Need help identifying a movie.

Discuss anything you want.
Popcorn Reviews

Need help identifying a movie.

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:55 pm

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi film I watched years ago. Here's everything I remember about it.

-It starts off with a group of people investigating the cause of a plane crash.

-I'm pretty sure there was a romance going on in it as well. One scene involved the 2 leads on an escalator which gets stuck. Instead of walking off it, they continue to talk some more.

-One of the scenes shows someone walking through a room with many pieces of the plane. As he walks by, the lights go off in the room he's in until he reaches for something in one of the pieces, and he gets electrocuted (or something else may have happened to him).

-Later in the film, after the characters discover that a gunman firing a bullet on the plane was the cause of the crash, one of the characters who knows this shoots herself with his gun to stop him.

-I'm not exactly sure what the sci-fi angle was. I think it involved time travel.

-At the end, after one of the characters kills themself instead of going with everyone else to safety, the film ends with Churchill's quote "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

This is all I can remember.
BL

Re: Need help identifying a movie.

Post by BL » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:04 pm

"It's OK to have beliefs, just don't believe in them." — Guy Ritchie
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Yep, that's it. Thanks, BL.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:25 pm