It’s me, HipsterThor

Discuss anything you want.
Hipster Thor

It’s me, HipsterThor

Post by Hipster Thor » Mon May 13, 2019 11:35 pm

I have been sorely missing RT forums ever since Justice League came out. So many movies and politics to discuss. I missed Infinity War and Endgame and Godzilla: King of the Monsters is coming out and I have no one to rave about it to. I was wondering if a RTGD Discord server has been set up? It’s the forum of the *future*. I am in a video game one and it is super convenient and awesome. Any interest in setting a Discord server up for legacy members?
Death Proof

Re: It’s me, HipsterThor

Post by Death Proof » Tue May 14, 2019 3:10 am

Hipster Thor wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:35 pm
I have been sorely missing RT forums ever since Justice League came out. So many movies and politics to discuss. I missed Infinity War and Endgame and Godzilla: King of the Monsters is coming out and I have no one to rave about it to. I was wondering if a RTGD Discord server has been set up? It’s the forum of the *future*. I am in a video game one and it is super convenient and awesome. Any interest in setting a Discord server up for legacy members?

If I am the Phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I shall be saved, it will be because your love redeems me.
Stu

Post by Stu » Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 am

Hey Thor! Good to see you back, but to be perfectly honest with you, I generally prefer forums to chatrooms, so I'll probably just mostly stay here for the foreseeable future. Feel free to keep posting, though, and I'm sure I'll have some discussions to share with you right here.
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Tue May 14, 2019 4:29 am

I have no idea what a Discord server is, and that's after Googling "discord server". :oops:
I'd like to know what you think of King of the Monsters, though. I wasn't a fan of Edwards' film but my anticipation for KotM is approaching fever pitch. Early reactions combined with my fondness for Dougherty's previous films have me very excited at the moment.
Torgo

Post by Torgo » Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Welcome! Feel free to share everything you know about Godzilla: King of the Monsters because I too am very excited.
Last Great Movie Seen
Loves of a Blonde (Forman, 1965)
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Tue May 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Hipster Thor wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:35 pm
Godzilla: King of the Monsters is coming out and I have no one to rave about it to.
Pump it into my veins yo.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
Blevo

Post by Blevo » Tue May 14, 2019 5:17 pm

You can't discord a server, it needs those cords to run!
Torgo

Post by Torgo » Tue May 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Last Great Movie Seen
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Tue May 14, 2019 6:41 pm

DaMU wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:15 pm
Pump it into my veins yo.
Same, though the IMAX footage shown before Endgame was less than exciting. Ghidorah looked unfinished and it all had a "this looks very fake" quality that didn't feel fitting with the aesthetics of Godzilla or Kong.

Still... I've dug the franchise this far and I trust Dougherty. Besides, if I can love people in phony rubber suits (the charm of that though...), unpolished CG shouldn't break the film if everything else is working.
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

A Discord Server for those who do not know was originally designed as a chat system for video games but has evolved into a Forum/Chat hybrid. There are server communities for everything from Star Trek to snake husbandry. Instead of threads there are channels. So something like Baker’s Dozen or Black Lodge would be it’s own channel you post in, or the recently seen channel. You can give yourself custom “roles”, and server specific emotes, and post images and videos and links in a much more easy way and it has both desktop and mobile apps. I can see how it might be intimidating, but I genuinely think it’s the future of online discussion boards.

As for what’s going on with me, I am on HRT. I am a lady now, and have diversified my interests more, I do volunteer work for the Democratic Party in my spare time and volunteer at the animal shelter.

As for Godzilla, there is a lot I can say about it but it would be very Spoilery. All in all I feel kind of overwhelmed. You look at this movie and what they have presented, and as a Godzilla fan how can you complain? We live in an age it seems where executives have stopped trying to adapt a nerd property for mass audiences and are allowing the property to exist in a form that made it get fans in the first place. I mean, having Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah all in one huge Hollywood movie with designs that look excellent accompanied by Akira Ifukube’s compositions......I can’t think of another movie that so perfectly matched the expectations of a niche fan base. I have to ask why? Why was this movie made for me? We’ve had bad Airbender movies, bad Star Wars movies, bad Justice League movies, bad video game movies, bad X-Men movies. All of these things bad because of their disregard for the source material. Why am I so lucky? I feel blessed.
Blevo

Post by Blevo » Tue May 14, 2019 6:48 pm

I, for one, am in full support of this new snake fucking forum idea.
Rock

Post by Rock » Tue May 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Discord also has screen sharing functionality that could facilitate potential movie nights, although I've found it a bit finicky to use.
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Tue May 14, 2019 11:12 pm

Not a huge fan of that Discord. I've seen the good and mostly heard about the bad from several other forums I'm in.

