Films i Saw Last Month From Crappiest to Greatest

Discuss anything you want.
Rump

Re: Films i Saw Last Month From Crappiest to Greatest

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:54 pm

123rd
Date Movie (2006)

Julia Jones is unhappy. She's overweight, spends forever working at her fathers diner, and believes she will always be lonely. This is until she meets Grant Fockyerdoder. Before they can have their dream wedding, they must meet each others parents and survive the scheming Andy.
1/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBG9Ew38aI

"Date Movie is the worst movie I have ever seen. I really mean that" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:07 pm

122nd
Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver (2011)

After cleverly escaping the maximum security research institute of Homicidal Baked Goods, the Gingerdead Man stumbles upon a time machine and finds himself sent back in time as he slaughters the contestants of a 1970's Roller Boogie contest.
1/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYdDM5QuhA4

The first one was good... 2nd not so much... and this is just terrible :down:
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:41 pm

121st
Dark Harvest (2004)

From director Paul Moore, the direct-to-video low-budget horror film Dark Harvest concerns a young man who, along with his friends, discovers a gruesome evil that had plagued his family for generations. Sean Connell thinks he's simply taking a trip to West Virginia with some pals so he can collect an inheritance. However, once they arrive at the family farm, they're confronted with a mysterious presence lurking in the woods that leaves a trail of death in its path.
1/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r0bMEHguHc

"Watch out for the opening credits! They're a real killer! I seriously had time to make myself coffee, walk the dog, read a book and dance a little jig, and I'm sure they were still running" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:03 pm

120th
Epic Movie (2007)

Four troubled orphans from four separate movie scenarios who are bound together in a wacky chocolate factory after receiving golden tickets to go on an 'epic adventure.' After they escape from the clutches of a very scary Willy Wonka they discover the magical world of 'Gnarnia' through an enchanted wardrobe. There they must seek the help of a randy lion, a hoard of mutants from the x academy, students of witchcraft and wizardry, funky swash-buckling pirates and a mischievous beaver to defeat the evil white bitch!
1/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ma8sYIhY80

"The gutter-brow auteurs who helped write the first Scary Movie and created Date Movie milk their lame sketch-comedy minds for yet another punishingly uninspired skewering of Hollywood hits." - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:10 pm

119th
Bio-Dome (1996)

Bud and Doyle are two losers who are doing nothing with their lives. Both of their girlfriends are actively involved in saving the environment, but the two friends couldn't care less about saving the Earth. One day, when a group of scientists begin a mission to live inside a "Bio-Dome" for a year without outside contact, Bud and Doyle mistakenly become part of the project themselves. The two must then learn how to protect the Earth and help the scientists complete their mission.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EWikCCfHJw

Couldn't believe in this scene how close his fingers were to my blessed kylies pooper, then did research and turns out she was dating him :? Ewwww :(

Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:23 pm

118th
18 Year Old Virgin (2009)

Kate is about to graduate. Her biggest dream is to have sex with Ryan Lambert. The only problem is that Ryan refuses to have sex with a virgin. This leads to a hunt for another man to lose her virginity to so she finally can have her dream prince.
2/10
Clip = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSyD9a7Koo

Severely low budget and low laughs girly american pie wannabe :down:
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:26 pm

I was hoping we wouldn't reach the 2/10 level until at least #89.
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:31 pm

117th
Meet the Spartans (2009)

A spoof of 300 (2006) and many other movies, TV series/shows/commercials, video games and celebrities. King Leonidas of Sparta and his army of 12 go to war against Xerxes of Persia to fight to the death for Sparta's freedom.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-zJtYYolo

"Meet the Spartans is trashy, crude, humorless, distasteful, and lacking any semblance of moral integrity. Basically, it's what you'd expect from a filmmaking duo like Friedberg and Seltzer, who are the two most untalented hacks in all of Hollywood. There is absolutely no reason to watch this film. None at all. Honestly, you'd have a better time burning your house down. Yes, really" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:33 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:26 pm
If it's any comfort we don't reach 6/10 til the last 33 :P
Charles

Post by Charles » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:36 pm

Oh boy. I'm shamefully close to completing my Friedberg and Seltzer catalogue meself. Lemme tell you, I won't.

