Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Discuss anything you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
ski petrol
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by ski petrol » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:40 am

YAY. Everyone have a happy holiday!
User avatar
The Nameless One
Posts: 15821
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by The Nameless One » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:43 am

I had a dank nap and I'm watching some dude speedrun Dark Souls 3

HAPY HOLDIAYS
User avatar
Death Proof
Posts: 1585
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:14 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Death Proof » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:03 am

Image

Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
User avatar
Popcorn Reviews
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:22 am

Wait. Tomorrow is Christmas? I thought it was the 4th of July.
User avatar
The Nameless One
Posts: 15821
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by The Nameless One » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:31 am

"The American People" sent Steven Mnuchin a box of horse shit. Great cap to the year
User avatar
Catbus!
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Catbus! » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:54 pm

May you all experience joy and love throughout the holiday!

(Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult.)
Charles Longboat Jr.
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Charles Longboat Jr. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Catbus! wrote:May you all experience joy and love throughout the holiday!

(Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult.)
A pleasure to see you, Catbus. Merry Christmas.
User avatar
Catbus!
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Catbus! » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Charles Longboat Jr. wrote: A pleasure to see you, Catbus. Merry Christmas.
Season's greetings, Mr. Longboat. Say hello to Senior.
User avatar
Oxnard Montalvo
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Oxnard Montalvo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:41 am

Image

I am your fantasy. I am your experience. So experience me. I am your pleasure. Enjoy me. This is our moment together in time that we might turn this moment into an eternity.
User avatar
Rock
Posts: 1646
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 am
Location: From beyond the moon

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Rock » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:27 am

Image
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
User avatar
Stu
Posts: 25158
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Stu » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:44 pm

So what did everybody get? Me, I got $25, a couple of gift cards to Little Caeser's (don't know why, since I never eat there, nor does anyone else in the history of mankind, but I'll use 'em), couple of gift cards to Amazon, and a brand-new 10-inch Samsung tablet, which is the biggest deal for me, so I'm happy with that. I'm not looking forward to the sort of shock my bank account will be facing once everyone cashes the checks I gave 'em, along with the car insurance payment that's due next month, but hey, if you're gonna splurge any time of the year, it'd be this one, am I right?
Last Movie Seen:
John Wick Chapter 3: 8

Recently Reviewed
User avatar
Popcorn Reviews
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Stu wrote:So what did everybody get? Me, I got $25, a couple of gift cards to Little Caeser's (don't know why, since I never eat there, nor does anyone else in the history of mankind, but I'll use 'em), couple of gift cards to Amazon, and a brand-new 10-inch Samsung tablet, which is the biggest deal for me, so I'm happy with that. I'm not looking forward to the sort of shock my bank account will be facing once everyone cashes the checks I gave 'em, along with the car insurance payment that's due next month, but hey, if you're gonna splurge any time of the year, it'd be this one, am I right?
I got coal...again!
ThatDarnMKS
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:52 am

Stu wrote:So what did everybody get? Me, I got $25, a couple of gift cards to Little Caeser's (don't know why, since I never eat there, nor does anyone else in the history of mankind, but I'll use 'em), couple of gift cards to Amazon, and a brand-new 10-inch Samsung tablet, which is the biggest deal for me, so I'm happy with that. I'm not looking forward to the sort of shock my bank account will be facing once everyone cashes the checks I gave 'em, along with the car insurance payment that's due next month, but hey, if you're gonna splurge any time of the year, it'd be this one, am I right?
I got rather spoiled this year. My wife and I bought each other a house (joint venture that we called a present as it wiped out our savings. Not two separate purchases like someone celebrating the tax bill). She also got me the Fritz Lang silent film collection Kino Blu Ray set.

My parents got me 3 Criterions: Heaven's Gate, Stagecoach and Le Samourai.

My sister got me a dolly for my tripod and Blu rays of Its a Wonderful Life and Cabaret.

It's shaping up to be a nice end to a terrible year. Happy holidays everyone!
User avatar
ski petrol
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by ski petrol » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:32 am

Happy Holidays. Only three more years of The Trump.
User avatar
Stu
Posts: 25158
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Stu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:11 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
I got rather spoiled this year. My wife and I bought each other a house (joint venture that we called a present as it wiped out our savings. Not two separate purchases like someone celebrating the tax bill). She also got me the Fritz Lang silent film collection Kino Blu Ray set.

My parents got me 3 Criterions: Heaven's Gate, Stagecoach and Le Samourai.

My sister got me a dolly for my tripod and Blu rays of Its a Wonderful Life and Cabaret.

It's shaping up to be a nice end to a terrible year. Happy holidays everyone!
Hey, I'm a big fan of Le Samourai; good catch there, MKS. And congratulations on your new house, homie!
Last Movie Seen:
John Wick Chapter 3: 8

Recently Reviewed
ThatDarnMKS
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Stu wrote:Hey, I'm a big fan of Le Samourai; good catch there, MKS. And congratulations on your new house, homie!
I too am a huge fan of Le Samourai. I'm glad to finally have it as the DVD criterion went out of print a few years back (along with everything else Melville) and it felt like a gaping hole in my collection. But now... tis mine!

Thanks, Stu. It's made my Christmas break a great deal busier than I had hoped but I think it'll be worth it.
User avatar
Apex Predator
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Apex Predator » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:54 pm

Happy holidays, everyone! :up:
Post Reply