Films i Saw Last Month From Crappiest to Greatest

Discuss anything you want.
Rumpled

Re: Films i Saw Last Month From Crappiest to Greatest

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:15 pm

170th
Babes in Toyland
(1986)

11-year-old Lisa has no time for toys; she's too busy taking care of her siblings and cooking for her mother. During the Christmas Eve blizzard, Lisa travels to Toyland in Wizard of Oz-like fashion and arrives just in time for a wedding. Young Mary Contrary is about to marry mean, old Barnaby Barnacle, despite the fact that she loves Jack Be Nimble. Lisa tries to stop this terrible wedding and, together with her new friends, discovers that Barnaby wants to take over Toyland. Lisa, Mary, Jack, and Georgie Porgie ask the Toymaster for help, but he can't help them as long as Lisa doesn't truly believe in toys.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6QxuPf1G1c&t=38s

Well it's worth a giggle seeing Drew and Keanu singing gleefully along :P
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:21 pm

169th
Close Calls
(2017)

Morgan, a troubled, drug-addled teen, must deal with her crazy grandma and a psycho caller when her father leaves her home alone. As the calls keep coming in, a paranoid Morgan is forced to face some of her worst fears and inner demons when she believes everyone she knows is either plotting against her - or trying to kill her.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5EC3DwZpiI

Not even those big naturals can save this badly acted hot mess :-/

Wooley :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:29 pm

168th
Central Intelligence
(2016)

Calvin Joyner was voted in high school the guy most likely to succeed. 20 years later he's an accountant. As his high school reunion approaches, he tries to make contact with his old schoolmates. And someone named Bob Stone contacts him. He says that he was known as Robbie Weirdicht in school. Calvin remembers that he was picked on, as a matter of fact after an extremely nasty prank he left school. They agree to meet and Calvin is surprised by how much he has changed. Bob asks Calvin to help him out. He says yes and the next thing he knows some men burst into his home. They're CIA, the one in charge is looking for Stone, she says he's a rogue agent. When they can't find Bob they leave. Later he approaches Calvin telling him, he is not a rogue agent, he's trying to find a person known as the Black Badger who is planning to sell some information that in the wrong hands can be disastrous. so he needs Calvin's help to stop him. Calvin's not sure whom he should believe.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUMZviyljUI

Usually these kevin hart/The Rock ones are ok, but this one... yeesh!!! :down:
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:35 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:58 pm
172nd
Glass
(2019)

After pursuing Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities that reside within. David Dunn finds himself locked in a mental hospital alongside his archenemy, Elijah Price and must contend with a psychiatrist who is out to prove the trio do not actually possess superhuman abilities
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ghQs5AmNk

Got to be the worst this year... surely?
Wow. Really?
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:39 pm

167th
Amphibious Creature of the Deep
(2010)

Marine biologist Skylar Shane hires an expat charter boat captain, Jack Bowman, to help her find prehistoric life form samples in the north Sumatran Sea. During the expedition, they run into some of Jack's 'friends', a gang of smugglers headquartered on a fishing platform in the middle of the sea. Tamal, an orphan sold into servitude on the fishing platform by his uncle, a 'Dukun' (sorcerer and master of black magic) shaman, begs Skylar to take him away. She empathizes with the boy, who reminds her of her lost daughter, Rebecca, and is determined to help him, not knowing what lurks beneath the dark inky water, waiting to surface. Ever since Tamal arrived, mysterious things begin to happen, until one by one the smugglers will be killed by the terrifying creature from the deep. In the middle of an eerie, violent storm, the animus inside Tamal grows stronger, calling for the ancient creature of his nightmares.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_bDP9VUD0

The "metal pipe" that Jimmy wields at 0:23:25 is obviously made of rubber. - Goofs
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:40 pm

Wooley wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Wow. Really?
I'm guessing you haven't seen it?
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:48 pm

166th
Crawl or Die
(2014)

An elite security team assigned the task of protecting the last known woman who can become pregnant, find themselves caught in an endless claustrophobic underground tunnel system. The team soon learns - the real horror is not the unstoppable force chasing them, but the ever shrinking tunnel itself.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_bDP9VUD0

And like the tunnels those buns keep getting tighter

..and tighter!!!

