swallowing that pile of horse shit the DNC is trying to jam down our throat who is Trump if Trump just said the loud part quiet and legislated effectively! My apologies tho, calling you out for such a dipshit statement is what will secure Trump’s victory. It’s not that he’s running against a guy with an absolute trash record who is incapable of rising to the moment in any way shape or form to be an admirable leader when the country needs one most.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 30, 2020 2:34 am

I can't very well eat your ass with your head in the way.

Keep it moving, Tom.
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 2:51 am

Please tell me why I can’t point out Biden’s long documented racism and how he did more active harm than Trump because Trump just quoted George Wallace?
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 2:56 am

I’m sorry that people mentioning the crime bills Biden wrote hurts you so deeply Janson. I’ve been in touch with people serving life sentences because of marijuana, their thoughts are with you dude. We’re all hoping you pull through this.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat May 30, 2020 4:17 am

I think there's a segment of the American left that has developed their own model of a Shock Doctrine (neo-neo-liberal?), where if we constantly ignore the persistent authoritarian erosions of ethics and scale pervading our politics by self-reflexively blaming the pragmatic alternative (perfect being the enemy of good) then we guarantee a perpetual state of bitching rights.

It takes quite some delusional effort to say that Joe Biden is the biggest problem that America is facing today.
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 4:45 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:17 am
I think there's a segment of the American left that has developed their own model of a Shock Doctrine (neo-neo-liberal?), where if we constantly ignore the persistent authoritarian erosions of ethics and scale pervading our politics by self-reflexively blaming the pragmatic alternative (perfect being the enemy of good) then we guarantee a perpetual state of bitching rights.

It takes quite some delusional effort to say that Joe Biden is the biggest problem that America is facing today.
Speaking of the persistent authoritarian erosions of ethics, who was VP for the 8 years that lead to Trump being President in charge of the apparatus? Of those years, which drone bombing or NDAA draft was your favorite?
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 4:48 am

Leftists see that the DNC is handing the wheel back to the guy who helped turn into Trump being President is a dumb fucking thing and if they want to win they need to actually be an opposition party instead of the quiet part quiet party.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Sat May 30, 2020 5:56 am

Now, the rioting has moved to the White House. I wonder if this is payback for how Trump threatened to unleash gunfire on the protesters.

Stu2

Post by Stu2 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:26 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 12:49 am
Now that Trump is quoting George Wallace, I don't want to hear another word about Biden being a racist.
Melvin Butterworth

Post by Melvin Butterworth » Sat May 30, 2020 7:43 am

I see that our wacky experiment with militarizing the cops and inculcating the "get tough - dump the whole mag" mindset is bearing predictable fruit...
Ergill

Post by Ergill » Sat May 30, 2020 3:14 pm

Smoke Bomb wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:51 am
Please tell me why I can’t point out Biden’s long documented racism and how he did more active harm than Trump because Trump just quoted George Wallace?
Biden won the primary, dude, and the black vote is a huge reason why. I don't like it, but that's what it is. You can't take their agency from them and claim a DNC conspiracy and then adopt the mantle of anti-racism. The crime bill was a noxious response to a peak crime wave, and those who voted for it included Bernie Sanders and The Congressional Black Caucus. It took an inflexible stance in the face of shitty conditions. But I don't know what else you call it when someone doesn't look around themselves and see that the choice here is real and it's fucking stark.

Janson is perfectly aware of and disgusted by the crime bill. We argued over it when Hillary was running, and she was only a sidelines booster back then. He just also realizes the stakes right now.
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Ergill wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:14 pm
Biden won the primary, dude, and the black vote is a huge reason why. I don't like it, but that's what it is. You can't take their agency from them and claim a DNC conspiracy and then adopt the mantle of anti-racism. The crime bill was a noxious response to a peak crime wave, and those who voted for it included Bernie Sanders and The Congressional Black Caucus. It took an inflexible stance in the face of shitty conditions. But I don't know what else you call it when someone doesn't look around themselves and see that the choice here is real and it's fucking stark.

Janson is perfectly aware of and disgusted by the crime bill. We argued over it when Hillary was running, and she was only a sidelines booster back then. He just also realizes the stakes right now.
It’s the older black vote, black youth (youth in general skewed more towards Sanders) and during the primaries there were too many reports of precinct closures, and absurd wait times at polling places in areas with high concentrations of youth voters. It’s not quite a conspiracy to say the Democratic apparatus prefers bland moderates over progressives (DCCC backed Van Drew over a progressive and that won them Van Drew publicly switching parties and swearing realty to Trump) with the DCCC currently pushing the latest Kennedy legacy to primary my senator, Ed Markey.

Well aware that Bernie voted the crime bill (it’s the main reason I didn’t write him in 2016!) and only supported him this cycle because his criminal justice platform showcased the most effort at rectifying that mistake.

Very much realizing the stakes here as well, but unfortunately also realizing that Biden winning means four more years of nothing done to remedy the many horrifying systematic flaws of this county leading to 2024 GOP putting out a version of Trump that’s evil and efficient. It fucking sucks and I hate it. Though honestly they’re gonna try to replace Biden by the time the convention hits so this is all kinda moot.
Smoke Bomb

Post by Smoke Bomb » Sat May 30, 2020 7:00 pm

I acknowledge that Biden is a better choice, but am fed up with this narrative that he’s immune from criticism of his contributions to leading America to the point where a dangerously narcissistic conman can rise to power.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Can only speak for myself, but I'm definitely not a fan of Biden and didn't want him as the Democratic nominee (I wanted Sanders and, barring that, Warren), so I completely understand being frustrated by the process and with his complicity and active choices in systemic failures that ultimately led to our present moment. I don't think we should shut down that conversation. I'm also going to vote for him because I believe Trump is much worse.
NOTE: