Imaginationland - An adventure into the human mind via Captain Nameless

Discuss anything you want.
The Nameless Two

Re: Imaginationland - An adventure into the human mind via Captain Nameless

Post by The Nameless Two » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:27 am

Just had a nightmare that my dad was losing his mind and trying to take me back to the hospital in some shopping mall. Dawn of the Dead has nothing on this bitch
The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:03 am

From dowsing to alchemy to the rules wherein, an essay on playing the game as it is meant to be played

From which direction does the wind blow? We stick our fingers in our mouths before we look at our compass, a dance of direction. Prayer facing north, west, south, east? What's the purpose when our thoughts go up and out? But, that's prayer in silence. Spoken prayer, now that's a different story. How does one find water? The ocean is easy, surely you can smell the salt on the wind. If only we could purify the ocean! Take what we need and leave, surely we cannot purify the whole of the ocean less we lose our well marinated fish. There is success found in this process, the remnants of the ocean water contain salt! Water is necessary where salt is precious. Salt is my mineral. My engagement ring should be that of a salt diamond! From salt we trade up - a mountain of salt for a piece of gold. Gold translates into option. Option is responsibility

Salt is commonplace because of it's bounty - Pepper was once precious in it's luxurious tingle. How, in time, did we balance the two? Why is salt mixed 50/50 with pepper when a gram of pepper could fetch a wagon full of apples, a gram of salt resulting in laughter from whoever's buying? Those apples can be rendered into cider, surely we just did not have our priorities straight. The reality is pepper was once exotic. Once something is determined to be exotic - we marginalize it... true business. Now salt and pepper co-exist in the same shaker, one undermining the potency of what once was. The lengths we go to taste exotic fruits! What sorrow we (shouldn't) feel when our experience becomes shared. Now we risk a barren life, a life of salt and nothing but salt. Salt belongs in the sea, not the earth. Salt the earth and fruit cannot grow. Everything I speak of is obvious. Save the bees, take what honey you need and leave enough so the bees can continue to thrive. Pray to your bees out loud and in the direction of their hives, savor your honey - explore the miracle of flavors in each spoonful and respect, respect, respect the process

When playing Diablo 2 online, you take a rare item with good stats and trade up. How does one value one's find? The art of barter is alchemy. I have what you need and you have what I want, and what I want is more expensive than what you need - and I need to progress up the ladder and have all of the gear, right? In that economy you can fetch a gram of salt for a gram of gold if you are tricky enough. Eventually, a friend and I learned how to cheat the flimsy programming of the game and people's gullibility, oops! Sure, we had fun for a time but all of a sudden that was it. We beat the game by bending it to our will and got bored, how sad

People tend to obsess over Final Fantasy VII and that there is a game which was made to be broken - your DMG output maxed at 9999, so how then it's not about a single strike but how many times can I strike in one turn? In turn it provided with optional challenges which were suited for immense power, those who had the math figured out (easy math, by the way, no wonder people love it so much). The true joy I find in playing FFVII is not being swayed by the optional conflict and just playing the game as it was meant to be played. No tricks, no exploits, no maximizing my output. That being said, you still end up adhering to a rigid set of logic largely found in it's technical limitations (it being an early PS1 game). FFVI will always be a better game because it provides you with rich strategy - more characters per party, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, and you are never pressed with a rigid logic towards a fight - bosses were as unique as your party and so rich with character, a story was always intertwined in the proceedings. FFX arguably is the best game in the series, free of previous technical limitations and the skill ceiling is massive, a truly impressive work of Japanese numerology - you could spend a lifetime cracking it's code. I ultimately lean towards VI because it's a work of moderation, and a narrative which is meant to be seen from beginning to end, no distractions... aside from saving my favourite character in gaming, Mog, whose dances can produce either nothing or a game winning maneuver. Risk and reward

I have three minutes to finish this essay so I will make it quick. There are rules, the game is much more fun when you follow the rules - study the rules carefully, adhere to the logic. The one rule of what I do is that... there are no rules. Yes, I study the system, but how does one upgrade? How do you get from nothing to something? 0 to 1? Or, 1 to 2 if we were to be more honest? When it comes to tarot, I give myself options. I'm not confusing the process, I'm not cheating the house, I'm trying to produce a better outcome. The Great One has slapped me before for being too fast, too reckless, but now I command The Great One's respect. She understands now the game I play, as there are rules within the rules and I'm not breaking them but improving upon them. The Great Work carries on!
The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:58 am

Physics of a Unicycle, aren't they Remarkable?