It really is at least 50% footage of her tight buns in peril :-/
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:03 am

165th
Stranded
(2013)

The Lunar Base Ark is hit by a meteor shower and has severe damage. Colonel Gerard Brauchman sends Ava Cameron to repair a wing that is full of carbon monoxide. Dr. Lance Krauss warns that the gas may cause paranoia and hallucinations. Ava brings a sample of the meteor for analysis and Dr. Krauss finds that there are spores attached to the meteor. Ava accidentally cuts her finger in a sample but she hides the cut from the doctor. Soon Ava gets pregnant and delivers an alien offspring. Brauchman and Kraus believe that Ava is delusional. The offspring bites the crewman Bruce Johns and produces a clone of him.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN8g_xE9-mk&t=53s

Alien meets The Thing in zero gravity and Zero Budget :shifty:
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:12 am

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:40 pm
I'm guessing you haven't seen it?
I haven't, I was super-psyched about it, loved Unbreakable and really liked Split, and figured, combined with The Visit, which I think is absurdly underrated, I figured this would come together at least decently even if it wasn't great.
I almost watched it today. And now that I'm watching the truly abysmal, literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen, Aquaman, I wish I had, despite your review. (Sorry, that's not relevant.)
Well, I'll watch it soon and we'll reconvene.

Otherwise, as always, I am so happy this thread is back and I'm THRILLED that you watched so many fucking movies we should get a nice run out of this entry.
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:33 am

Wooley wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:12 am

Otherwise, as always, I am so happy this thread is back and I'm THRILLED that you watched so many fucking movies we should get a nice run out of this entry.
Ditto, just this past week I almost bumped this thread to find out what was up.
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:17 am

Wait until you find out what I thought was the worst film for 2019 so far...

Welcome back!
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:27 am

Apex Predator wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:17 am

Welcome back!
Oh boy.
I have a funny feeling I can guess.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:41 am

Wooley wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:12 am
I am so happy this thread is back
I didn't have the internet for the last 2 months at my uncles, and the shiny new apartment i'm in still hasn't had the internet switched on for the area :( I'm using a crappy dongle at the moment which is sooooooo slow :oops:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:43 am

Apex Predator wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:17 am

Welcome back!
Oh boy... not another american bashing are beloved Bohemian Rhapsody!!!
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:43 am
Oh boy... not another american bashing are beloved Bohemian Rhapsody!!!
Haven't seen it yet. I'm just talking films that came in from January 2019 on. :up:
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 am

Wooley wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:27 am
Oh boy.
I have a funny feeling I can guess.
Odds are that you'd be correct.

But then again, I'm up to only 4 titles made in 2019 seen so far...
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:19 pm

164th
House of Purgatory
(2016)

Four teenagers go looking for a legendary haunted house that gives you money back for every floor you can complete. Once finding it, they realize the house is much more terrifying than a normal Halloween attraction - the house knows each of their secrets and one by one uses them against the teens.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prm3WSd90xM&t=25s

It starts out fine and goes crap when they actually get to the house!!!
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:24 pm

163rd
Zoolander 2
(2016)

After many years of being separated from modeling and each other, Derek and Hansel are dragged back into the fashion world in Rome. After being humiliated on the runway by the people behind the scenes, Derek and Hansel decide to quit the business . . . until retired swimsuit model, Valentina, drags them back in with questions about recent celebrity deaths. Soon after, Derek also realizes out that the son who was taken from him is in Rome, and is much dismayed to find that Derek, Jr. is fat. And smart. Regardless, Derek, Sr. continues his mission with Hansel, which leads them to the fashion-model legends of "Adam, Eve, and Steve", and the "Chosen One". Who is that person? Why do the models drink the Chosen One's blood? Will Derek's and Hansel's careers resume?
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CL4LNWHegk

Yeah they kinda forgot to bring the funny this time!!! :?
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:40 pm

162nd
Felicity
(1978)

Young Felicity lives in a monastic school. The only way to live out her sexual fantasies is together with her girlfriend Jenny. But then she receives an invitation to her sister in Hong-Kong and can't wait to finally do the real thing.
3/10
fap for free in blu-ray on youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuBpsBqP6Wk

Looks like it was made by those emmanuelle people, but i find these 70's type just not sexy? :(
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:49 pm