But welcome back, sir!
Spencie Returns

Post by Spencie Returns » Wed May 15, 2019 5:25 am

A new Godzilla movie just wouldn't be the same without your take on it, Thor. Welcome back.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Wed May 15, 2019 6:01 am

Great to have you here!
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 pm

Hipster Thor wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm
As for Godzilla, there is a lot I can say about it but it would be very Spoilery. All in all I feel kind of overwhelmed. You look at this movie and what they have presented, and as a Godzilla fan how can you complain? We live in an age it seems where executives have stopped trying to adapt a nerd property for mass audiences and are allowing the property to exist in a form that made it get fans in the first place. I mean, having Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah all in one huge Hollywood movie with designs that look excellent accompanied by Akira Ifukube’s compositions......I can’t think of another movie that so perfectly matched the expectations of a niche fan base. I have to ask why? Why was this movie made for me? We’ve had bad Airbender movies, bad Star Wars movies, bad Justice League movies, bad video game movies, bad X-Men movies. All of these things bad because of their disregard for the source material. Why am I so lucky? I feel blessed.
Wow, I didn't know you'd seen it already. Your review has only heightened my excitement. As for why we've been so blessed, this interview with Dougherty may shed some light on things. He sounds like a colossal nerd, and says all the right things as far as I'm concerned.

http://collider.com/godzilla-king-of-th ... #directors

(Now let's just pray that Wingard doesn't screw the pooch with Zilla vs Kong)
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Wed May 15, 2019 2:35 pm

Hipster Thor wrote:

As for what’s going on with me, I am on HRT. I am a lady now, and have diversified my interests more, I do volunteer work for the Democratic Party in my spare time and volunteer at the animal shelter.

I'm running for Democratic something something in my town. Spiffy.

I usually never go to the movies on opening night but I might have to make an exception for Godzilla. Rodan is my boy. I'm stoked to see his nucler pteranodon ass on the big screen. He eats lightning and shits lava.
If I am the Phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I shall be saved, it will be because your love redeems me.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Hipster Thor wrote:
This all sounds great! Congrats on the HRT, I remember that being something you were dealing with previously.
NOTE:
The above-written is wholly and solely the perspective of DaMU and should not be taken as an effort to rile, malign, or diminish you, dummo.
Rock

Post by Rock » Wed May 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 pm
Wow, I didn't know you'd seen it already. Your review has only heightened my excitement. As for why we've been so blessed, this interview with Dougherty may shed some light on things. He sounds like a colossal nerd, and says all the right things as far as I'm concerned.

http://collider.com/godzilla-king-of-th ... #directors

(Now let's just pray that Wingard doesn't screw the pooch with Zilla vs Kong)
Adam Wingard is directing?

Goddammit.
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
Torgo

Post by Torgo » Wed May 15, 2019 4:29 pm

What did Wingard direct that hurt his reputation? I like his work on the TV series Outcast.
Last Great Movie Seen
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Wed May 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Torgo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:29 pm
What did Wingard direct that hurt his reputation? I like his work on the TV series Outcast.
Blair Witch
LEAVES

Post by LEAVES » Wed May 15, 2019 5:50 pm

So on Discord we could write things that other people could read?

I don’t see the difference.

I do recommend changing your name from HipsterThor to Hipster(insert word starting with “R”)Thor because reasons.
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Wed May 15, 2019 10:52 pm

I have to say I am not excited about Godzilla vs Kong. KOTM is my main course. The original King Kong vs. Godzilla was made at a strange transitionary period in history. Culturally the west had renewed interest in the Far East and in Japan, American sensibilities were being adopted by the general public since the end of WW2 and by 1962 had become ingrained in the public mindshare. Given the climate of the time a King Kong vs. Godzilla was an inevitability. It was a time when sensationalism and gimmicks sold genre pictures without shame or subtlety and was arguably the point in time when both properties were at their peak in popularity. Adjusted for inflation, King Kong vs. Godzilla is still the most successful Godzilla feature. Buy that was again, 1962. People went to the theater to be scared by these movies, and nationalistic pride drove box office as well as each territory wanted to see their monster win. We live in a globalist society now. It’s why the superhero bubble hasn’t burst in the same way Westetns did. Godzilla as a franchise is in a far different place than it was back in the 1960’s. The most popular movie monster franchise worldwide and eclipsing Kong’s, who’s cinematic efforts have been sporadic at best. Godzilla as a character has evolved and changed into so many different things. He’s a God, he’s retribution, he’s an ineffective beaurocracy. Kong for the most part has stayed the same, a traditional take on colonialism. Forcing them to fight each other kind of does a disservice to both characters because in order for it to work at all you have to knee-cap aspects of both of them, which is just going to bother fans.