Atrocious fucking non-movies.
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:39 pm

116th
Grease 2 (1982)

Two years after the life-altering events in Grease (1978), Sandy's cousin Michael, a straight-laced English student, is the new guy at Rydell High. Stephanie, the Pink Ladies' foxy blonde leader, is about to break up with Johnny, the T-Birds' leader, but she still likes her men dangerous, even as Michael starts to attract her attention. Now Michael needs to up his game: learn how to ride a motorcycle and transform himself into Stephanie's hot leather-clad fantasy. Is he up to the task?
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAKOihuBJ6g

Yes back in 82 this happened!!! :shock:
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 pm

Charles wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:36 pm
Oh boy. I'm shamefully close to completing my Friedberg and Seltzer catalogue meself. Lemme tell you, I won't.

I've got Best Night Ever and the upcoming Star Worlds Episode XXXIVE=MC2: The Force Awakens the Last Jedi Who Went Rogue to go :shock:
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm

115th
The Starving Games (2013)

Set in the most depressing corner of a post-apocalyptic future, our heroine Kantmiss Evershot (Maiara Walsh) volunteers to take her manipulative younger sister's place in the seventy-fifth annual "Starving Games." In doing so, she must leave behind her smoldering just-a-friend Dale (Brant Daugherty) and team up with the geeky baker's son Peter Malarkey (Cody Allen Christian) in a fight for her life. But wait, there's more! She could also win an old ham, a coupon for a foot-long sub at a six-inch price, and a partially eaten pickle!
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOSMspR1k

"The Starving Games has the look and feel of a talent show put on by a high school whose imminent closing has not inspired any noticeable public outcry" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:22 pm

114th
Berlin i love you (2019)

Keira Knightley, Helen Mirren, Jim Sturgess, and Diego Luna head an all-star cast in this sparkling film from the producers of Paris, Je T'Aime. Set against the vivid backdrop of Berlin, Berlin, I Love You weaves ten stories of compassion, redemption, and acceptance into a rich tapestry of life--and love.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhafaC_A3vs

Dull and depressing stories including a vignette where mickey rourke's abandoned daughter goes home with him to see if he unknowingly hits on her, instead she sleeps on his chest (he's just wearing briefs btw) :?
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:43 pm

113th
Jem and the Mammograms (2015)

As a small-town girl Jerrica lives an unexceptional life until she takes on a secret identity inspired by her music. She becomes Jem: the bold, stunning and absolutely fearless singer that catapults from an underground video sensation to global superstar overnight. But when it seems that she may lose touch with the things that really matter the most, Jerrica and her band of three sisters begin a one-in-a-million journey, discovering that some talents are too special to keep hidden.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pifhszsZKg4

I am intrigued by how Hollywood can invent so many creative ways to destroy our childhood. - youtube
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:49 pm

112th
Superhero Movie (2008)

How many superheroes does it take to save the world? The creators of The Naked Gun and Scary Movie answer this question in hysterical David Zucker fashion with the uproarious comedy Superhero Movie. Meet Rick Riker. He's young, he's cool, and he's got superpowers. Now, if he only knew how to use them... But the world is in danger, and no one is safe when Zucker and the gang--headed by the hilarious cast of Drake Bell, Leslie Nielsen, Tracy Morgan, Pamela Anderson, Regina Hall, and many others--take aim at some of the biggest blockbusters of our time,
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sIltY4cyM

"It looks for all the world as if writer/director Craig Mazin took the screenplay for Spider-Man, propped it up next to his MacBook, and just went through it, inserting fart gags, pratfalls and the lamest of jokes" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:59 pm

111th
In the Mix (2005)