161st
Under the bed 2
(2014)

Meet six people have already abandoned the old school came to play. Six months ago, the school there was a bizarre murder, a woman died of “friends, back to back,” the horror rumors, everyone here was something fishy about the legend, once traumatic panic. Fearless young men and women regardless of the care of the old school of Qin master warning, insisted on a two-day stay here. As night fell, the feeling of insecurity, was seen fleeting ghost, some hearts desires expansion. I think that plot was translated from chinese!!!
3/10
Watch it free on youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEj2qmixdPw

Once again china proving they just can't do horror! :oops:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:56 pm

160th
Rats
(2003)

"The Brookdale Institute" is a mysterious, little-known hospital for the criminally insane (a fact which is kept on a need-to know basis). Brookdale has another, more lucrative facet; a safe harbor for the chronically drug-addicted rich and famous, especially the sons and daughters of the above, whose families have tried everything. "The Institute" is also for the once-famous, who, having bottomed out, also have no where else to turn but Brookdale. Investigating possible health code violations, "Jennifer/Samantha", (Sara Downing), a career-driven reporter for "The Philadelphia Enquirer", checks in under the guise of a patient, in hope of getting a hot story. Unbeknownst to her, the real scoop is much more awesome then even she could write about, should she live to tell. Brookdale is infested with super-intelligent, supernaturally empowered killer rats, a by-product of forgotten experiments conducted by "Dr. William Winslow" (Ron Perlman), the Chief Psychiatrist at Brookdale.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTXDR9HJDzM

Lol Ron Perlman :P
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:02 pm

159th
Wolf Mother
(2016)

In an attempt to rectify their criminal past, a once successful Hollywood starlet, turned prostitute, and a petty, misogynistic thief, set out together to solve a high profile child abduction case in San Francisco.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-bxrdoK4I
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:14 pm

158th
Avalanche Sharks
(2014)

It's Spring Break at a US ski field. The resorts visitors and staff are attacked by snow sharks who were summoned to the mountain by vengeful American Indian sharmans long ago. The staff and some spring breakers battle the cursed ice-sharks to survive in the snow and escape the mountain.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rvSLOop59A

One day i will sell my script "Chavalanche"
A bunch of chav's holidaying in france, thought missing as they were swept off in a avalanche years ago, but now undead return with each avalanche to terrorize holiday goers :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:23 pm

157th
The Silence
(2019)

The story of a family struggling to survive in a world terrorized by a deadly, primeval species who have evolved for millions of years in the pitch darkness of a vast underground cave system, hunting only with their acute hearing. As the family seeks refuge in a remote haven where they can wait out the invasion, they start to wonder what kind of world will remain when they're ready to emerge.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ufZuqTd5c

There was a kind of an awkward silence in the room after watching this :shock: Poowee!!! What a stinker
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:32 pm

156th
Sierra Burgess is a Loser
(2018)

A case of mistaken identity results in unexpected romance when the most popular girl in high school and the biggest loser must come together to win over their crushes.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Pk_Eq4BUc

This film is wrong on so many levels :shock: I found Sierra actually the bitch and the bitch actually the victim by the end!!!

Takoma :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:37 pm

155th
Snowbound
(2017)

A group of erotic party attendees wake up naked in the snow. In the nearby cabin they find a dead girl and a message: In order to survive, they must decide who is responsible for the girl's death and murder that person accordingly.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJ8BqHr78A

Plot sounded original, but it was pretty meh!!!
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:51 pm

154th
A Hole in My Panties
(2011)

Three aimless kids at a seaside high school have just one goal this summer break: to shed the virgin tag. One day, they rescue a pretty girl named Narumi by chance. Immediately smitten, Narumi makes it the summer to remember for the boys. Satoshi Tanoue plays a first-year high school student named Hiroshi who makes a pact with his two friends to lose their virginity over summer vacation. When Hiroshi rescues a beautiful young girl named Narumi Ichinose (Ai Shinozaki) from a lecherous older man, he can't help but be attracted to her himself.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_UNQCAwOfc

