Films i Saw Last Month From Crappiest to Greatest

Discuss anything you want.
Rumpled

Re: Films i Saw Last Month From Crappiest to Greatest

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:10 pm
Yeah. It makes sense as something she would try, but
they didn't write his character in a way that makes it at all likely that he would believe her.
Hah while your here, your gotta love how in The Perfection
how no authorities turned up for 4 missing people and how they clearly must be medically trained to seal up his stumps!!!
:D
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:22 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:37 pm
Thank you for not posting the scrote-puppet.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:31 pm

40th
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
(1988)

Pepas's lover, Iván, leaves her and she tries to contact him to find out why he's left. In her search for Iván, she confronts his wife and son, who are as clueless as she is. Meanwhile; Candela, her friend, is afraid the police might be looking for her because of her ex-boyfriend, a muslim terrorist, and his criminal activities. As the plot develops, it is revealed that everyone's lives are more intertwined than they could have ever expected.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PypMOEKJuh8&t=33s

In the minutes between Ivàn calling Pepa from the phone booth and hiding while she throws out his things, to Lucía and the police arriving at the apartment, the sky changes immediately from day to night. - Goofs :P I can't believe i always never notice them ones
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 pm

39th
Joint Security Area
(2000)

In the DMZ separating North and South Korea, two North Korean soldiers have been killed, supposedly by one South Korean soldier. But the 11 bullets found in the bodies, together with the 5 remaining rounds in the assassin's magazine, amount to 16 cartridges for a gun that should normally hold 15. The investigating Swiss/Swedish team from the neutral countries overseeing the DMZ suspects that another, unknown party was involved - all of which points to some sort of cover up. The truth is much simpler and much more tragic.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNLcjGamf8U

At the beginning of the South Korean patrol scene, at 30:46, you can see what appears to be a mound of earth, which is actually a grave. Departed Koreans were buried sitting up and overlooking their favorite piece of land. These burial mounds were known by American GI's as "Happy Mounds". - Trivia :P
Takoma1

Post by Takoma1 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Hah while your here, your gotta love how in The Perfection
how no authorities turned up for 4 missing people and how they clearly must be medically trained to seal up his stumps!!!
:D
Shhhh. Just enjoy the lesbians and cellos.

Mostly I like how they could have easily
created a situation that they could walk away from. But instead they did things so that they could spend the rest of their lives in jail. Yay?
This movie looked pretty, but it was dumb. Real dumb.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:51 pm

38th
I Still See You
(2018)

Bella Thorne stars in this spellbinding and romantic supernatural thriller. Ten years after an apocalyptic event left the world haunted by ghosts, Roni (Thorne) receives a threatening message from beyond the grave. Joining forces with a mysterious classmate, Kirk, Roni descends into a shadow world that blurs the bounds of the living and the dead-and begins a desperate race against time to stop a cunning killer.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvPmJQiDr_Y

A bit fan fiction-ey mainly cause the 2 leads look like you-know-who, but it was a good idea and eerie :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Takoma1 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 pm
Shhhh. Just enjoy the lesbians and cellos.

This should now be your catchphrase.. or maybe an album title :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:04 pm

37th
Mark of the Vampire
(1935)

After Sir Karell Borotin is found dead in his study, drained of his blood, the local doctor determines that he was killed by a vampire. The coroner and police Inspector Neumann dismiss the suggestion but a year later, Sir Karell's daughter is attacked and bite marks are found on her throat. Neumann calls in the eminent Professor Zelin who thinks the story of vampires is true. The locals are convinced that Count Mora and his daughter Luna are the perpetrators of the crime, creatures of the night that can turn themselves into bats. There may be another solution however and the Professor sets a trap.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyvOdKm0eDo

Count Mora transforms from a bat into a man. If he is just an actor, he should not be able to do this. - Goofs :D WTF!!! IMDB
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:10 pm

36th
Can You Ever Forgive Me?
(2018)

Lee Israel (Melissa McCarthy) made her living in the 1970's and 80's profiling the likes of Katharine Hepburn, Tallulah Bankhead, Estee Lauder and journalist Dorothy Kilgallen. When Lee is no longer able to get published because she has fallen out of step with current tastes, she turns her art form to deception, abetted by her loyal friend Jack (Richard E. Grant). An adaptation of the memoir "Can You Ever Forgive Me?" relays the true story of the best-selling celebrity biographer (and friend to cats).
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvJIaNsf_bY