Beyond that there is the obvious, look at the footage we have seen from KOTM. How can Kong fight any of these things? I can tell you right now that in this movie Godzilla goes pretty much super saiyan. It just doesn’t sit well for me. I don’t know how they can hack track after pushing the dial to 11. Back in 1962, Godzilla was only about 140 feet tall. Kong was about 50 feet tall in the 1933 film. So they add a hundred feet, not a big deal. Now Godzilla is like, 400 feet tall, and has more powers than just Atomic Breath. I know in Skull Island they said he was still growing at around 130 feet, but even then I have no idea how this is going to work without just making me upset. Lol
Rock

Post by Rock » Wed May 15, 2019 10:55 pm

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:50 pm
Blair Witch
Also You're Next and his VHS2 short.
____
Blog!
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Thu May 16, 2019 12:05 am

Hipster Thor wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:52 pm
I have to say I am not excited about Godzilla vs Kong. KOTM is my main course. The original King Kong vs. Godzilla was made at a strange transitionary period in history. Culturally the west had renewed interest in the Far East and in Japan, American sensibilities were being adopted by the general public since the end of WW2 and by 1962 had become ingrained in the public mindshare. Given the climate of the time a King Kong vs. Godzilla was an inevitability. It was a time when sensationalism and gimmicks sold genre pictures without shame or subtlety and was arguably the point in time when both properties were at their peak in popularity. Adjusted for inflation, King Kong vs. Godzilla is still the most successful Godzilla feature. Buy that was again, 1962. People went to the theater to be scared by these movies, and nationalistic pride drove box office as well as each territory wanted to see their monster win. We live in a globalist society now. It’s why the superhero bubble hasn’t burst in the same way Westetns did. Godzilla as a franchise is in a far different place than it was back in the 1960’s. The most popular movie monster franchise worldwide and eclipsing Kong’s, who’s cinematic efforts have been sporadic at best. Godzilla as a character has evolved and changed into so many different things. He’s a God, he’s retribution, he’s an ineffective beaurocracy. Kong for the most part has stayed the same, a traditional take on colonialism. Forcing them to fight each other kind of does a disservice to both characters because in order for it to work at all you have to knee-cap aspects of both of them, which is just going to bother fans.

Beyond that there is the obvious, look at the footage we have seen from KOTM. How can Kong fight any of these things? I can tell you right now that in this movie Godzilla goes pretty much super saiyan. It just doesn’t sit well for me. I don’t know how they can hack track after pushing the dial to 11. Back in 1962, Godzilla was only about 140 feet tall. Kong was about 50 feet tall in the 1933 film. So they add a hundred feet, not a big deal. Now Godzilla is like, 400 feet tall, and has more powers than just Atomic Breath. I know in Skull Island they said he was still growing at around 130 feet, but even then I have no idea how this is going to work without just making me upset. Lol
Yeah, we're on the same page here. Even by Kaiju movie standards, Kong vs Godzilla is pretty ludicrous. (I'm secretly hoping they team up, with Kong riding Godzilla like a Taun Taun). I only meant that we're definitely getting this movie, so let's hope it's not a mess.
MadMan

Post by MadMan » Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 am

Hi.

Also the new Godzilla looks amazing.
This Is My Blog. There Are Many Like It But This One Is Mine
Shitty Film Thread
Follow Me On Twitter If You Aren't Doing So Already
The MadMan Reserved 31 Seats
"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Thu May 16, 2019 1:10 am

Rock wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:55 pm
Also You're Next and his VHS2 short.
I liked You’re Next. Didn’t care for the Guest though.
Rock

Post by Rock » Thu May 16, 2019 2:17 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:10 am
I liked You’re Next. Didn’t care for the Guest though.
That's his only not terrible one. :x
____
Blog!
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Thu May 16, 2019 2:19 am

Rock wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:17 am
That's his only not terrible one. :x
You’re his only not terrible one!
Rock

Post by Rock » Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:19 am
You’re his only not terrible one!
I can live with this.