Some times i sacrifice 01:30:00 of my life watching shit films just to give you guys a giggle when you see the title... this was one of them :P
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:51 pm
Some times i sacrifice 01:30:00 of my life watching shit films just to give you guys a giggle when you see the title... this was one of them :P
Thank you for your service. :P
I feel like I watch some real stinkers but then I see you've watched Avalanche Sharks and suddenly I feel like an amateur.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm
I feel like I watch some real stinkers but then I see you've watched Avalanche Sharks and suddenly I feel like an amateur.
You'll be pleased to know Guess That Horror Movie Will Return This October and in glorious Blu-ray ;)
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:22 pm

Can confirm Zoolander 2 is pretty bad. A better villain would have been useful...as would have a funny script.
I think the best part occurs early...until a surprise happens 2/3s of the way in.
Maybe we can do a double header with Snowranha?

And much like the Captain, I give kudos for taking the occasional hit to find the gem.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Apex Predator wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:22 pm

Maybe we can do a double header with Snowranha?
Blast... i looked it up... it doesn't exist :P
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:43 pm
Blast... i looked it up... it doesn't exist :P
I've yet to write it. :D
Charles

Post by Charles » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:14 pm
158th
Avalanche Sharks
(2014)

It's Spring Break at a US ski field. The resorts visitors and staff are attacked by snow sharks who were summoned to the mountain by vengeful American Indian sharmans long ago. The staff and some spring breakers battle the cursed ice-sharks to survive in the snow and escape the mountain.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rvSLOop59A

One day i will sell my script "Chavalanche"
A bunch of chav's holidaying in france, thought missing as they were swept off in a avalanche years ago, but now undead return with each avalanche to terrorize holiday goers :up:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, I liked that one. Much better than Snow Shark, Ancient Snow Beast in the winter shark category.

Still, the best adjective-shark movie is absolutely Ghost Shark. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it.
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:42 am

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:32 pm
156th
Sierra Burgess is a Loser
(2018)

A case of mistaken identity results in unexpected romance when the most popular girl in high school and the biggest loser must come together to win over their crushes.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Pk_Eq4BUc

This film is wrong on so many levels :shock: I found Sierra actually the bitch and the bitch actually the victim by the end!!!

Takoma :up:
4/10 . . . . you'll love it!
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:40 pm
162nd
Felicity
(1978)

Young Felicity lives in a monastic school. The only way to live out her sexual fantasies is together with her girlfriend Jenny. But then she receives an invitation to her sister in Hong-Kong and can't wait to finally do the real thing.
3/10
fap for free in blu-ray on youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuBpsBqP6Wk

Looks like it was made by those emmanuelle people, but i find these 70's type just not sexy? :(
Hmm... I'm not sure if I'm understanding exactly what you're saying, I find the 70s the most sexy?
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:23 pm
157th
The Silence
(2019)

The story of a family struggling to survive in a world terrorized by a deadly, primeval species who have evolved for millions of years in the pitch darkness of a vast underground cave system, hunting only with their acute hearing. As the family seeks refuge in a remote haven where they can wait out the invasion, they start to wonder what kind of world will remain when they're ready to emerge.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ufZuqTd5c

There was a kind of an awkward silence in the room after watching this :shock: Poowee!!! What a stinker
It actually pisses me off when people have Stanley Tucci and still fail to make a good movie. I mean, Stanley Tucci is like the White Privilege of filmmaking, you're already starting out so far ahead.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm
Amen.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Charles wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:44 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, I liked that one. Much better than Snow Shark, Ancient Snow Beast in the winter shark category.

Still, the best adjective-shark movie is absolutely Ghost Shark. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it.
But the best compound-word shark movie is easily Sharktopus.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:23 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:42 am
4/10 . . . . you'll love it!
But i thought you'd enjoy ripping on this one ;)
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Wooley wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 pm
Hmm... I'm not sure if I'm understanding exactly what you're saying, I find the 70s the most sexy?
You don't really see much, maybe a hairy armpit and some playful lesbianism to a soft jazz track.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:39 pm

153rd
Frenzy
(2018)

A group of friends run a popular travel vlog that helps fund their adventures. Paige (Gina Vitori), the leader of the group, includes her younger sister, Lindsey (Aubrey Reynolds), for the next scuba diving trip to an isolated cove. But when their plane crashes, the two sisters must use their strength, resourcefulness and immense courage to survive a pack of great white sharks.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKA48zlpcY