Darrell (Usher Raymond) is a successful club DJ who one night unexpectedly rescues a woman from a dangerous situation. It turns out the woman in question is the wife of Frank Pacelli (Chazz Palminteri), one of New York City's most powerful mobsters. To show his appreciation, Pacelli gives Darrell a job -- serving as bodyguard for this beautiful daughter, Dolly (Emmanuelle Chriqui). A short-lived romance blooms between Darrell and Dolly, but it isn't long before the couple are quarreling, which makes Pacelli more than a bit unhappy with his new hire. However, Pacelli also has a mob war and a disloyal and ambitious young lieutenant to deal with, and Darrell soon finds Pacelli's problems become his problems too.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrAJ4s8Uqzw

Some kind of vanity project for Usher as were constantly reminded for 95 minutes by female walk ons how hot he is :roll: ...and embarrassing as f**k seeing Chazz Palminteri involved in practically a scooby doo ending to this drama :?
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:21 am

YES!!!
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:22 am

Rump wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:54 pm

123rd
Date Movie (2006)

Julia Jones is unhappy. She's overweight, spends forever working at her fathers diner, and believes she will always be lonely. This is until she meets Grant Fockyerdoder. Before they can have their dream wedding, they must meet each others parents and survive the scheming Andy.
1/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBG9Ew38aI

"Date Movie is the worst movie I have ever seen. I really mean that" - rottentomatoes
No joke, my wife and I turned this off after 10 minutes. Neither one of us thought even another minute would be worth it.
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:24 am

Might have caught a Friedberg and Seltzer film accidentally or two.

The first time they came on my radar was as the writers for Spy Hard, a dreadful Leslie Nielsen film with film parodies that you can see coming from about a mile or two away.

Its best/worst gag was having Ray Charles cameo as the bus driver in the Speed parody.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:03 am

Jinnistan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:26 pm
:up: :D
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:06 am

Rump wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:39 pm

116th
Grease 2 (1982)

Two years after the life-altering events in Grease (1978), Sandy's cousin Michael, a straight-laced English student, is the new guy at Rydell High. Stephanie, the Pink Ladies' foxy blonde leader, is about to break up with Johnny, the T-Birds' leader, but she still likes her men dangerous, even as Michael starts to attract her attention. Now Michael needs to up his game: learn how to ride a motorcycle and transform himself into Stephanie's hot leather-clad fantasy. Is he up to the task?
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAKOihuBJ6g

Yes back in 82 this happened!!! :shock:
Aww. :-/
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:45 am

Charles wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:36 pm

In all seriousness, why does anyone watch these films? Is it a hope that they will be actually funny? Or that they will be so bad as to be "ironically" funny? I don't get it. I can't imagine watching one of them. Movies that try to be funny and fail at it are the most painful films to watch, in my opinion.
Charles

Post by Charles » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:45 am
In all seriousness, why does anyone watch these films? Is it a hope that they will be actually funny? Or that they will be so bad as to be "ironically" funny? I don't get it. I can't imagine watching one of them. Movies that try to be funny and fail at it are the most painful films to watch, in my opinion.
I... don't remember. I think I was watching a bunch of bottom 100 IMDB movies to see if they were really that bad. I do watch a lot of not so good stuff just for the cultural aspect, like the entire Friday the 13th series, but I gave up on F&S movies because they're just hollow dregs.
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:33 am

Rump wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:33 pm
If it's any comfort we don't reach 6/10 til the last 33 :P
Jesus!
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:56 am

Charles wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 am
I... don't remember. I think I was watching a bunch of bottom 100 IMDB movies to see if they were really that bad. I do watch a lot of not so good stuff just for the cultural aspect, like the entire Friday the 13th series, but I gave up on F&S movies because they're just hollow dregs.
Okay.

I mean, I get that there's a pot-kettle moment here. I watch a lot of garbage (hello, Velocipastor!).

But there's something about intentionally watching a bad comedy that I can't wrap my head around. To me there's nothing more painful than watching jokes fail to land. Bad horror, bad romance, bad action--there's an amusing gap between intention and reality. But bad comedy is, by definition, not funny and the gap just seems sad to me.
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:56 am
Okay.