*wags tail*
____
Blog!
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Thu May 16, 2019 7:29 am

There is a tid bit floating around out there about Godzilla vs. Kong that would get me excited. Several of my sources are talking about it. It involves the mystery fifth monster Legendary acquired the rights to in the original deal.
Destoroyah
topherH

Post by topherH » Thu May 16, 2019 7:44 pm

John Wick could beat Godzilla.
State of Siege |Gavras, 1972| +
Deadpool |Miller, 2016| +
Z |Gavras, 1969| -
The Confession |Gavras, 1970| +
Missing |Gavras, 1982| +
The Revenant |Inarritu, 2015| +
The Hateful Eight |Tarantino, 2015| +

+ Recommended
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu May 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Captain Terror wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:05 am
Kong riding Godzilla like a Taun Taun
Yes. Yes.
DaMU

Post by DaMU » Mon May 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Speaking on Kong/Godzilla, I went to a screening of the '62 Kong vs. Godzilla (American cut) this weekend, and, um, that movie was charmingly hilarious. The guy I went with thought the flick was unintentionally so, but I would argue any film in which Kong gets boost powers with electricity, in which Kong gets ferried to Mt. Fuji thanks to ballooning, in which a woman declares "I'm going to Hokkaido" seconds before a newsman says, "STAY OUT OF HOKKAIDO," is operating on a certain level of cheek and self-awareness. I also liked how one detail was left to us to sort out - that thunderstorms herald Kong's arrival because they "wake him up" in a sense with their electrical energy.

The audience burst into applause on Godzilla's first appearance, and a little girl was stomping along the aisles in a full-blown Halloween Godzilla suit before the show started (the emcee brought her up front to a round of cheers and applause).
NOTE:
The Nameless One

Post by The Nameless One » Wed May 29, 2019 3:58 pm

I have my tickets for tomorrow at 4pm, will report back. I have to admit that I find this 57% (now 51%) review avg to be tremendously exciting. I forget my exact math but that's a critical sweet spot for me where some of my favorite movies exist. You don't get the satisfaction of "getting it" with, say, Marvel movies... like, congratulations you are one of the 6% of people who disliked Endgame, but with those critically divisive movies you have a genuine conversation at hand
Bos Grunniens

Post by Bos Grunniens » Wed May 29, 2019 4:47 pm

topherH wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:44 pm
John Wick could beat Godzilla.
He'd liken Godzilla to a large dog and befriend it.
Melvin Butterworth

Post by Melvin Butterworth » Wed May 29, 2019 4:53 pm

Bos Grunniens wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:47 pm
He'd liken Godzilla to a large dog and befriend it.
John Wick 4
John Wick isn't the "Godzilla-man," he's the person you send when you need to give the fuckin' Godzilla-man scritches!
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Thu May 30, 2019 2:01 am

DaMU wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:59 pm
Speaking on Kong/Godzilla, I went to a screening of the '62 Kong vs. Godzilla (American cut) this weekend, and, um, that movie was charmingly hilarious. The guy I went with thought the flick was unintentionally so, but I would argue any film in which Kong gets boost powers with electricity, in which Kong gets ferried to Mt. Fuji thanks to ballooning, in which a woman declares "I'm going to Hokkaido" seconds before a newsman says, "STAY OUT OF HOKKAIDO," is operating on a certain level of cheek and self-awareness. I also liked how one detail was left to us to sort out - that thunderstorms herald Kong's arrival because they "wake him up" in a sense with their electrical energy.

The audience burst into applause on Godzilla's first appearance, and a little girl was stomping along the aisles in a full-blown Halloween Godzilla suit before the show started (the emcee brought her up front to a round of cheers and applause).
Your analysis is spot on. The director, Honda, Specifically set out to make a comedy film, and has said so in interviews. Look at the scene where they are “all smoking”.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Thu May 30, 2019 2:37 am

Watched Mothra (62) in preparation for tomorrow. I’d somehow not seen it (or Rodan, which is on tomorrow’s docket) but it was nice seeing the origin of all the Infant Island lore that populated its Godzilla appearances. That said, Mothra is one of my least favorite main kaiju. Just not the most engaging visually or dramatically but it is interesting seeing a benevolent kaiju in a solo film.
MadMan

Post by MadMan » Thu May 30, 2019 6:33 am

I haven't seen Motha (62) yet. I did finally watch Destroy All Monsters, though. Mothra is probably my favorite Godzilla monster.
This Is My Blog. There Are Many Like It But This One Is Mine
Shitty Film Thread
Follow Me On Twitter If You Aren't Doing So Already
The MadMan Reserved 31 Seats
"I think its time we discuss your, uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavor." -Naked Lunch (1991)
Spencie Returns