We're gonna need a bigger budget.. - Youtube
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:51 pm

152nd
Extreme Movie
(2008)

Michael Cera, Frankie Muniz, and Jamie Kennedy headline this raunchy send-up of teen sex comedies co-scripted by a team of writers including Saturday Night Live cast mates Will Forte and Andy Samberg, and directed by Not Another Teen Movie scribes Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAcu5SORog

Just celebs doing crude toilet humour :down:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:01 pm

151st
Fullmetal Alchemist
(2017)

The plot takes place at the beginning of the 20th century, in a reality where alchemy is real, extremely developed and respected. The plot features brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric who, after attempting the forbidden technique of human transmutation, suffer the consequences. Alphonse loses his entire body while Edward loses his left leg. Edward then sacrifices his right arm to save his brother's soul by attaching it to a metal suit of armor. Edward is then given mechanical prosthetics known as "automail" in place of his missing arm and leg. Upon acceptance into the State Alchemists, he is given the nickname "Fullmetal Alchemist", all while searching with Alphonse for the legendary philosopher's stone, that will repair their bodies.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTxh9kuEvE

Hmmm... kinda reminds me of something else, but i just can't put my finger on it? :roll:
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:51 pm
There are holes in the panties of bad cinema, and I appreciate a willing rump to plug them. :up:
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:27 pm
You don't really see much, maybe a hairy armpit and some playful lesbianism to a soft jazz track.
:lol:
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:01 pm
151st
Fullmetal Alchemist
(2017)

The plot takes place at the beginning of the 20th century, in a reality where alchemy is real, extremely developed and respected. The plot features brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric who, after attempting the forbidden technique of human transmutation, suffer the consequences. Alphonse loses his entire body while Edward loses his left leg. Edward then sacrifices his right arm to save his brother's soul by attaching it to a metal suit of armor. Edward is then given mechanical prosthetics known as "automail" in place of his missing arm and leg. Upon acceptance into the State Alchemists, he is given the nickname "Fullmetal Alchemist", all while searching with Alphonse for the legendary philosopher's stone, that will repair their bodies.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTxh9kuEvE

Hmmm... kinda reminds me of something else, but i just can't put my finger on it? :roll:
It's based on a manga turned into two TV series.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:44 pm

Apex Predator wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:36 pm
It's based on a manga turned into two TV series.
I know that, it's just sooooooo harry potter-fied
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm

150th
Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell
(1978)

The Barry family acquire a German Shepherd puppy after their old one dies in an accident. They buy the puppy from a seemingly friendly fruit vendor who is actually a Satanist who bred the dog during an evil ceremony, causing it to be possessed. They give the dog up in order to wreak havoc in the hope that Satan will overcome good once and for all.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSAmUDlUUhQ

Why is it that it's always the Hispanic housemaids who suspect satanic energy?
- Youtube :D

I honestly thought that was a pervy dad gonna paddle his daughter :shock: (phew... it's a mirror)
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:07 pm

149th
Apartment 1303 3D
(2012)

In Detroit, Janet Slate is happy since she has just rented the apartment 1303 of the Lake View Residence and will leave her alcoholic mother Maddie Slate. She calls her sister Lara to tell the news and she meets the girl Emily, who is her next door neighbor. Emily tells her that a girl, Jennifer, has killed her mother many years ago and jumped off the balcony, committing suicide. She also tells her to leave the apartment. Janet hears strange noises in the apartment and she calls her boyfriend Mark Taylor to spend the night with her. When Mark leaves the apartment, Jennifer throws Janet off balcony. The detective in charge of the investigation tells Lara that there are several cases of women committing suicide in that apartment, but he believes that someone has filled them. Lara decides to move to Janet's apartment despite what has happened there.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drojzzVoiAY

Did you see the part in the trailer where shes violently thrown against the wall (which results into a concussion)... well yeah she still decides to stay :roll:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 pm

148th
30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With the Devil Inside The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
(2012)

In a spoof of horror films, a young woman released from a psychiatric hospital returns to the house where her father killed the entire cast of `The Artist' during his exorcism.
4/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THaPYS2CJ-k

When I tried to play this movie on my computer, the Antivirus said it was a potential threat. - Youtube :P