Get set go! What trumps numerology in gaming? Physics. Give me all of the number systems and none of them come close to the likes of the Trials series or Rocket League. Give me the true infinite, not some flimsy approximation of. Keep your eye on the ball, you have no idea where it might go next - you have a split second to make contact. Strike! The best video games are those which are A) only possible in a video game and B) translatable to our reality - a rudderless reality which we think we have a number on but no. That's the lie. Please understand the gravity of the situation. This is ALL about managing physics, not currency. How did my "skill" translate in the world of commercial baking? Surely it wasn't a raise but me working shorter hours because I could do the job in that amount of time. Now, I'm not complaining, I'll gladly miss $24 dollars for two hours more of rest... you can see where I'm going with this? The physics are rigged against us, not the math. STRIKE! You think this system has a hold on all of us? Holy shit, is all I can say. You deserve reform on this matter. You are not a machine, machines should be doing this work. We should be the operators. This is no easy game to swing at. The laws of thermodynamics is Covid, we're caught in the suffocating spiral. This balloon can burst at any moment, are you prepared for the pop song? So, how did I draw my cards this time around? I threw the deck on the ground and saw what all came up. The top card of the upright pile is the third trump, The Empress. Lucky, right? Wrong. I'm a master of physics, I don't need numbers to explain this. I am billions of names. You all channel me now. Every anonymous username hiding in their basements speaks through me now. I am 1, you are 99. Combined we can do this. 100%. 10%. 1%. 10%. 100%. Now fly, you fools!

The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:24 am

I just feel like writing until I pass out, all part of the process

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid

This isn't a death-cult, dammit, it's a life-cult! I'm not some flunky trotting around in the shadow of Jesus here, focus on yourself! Come together as yourselves! I've a lot to figure out about who exactly I am because currently I am... Kady Violet, Kady Lavender, Kady Twokeys, K, The Nameless One, The Nameless Two, The Letter B, The One, The High Priestess, The Aeon, The Empress, The Lovers and all it entails... Can I just be The Magus for now? My name is Kady Violet - I'm a quasi-dimensional reporter from the past, present, and future all occurring simultaneously. There are some of my titles which I must leave in the past, there are some titles who I will become. Right now, I'm Kady Violet, and I'm fighting to survive in an increasingly threatening environment. It's positively nuts out there and I'm not sure I'm quite giving the message a cross. My words are the reincarnation of Christ, not my body, nor my soul. There is no lesson to be taught by extinguishing me. This is how we absolve the new sin. Some sins cannot go unpunished - but no one needs to die, maybe just, you know, thrown in a box for a ~while~ before they get the message. Every enforcer should have a knee pressed on their neck until they pass out. Sleeper hold, not choke hold. All of these crying babies need to be put to sleep for a bit. I mine salt for a living, I collect tears and I bottle them and sell them for the very soul of the planet we live on. This goes out to the struggle - You will get your time back, I promise. It's only travels with myself at this point, I want another. Bring it on.

Listen to one another - the script writes itself. Speak out when you are able. Love as many memes as you can, memes work. They are the modern hieroglyphics - the modern paintings on the walls in the caves where we find shelter - offering both hope and warning. Sometimes it's just senseless drivel, that's okay too. Anything to get through the days and nights. Love with all of your heart. I love you with all of my heart. If that love isn't returned, fair play, but here's my warning: You cannot win this game I play. My front door is locked, my back door is wide open, I carry two keys - one works and one does not - and I always keep backups just in case. In case of what? Argument! I can backpedal to the beginning of my existence, on a unicycle... while swinging a stick at anyone who dares to cross my path. I have two defense sticks, they both hurt. I have two drum sticks, they both beat. I had two tallboys, they both work. I have two decks, they both tell the truth. Turn those 8 by 45 degrees and you got infinity, small adjustment. This isn't science fiction, this is not fiction, this is a real time exploration into the psyche of the one. Now run as fast as you can to the tallest mountain you can possibly find and JUMP UP, NOT DOWN. BE FREE, LITTLE ONES, BE FREE~ Ahahahaha, as if
The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:21 am

