Ace has a podcast. Come check it out.

Discuss anything you want.
Ace

Ace has a podcast. Come check it out.

Post by Ace » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:35 pm

So I forgot to post here that I have podcast. 14 episodes in. Looking for feedback. Were on Soundcloud, Spotify, Itunes, Stitcher, Blubrry, iheartradio, and many more check us out.
So for episode XIV here's the link.
"On this weeks episode we talk about the recent Hobbs and Shaw, Jumanji Next Level, Maleficent, Ad Astra, and Mulan trailers and our reactions to them. We take a look at the recent Little Mermaid casting and the backlash from it.We also go into the announcement of HBO MAX and what this means for Netflix. And we review Toy Story 4, Midsommar, and Spider-Man Far From home. And some very controversial statements regarding Spider-Men rankings are said."
Co host of the Film Raiders Podcast.
Were on Spotify, Itunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, TuneIn, Blubrr,Iheartradio and many more.
Thief

Re: Ace has a podcast. Come check it out.

Post by Thief » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:34 am

I'm listening to a looooot of film podcasts while driving or exercising, so I will add this to my list. Thanks.
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---
Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:21 am

Thief wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:34 am
I'm listening to a looooot of film podcasts while driving or exercising, so I will add this to my list. Thanks.
Thank you much appreciated. ANY feedback also appreciated.
Were on Spotify, Itunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, TuneIn, Blubrr,Iheartradio and many more.
Thief

Post by Thief » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Ok, I've listened to one and a half episode during the last two days. I listened your first one and half of the last one. Didn't listen to it all cause I haven't seen any of the films you were about to discuss (Midsommar, Spider-Man, Toy Story 4). I might post some thoughts and feedback.
Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:21 am

THanks you're feedback is appreciated.
Ace

Post by Ace » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:18 am

New episode.

It's the Film Raiders 1 year anniversary! In this episode we take a look back at what we discussed during the first episode and what has happened since then. We then review The Lion King and Greg gives his thoughts on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. We then get into the recent news and trailers of The King's Man, IT: Chapter 2, Watchmen, Top Gun Maverick, and Westworld. We also wonder what a Midsommar extended cut would hold and try to keep it together in our worst episode yet.
Ace

Post by Ace » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:04 am

A new episode after a brief hiatus. We still dont have our rhythm so beware of dead air.

After a brief hiatus we return! In this episode we cover a few topics that we missed while on our hiatus. We review Hobbs and Shaw and how it ranks in our Fast and the Furious rankings, and Kevin Hart's recent accident. We discuss the recent, Tenet, Birds of Prey, Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailers. We look the surge of announcements from D23. Marlin once again voices his disdain for The Last Jedi. Greg gives some insight into the IT: Chapter Two experience, how he looks forward to the new Matrix movie in development. We review Dave Chapelle's new standup "Sticks & Stones", the Joker reviews and per-release hype. Lastly we discuss the recent Marvel and Sony breakup over the Spider-Man rights.
Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:55 am

We recorded this before the big news of Marvel but there's a few things we discuss. Greg reviews It Chapter Two. I give my thoughts on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and a few reactions to the video game news that recently came out. Also Star wars and other stuff lol

Ace

Post by Ace » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:31 am

Gregory Anderson Jr.​ and I recorded a new episode. In this one we discuss Joker, Watchmen, the recent Spider-man news, and the movies we saw. Also our reactons to the recent trailers that came out. Back after a mini hiatus.
Thief

Post by Thief » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 pm

I need to get back into this. My podcast listening has gone down lately, but I promise I'll get back to it.
Ace

Post by Ace » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 am

Thief wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 pm
I need to get back into this. My podcast listening has gone down lately, but I promise I'll get back to it.
Thank you! Much a appreciated it. Although this episode I hated because I repeated my self too many times. I found myself saying "You know" like every other word.