Post by Spencie Returns » Thu May 30, 2019 7:22 am

The Nameless One wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:58 pm
I have my tickets for tomorrow at 4pm, will report back. I have to admit that I find this 57% (now 51%) review avg to be tremendously exciting. I forget my exact math but that's a critical sweet spot for me where some of my favorite movies exist. You don't get the satisfaction of "getting it" with, say, Marvel movies... like, congratulations you are one of the 6% of people who disliked Endgame, but with those critically divisive movies you have a genuine conversation at hand
Yeah, I've found that a lot of mixed reviews at around the 60% range applies to some of my favorite movies, and feel like mainstream audiences often Godzilla unfairly. The 2014 film is often criticized for not having enough Godzilla, which is pretty authentic to the series, while the new movie seems to be taking heat for being environmentally preachy with too much monster bashing, two other staples for the franchise. I've had a blast the past few years with Godzilla, Kong and Shin Godzilla, so I'm looking forward to catching King of Monsters this weekend.
DaMU wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:59 pm
Speaking on Kong/Godzilla, I went to a screening of the '62 Kong vs. Godzilla (American cut) this weekend, and, um, that movie was charmingly hilarious. The guy I went with thought the flick was unintentionally so, but I would argue any film in which Kong gets boost powers with electricity.
King Kong vs. Godzilla was my childhood favorite! I had a VHS copy when I was super young that I'd watch over and over again, and used to have frequent nightmares that Kong and Godzilla were stumbling toward my house. And Thor could confirm this better than I can, but the electricity angle was apparently a strange leftover from the original treatment for the film which featured Frankenstein instead of Godzilla.

To play a little catch up before King of the Monsters I watched Return of Godzilla tonight, one of my three G films I admittedly haven't seen. I enjoyed the return to basics and how middling the technical aspects of it is compared to the other movies. It manages to somehow feel new and dated at the same time. Now I just need to watch Ebirah and Megalon.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu May 30, 2019 5:57 pm

Spencie Returns wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:22 am
the electricity angle was apparently a strange leftover from the original treatment for the film which featured Frankenstein instead of Godzilla.
Or "Furankenshutain", as they say, or Gargantua. These films were Frankenstein Conquers the World and War of the Gargantuas, the latter being a favorite of mine.

Then again, I think Mothra is one of the best non-Godzilla kaiju films, so my tastes are not aligned with this thread.
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:57 pm
Or "Furankenshutain", as they say, or Gargantua. These films were Frankenstein Conquers the World and War of the Gargantuas, the latter being a favorite of mine.

Then again, I think Mothra is one of the best non-Godzilla kaiju films, so my tastes are not aligned with this thread.
No, they're probably very aligned with the thread and general consensus. I'm just the Mothra hater up in here.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu May 30, 2019 6:07 pm

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 pm
I'm just the Mothra hater up in here.
Don't let them little girls hear this spite. It'll just break their hearts.
The Nameless One

Post by The Nameless One » Fri May 31, 2019 1:40 am

It wasnt very good :(
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Fri May 31, 2019 2:23 am

I thought the movie was great. :shrug:

Only thing I didn’t like was how they forced in the
Oxygen Destroyer
with almost not setup or gravitas. Everything else I thought was great.
The Nameless One

Post by The Nameless One » Fri May 31, 2019 2:43 am

I dunno if it was just my mood but I was having issues with just about everything a human character decided to do, it was a very lazy script at times. It delivered the monster goods when it counted but I thought overall there was less impact to this whole conflict than what was found in Godzilla 2014. Like, Godzilla didn't really pop off here... hard to explain and subjective. The messy direction didn't help, though it had a fair share of killer money shots I'll give it that. The OST was incredible. The ending was great. Mothra rules. I'm still jacked right up for Kong vs Godzilla... I want to give it an 8+/10 but I'm stuck in the 6 leaning on 5 zone. I mostly blame the unbelievable marketing campaign for this, there is no way it could live up to those trailers for me
ThatDarnMKS

Post by ThatDarnMKS » Fri May 31, 2019 2:50 am

This is the Godzilla movie Roland Emmerich would have made if he were a Godzilla fan.
Hipster Thor

Post by Hipster Thor » Fri May 31, 2019 2:52 am

ThatDarnMKS wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:50 am
This is the Godzilla movie Roland Emmerich would have made if he were a Godzilla fan.
That’s neither an inaccurate take or even really a bad thing, imo.
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Fri May 31, 2019 3:13 am

Rodan kicks everyone's ass. He will fuck Godzilla in the pooper with a nuclear powered jockstrap.