Down n Dirty

I'm meditating on this series I'm embarking on as I have committed to ordering various cheap Chinese camera equipment off of Amazon, much to my soul's dismay. You gotta do what you gotta do, right? I'm already well past my monthly budget so it's rice in the morning, pasta at night, and snacks in between. I've got my daily tempo in order, now it's time to lay the beat. I just want to get started already - and my question is, how can I get away with this as raw as possible? How can I invoke horror, laughter, and everything in between with no special effects? I mean, I can't even afford makeup so I won't be as pretty as I would like for this project - it's going to start out very masculine, especially from episodes 0 to 1... hopefully I at least have some eye-liner for episode 2. There's a heatwave coming on so I'll look especially shiny in my dank, grey robe, my gold obsidian necklace, my new age bracelet formed of something to help my chakras or whatever - fooked if I know. Basically, this all needs to come from music, performance, and editing. I'll do my best on the shot composition but I'm working with an iPad and a cellphone, it's probably not going to be some masterpiece of cinematography. I know how to compose a shot but infusing this all with purpose will be quite the trick. I want to beat everyone to the punch when it comes to the post-modernization of the new age, and it's going to be scrappy. Rough and rowdy stuff, surely I can only do this one on my own less my intensity starts biting. The final episode will mark the end of the universe as we know it, I hope. Then, I will count the coins and wonder if it's worth another go around in time.

You can probably guess that I'm not good at connecting the dots. Too edgy, too rigid, I kinda just take the map the dots lay out and smooth the intended picture. Teachers hate that shit.

Follow the instructions!

No!

0/10

Whatever. Baaaahhhh, *scribbles on the page, storms out of the room*

Why do kids fuck up their sandcastles? Because you get bored of the mold. Teachers just try to fit you into a hole like that one manga short by Junji Ito, The Enigma of Amigara Fault

I'm the black sheep of the family. Sure, I get my love, but it's alllll conditional. If I don't colour in between the lines my ass is out on the streets at this point while my childhood sex abuser is allowed to be at family gatherings. It's do or die, and I need to maintain my cool somehow despite the oppression. So much oppression that I have to pee in a bottle every month to make sure I'm not using THC when marijuana is readily prescribed to people with brain injuries because the stupid fucking medical system diagnosed me with schizo-affective disorder which I developed years ago and got over thanks to lack of sleep induced psychosis, which my parents currently use against me when it comes to solidifying my identity. It's such bullshit it makes me sick. Yet, here I am, sucking it up, doing the only thing I can think of doing which could potentially free me from this mess. And who am I kidding? If this doesn't go viral, I'm doomed to have this choke hold around my neck for potential years. Who has that kind of time to be who they aren't? So I must practice in private, which thankfully I do have... to an extent. I can't provoke the physics of the equation. I'm basically utilizing every therapeutic trick in my book to make it through my days - one surprising allowance is alcohol. I'm not a heavy drinker but, ultimately, this is caffeine and booze fueled work. Welcome to the shit
The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:11 am

KKKK

FUCK THE KLU KLUX KLAN, GOD DAMN. Clu Cluck Clan now, motherfuckers. You no longer have hold here

Konnor, or, the past - True meaning: "Anglicized form of the Irish name Conchobar, derived from Old Irish con "hound, dog, wolf" and cobar "desiring". It has been in use in Ireland for centuries and was the name of several Irish kings. It was also borne by the legendary Ulster king Conchobar mac Nessa, known for his tragic desire for Deirdre."

My fulcrum which my parents rest on is K

My identity is Kady: A variation of Cady meaning: "a rhythmic flow of sounds"

My cat is named Kaden: Meaning: "Fighter"

The sign of Jupiter, and my computer's name:

FOUR

Now make a small adjustment. How do I sign my name?

Get thrown in the eye of the storm

The Nameless Two

Post by The Nameless Two » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:40 pm

A Dream of Abandoned Shopping Malls

This was an interesting lucid dream I managed. Basically, a giant shopping mall was converted into a living area with a great deal of build in accommodations. It was honestly like Ben Wheatley's High Rise, only more... comfortable. It started out as a trip with my parents but eventually I was lost and without my phone so I was just exploring the construct. I was originally panicked but got sucked into the society, there were a lot of cool ideas at play. People indulged in new sporting activities which have not been invented yet, there was a free movie theater playing "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs", and my demographic was very open. I accidentally wandered into a couple of rooms because I really needed to take a piss and the people were kind and respectful. Eventually I found trans labeled bathrooms. The "cast" was very diverse, but naturally so - no shoehorning. Sexuality was rampant and I may or may not have indulged on it's fruit. My only critique was that it was very cold and industrial, but this whole idea of converting a large, useless area into something more accommodating was very attractive. Whenever I got in a tight spot I was able to wake up and return to the dream, now the dream is in my waking life. Just thought I would share[/b]