I mean, I get that there's a pot-kettle moment here. I watch a lot of garbage (hello, Velocipastor!).

Checks to see if it exists... holy shit!!!

Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:25 am

Rump wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 am
Checks to see if it exists... holy shit!!!

It not only exists, it's maybe one of the best "intentionally bad" films I've ever seen.

--"And why do they call me Frankie Mermaid?"
--*sigh* "Because you're swimming in bitches."
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:45 am

Takoma1 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:45 am
In all seriousness, why does anyone watch these films? Is it a hope that they will be actually funny? Or that they will be so bad as to be "ironically" funny? I don't get it.
I shall come clean... i collect slaps and zany dances to later make youtube videos with. And these crappy comedies are rife with such things :)
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 pm

110th
Shock Treatment (1981)

Following on from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", this musical is set several years later in Brad and Janet Majors' hometown - which has become a giant TV station; residents are either participants or viewers. They are married now, but their romance has fallen on the rocks. Ostensibly to fix their marriage, Brad is imprisoned on the program "Dentonvale" (the local mental hospital) while Janet is conscripted to become a new star. As Janet is entranced by the high life, she forgets Brad. Who is trying to woo her away?
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W9QGH3lFa0

Wooley :up: :P
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:35 pm

109th
From Justin To Kelly (2003)

Spring break in Miami is the scene. It's where surf-drenched guys cruise girls in bikinis and raucous parties rule day and night. It's the perfect time and place for three young women from Texas and a trio of college guys from Pennsylvania to find adventure and maybe even fall in love. In a Texas dive bar, Kelly is singing her heart out to a few local yokels when her best friends Kaya and Alexa try and tempt her away for some fun in the Florida sun. It's an easy sell--even for the cautious Kelly - and the three head for Miami. Making their way to the same destination is the "Pennsylvania Posse": college students Justin, Brandon, and Eddie. Justin and Brandon are smooth-talking party promoters, while Eddie's primed to meet Lizzie, the cyber dream girl he's been e-mailing for months. Miami Beach, beating with a rhythm all its own, is teeming with beautiful people. Kelly's friends are drawn into the beachside fun, while Kelly tentatively navigates a sea of strangers.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpBZ31k-t3w

"For once, we don't have to tell you how bad a film is... you knew before they made it" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm

108th
Vampires Suck (2010)

Washington's Spork town sheriff, Frank Crane, welcomes back his returning daughter, Becca. Despite obvious signs, Becca takes an unusually long time to recognise the halloween decorations up, all over. Even the odd appearances of various people, including her old friend, Jacob White, whose suddenly got canine traits (including a tail), and his odd urge to chase cats. She falls in love with sickly pale Edward Sullen, a member of the depressed, bloodthirsty adopted family of Dr. Carlton.
2/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJvEH-R_ew

"The last time I heard a film audience in such a state of silence was during Ingmar Bergman's Winter Light. " - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 pm

107th
Marci X (2003)

While delivering an award to her humanitarian father Ben Feld, the stylish wealthy Jewish Caucasian Marci Feld is surprised by the attack of the conservative senator Mary Ellen Spinkle to her father in the media. The motive is the lyrics of the rap "Shoot Ya' Teacha " sing by Dr. S and released by the hip-hop record label Felony Assault that belongs to Ben. He has a heart attack, and his daughter decides to assume the problem and negotiate a public excuse of Dr. S in the MTV Award. However, the bad boy sings a polemic song on television to humiliate Marci that gives senator Sprinkle the chance to promote the "Buttgate".
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5_51pLv8E

"Since i was fortunate enough to avoid both gigli and from justin to kelly, i thought i would be able to go all summer without seeing how truly horrible some of the movies are that hollywood continues to churn out each week, but then i saw marci x " - IMDB
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:44 pm

106th
Movie 43 (2013)

Ineffectual, 'has-been' film-maker (Dennis Quaid) swindles his way into an interview with a film executive (Greg Kinnear) in order to pitch an outrageous and controversial comedy manuscript. After pitching the first of his thirteen offbeat fables, the dejected artist forces the rest of his disjointed allegory on the executive at gunpoint. He tells stories of a woman on a blind date with a man who has testicles growing from his neck, in another a smitten woman offers her neck to her boyfriend to 'poop' on -as a sign of commitment and love. In yet another two parents take home-schooling to a whole new level of indecency, striving to give their isolated teenage son all the 'regular' torment and humiliation of puberty by bullying, peer-pressuring and even seducing him themselves. An off-beat, elephant-in-the-room type film.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fBCkwDW8c

"Ok, i have a theory, they knew terrible secrets about all these stars and they threatened them to reveal it to the public if they hadn't done this movie. " - youtube
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:05 pm

105th
Kazaam (1996)

Being a lone young boy in the 'hood" is dangerous and unpleasant. This is what Max experiences when he fools a gang of local toughs who cornered him at school. The gang finds out that the key he gave them is of no value in committing a robbery, and they chase him through the streets of his neighborhood, bent on revenge. He tries to escape by slipping into the open door of an old warehouse, but they follow him there, too. While running from them through aisles filled with all kinds of stuff, he bumps into an old boom box. By doing that, he manages to release Kazaam, a genie who has been held captive for thousands of years. In order to stay free, Kazaam must give Max three wishes.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wUCl_SxKDg

"People who hate on this must just hate life, this movie was hilarious! A rapping genie who knows kung fu and lives in a boom box played by none other than Shaquille O'Neal, what more could you want in a comedy? " - IMDB
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:21 pm

104th
10 Rules for Sleeping Around (2013)

Cameron (Virginia Williams) and her husband (Jesse Bradford) have an open marriage. They attempt to convince Owen (Bryan Callen) and Kate (Tammin Sursok) they should try it. Through a series of circumstances they all end up at a Hampton house complete with a young naked man, two girls from Craig's List, a Brazilian bombshell, and a decorator.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF5LGp2J-bU&t=56s

"So to some this all up, bad writing, bad acting, bad direction, a horrendous script, and a all too familiar plot adds up to one disastrous film... If I was force to have to watch this film while in flight, I would seriously consider using the emergency exit; yes, it's that bad!!!! " - IMDB
Charles

Post by Charles » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 pm

I actually enjoyed Movie 43. The homeschooling skit, the basketball skit and Ibabe were fantastic.
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:31 pm

103rd
The Hottie & the Nottie (2008)

Nate moves to L.A. to track down Cristabel, the woman he's been in love with since childhood, only to discover that his plan to woo her only has one hurdle to overcome: what to do with June, Cristabel's ever-present, not-so-hot best friend? What's even more complicating is Nate's growing feelings for June, whose true beauty starts to emerge.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAU8ArXlWQw

"I had someone who babysitted me because my parents worked all the time and she wasn't pretty, but she had a husband and had children, and a happy life" - IMDB
Awwww i like that comment :heart:
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:33 pm

Charles wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 pm
I actually enjoyed Movie 43. The homeschooling skit, the basketball skit and Ibabe were fantastic.
Whoa ibabe was dreadful... :shock:

Ballsack neck and basketball skit was the only chuckles to be had
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:45 pm

102nd
Joysticks (1983)

Jefferson Bailey (Scott McGinnis) runs the most popular video arcade in town, much to the chagrin of local businessman Joseph Rutter (Joe Don Baker). With his two bumbling nephews, Rutter aims to frame Bailey and have his business shut down. Bailey, however, is wise to Rutter's plan and teams with best friends Eugene Grobit (Leif Green) and McDorfus (Jim Greenleaf) to stop this scheme, which also involves a video game duel with punker King Vidiot (Jon Gries).
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN6SlYfGnM&t=27s

"Singular boobs. Pairs of boobs. Sets, groups, and crowds of boobs. Yes...JOYSTICKS is a veritable Wall of Boob, and while you're busy boobing it up, you can also enjoy the most sophomoric humor ever be offered up in a teen sex comedy." - IMDB

D.P. :up:
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:51 pm

101st
Home Alone 5 (2012)

Finn Baxter and his family move from California to Maine to their new house. Finn is terrified, and believes the house is haunted. While he sets up traps to catch the "ghost", his parents get stranded across town, and Finn is home alone with his sister. Their house is targeted by three thieves.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJy9gROP4U

"A God-awful movie and one that deserves to be quickly forgotten and buried in an unmarked grave" - IMDB
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:41 pm

They made a fifth Home Alone? Why?
Rump

Post by Rump » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 pm

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:41 pm
They made a fifth Home Alone? Why?
So people can't have nice things :(
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:10 am

Rump wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 pm
So people can't have nice things :(
Just watch Cats instead
Rump

Post by Rump » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:12 pm

100th
Little Dead Rotting Hood (2016)

For years, the old woman in the woods has secretly kept the wolves of the forest at bay. But when the woman dies, the creatures suddenly attack the residents of a nearby small town. As more and more people turn up dead, the townsfolk discover something far more sinister than wolves lurking in the backwoods and fight to save their home from evil by waging a bloody battle against the ruthless creatures. But as the wolves begin to overpower the town, only the woman's granddaughter may have the key to stopping the bloodbath before it's too late.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs6LBd43n4Q

LOL cheap budget and i love how grandma buries her granddaughter so she rises as a martial artist weapon savvy vampire zombie :P
Rump

Post by Rump » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:25 pm

99th
Like Father Like Son (1987)

Dr. Jack Hammond has best chances to become medical superintendent in the clinic. So he's completely absorbed in his work and has no understanding for his teenage son Chris' problems with school. By accident one of them drinks a brain-exchanging serum, and it switches their identities. This leads of course to extraordinary complications in school and at work, but also to insight in the problems and feelings of each other.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghJ8YVTQVmI

"Kirk Cameron, nuff said" - youtube
Rump

Post by Rump » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:30 pm

98th
Good Burger (1997)

Two dim-witted teenagers are forced to save the fast food restaurant they work at from going out of business, despite a new-and-improved burger joint opening across the street that want to be the "Top Dog" in the fast food industry.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoMkdsYHHQ

"If you like your burger well-done, you're in for a disappointment" - rottentomatoes
Rump

Post by Rump » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:42 pm

97th
Pool Party Massacre (2017)

What started out as a relaxing summer day by the pool for a group of high maintenance young socialites quickly becomes a nightmare when an unknown killer begins stalking and murdering them one by one.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7d8p7Ezm8

"One of the worst films I have ever seen. " - IMDB
Rump

Post by Rump » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:57 pm

96th
Blonde and Blonder (2007)

Dee and Dawn are two dim-witted, pink-clad, blond ladies whom meet by accident and try to make a living with their dull lives, until a series of circumstances ensue when after they unwittingly take jobs at a local strip club, they are mistaken for two deadly female brunette assassins known only as the Cat and the Kit whom are hired to kill the club owner whom is a mobster in a witness protection program. With two persistent, but inept, FBI agents on their tail, the ditsy Dee and Dawn try to stay one step head of the law, as well as try to figure out what is really going on.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdy4d6R64y8&t=51s

"Not worth my time to ever watch this again. It still doesn't beat Danny Glover's "Out" movie from the early 80s as the worst movie of all time, but then again that film is in a class of its own. "F" - IMDB

Now i wanna see this "Out" movie :P
Rump

Post by Rump » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:03 pm

95th
Circuitry Man (1990)

In a future where most humans have moved underground to escape the pollution, one of the few pleasures left is a kind of narcotic in the form of chips which can be plugged directly into the brain. Lori, a female body guard steals a case of such chips and flees underground Los Angeles with Danner, a pleasure android so that they can smuggle the chips to New York. In pursuit is Plughead, a dangerous criminal so named because of the many sockets and ports which decorate his scalp so that he can test and use the chips that he is after.
3/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcw4LtLa4s4

"This movie sucked so bad it created a time/space anomaly" - IMDB