Although he portrays alcoholics, Richard E. Grant is allergic to alcohol. - Trivia :shock:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:20 pm

35th
The Night of the strangler
(1972)

In New Orleans, a man learns that his sister has a black lover and is pregnant. He throws her away and, a bit later, she is murdered by a mysterious killer with a peace-sign belt buckle, who disguises the murder as suicide. Her friend Vince and a black priest investigates, but this leads to more murders until a surprise ending...
7/10
Watch it free on youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsfczvbsMto

Hey hey it's a monkee!!!

Crumbsroom and Jinnistan :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:26 pm

34th
Cold Pursuit
(2019)

Quiet family man and hard-working snowplow driver Nels is the lifeblood of a glitzy resort town in the Rocky Mountains because he is the one who keeps the winter roads clear. He and his wife live in a comfortable cabin away from the tourists. The town has just awarded him "Citizen of the Year." But Nels has to leave his quiet mountain life when his son is murdered by a powerful drug lord. As a man who has nothing to lose he is stoked by a drive for vengeance. This unlikely hero uses his hunting skills and transforms from an ordinary man into a skilled killer as he sets out to dismantle the cartel. Nels' actions ignite a turf war between a manically unpredictable gangster known as Viking and a rival gang boss. Justice is served in one final spectacular confrontation that will leave (almost) no one unscathed.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2Nad0aMPg

Good, but not quite as good as the original
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:29 pm

33rd
Happy Death Day 2U
(2019)

Having survived the farcical but utterly life-threatening events in Happy Death Day (2017), the feisty sorority sister, Tree Gelbman, finds herself in the same college dorm, thankful to be alive. However, this time, it's Carter's roommate, Ryan, who claims that he is reliving the same paradoxical day over and over again, as a mysterious paranoid killer in a single-toothed baby-faced mask with a big kitchen knife has made a habit of murdering him. Under those circumstances, a valiant but vain attempt to face the challenge, once more, will send Tree back to square one, trapped in an all too familiar and blood-drenched time loop. How many deaths separate Tree from a truly happy birthday?
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THq6KlWgiqw&t=5s

Good, but not quite as great as the first one
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:33 pm

32nd
Streetwalkin'
(1985)

Cookie and her brother run away from their loveless mother in the province and arrive in New York. At the train station Cookie meets the fancy man Duke. With his charm he makes her fall in love with him and soon has her working as prostitute. However his brutality against her colleagues disgusts her.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP2kQcKHe-s

Mmmmm trashy eighties :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:39 pm

31st
Leprechaun 2
(1994)

On his 1000th birthday, a mean Leprechaun gets to choose a bride by making her sneeze three times, then she's his...only the bride he chooses is the daughter of his slave (who fouls up the wedding) so Leprechaun must wait until his 2000th birthday to claim the woman of his nightmares. The descendant of the woman he wanted to marry already has a boyfriend: a brave young boy named Cody, who lives with his swindler uncle Morty and together they run a tour company called Darkside Tours. Leprechaun soon wakes up, kills a bunch of people and kidnaps his bride to be. It's soon up to Cody to save her, and only wrought iron can destroy a Leprechaun. Morty has an idea, but it soon goes horribly wrong when he gets too greedy. Cody ventures into Leprechaun's home to save Bridget, but little does he know that a leprechaun's home has many surprises.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pICyIt7o4Mk

These films are actually fun :) I've got 4 to go
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:40 pm

delete
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:00 pm

crumbsroom wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:40 pm
delete
It's ok i can take constructive criticism ;)
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:35 am

Is it bad that I can't tell Leprechaun apart from the Wishmasters?
Captain Terror

Post by Captain Terror » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:52 am

Wooley wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:37 pm
I used to take that ferry over to Algiers on Wednesday nights to see George Porter, Johnny Vidacovich, and Anders Osbourne at The Old Point Bar and then get a cab back across the river.
Nice. Yeah, just seems like an insignificant target for terrorism. I grew up in Algiers and I'm not sure I would've noticed had someone bombed the ferry. Can't imagine the rest of the country caring. :)

Do you remember when they were filming this? I recall the bridge being completely closed (maybe more than one day), and there was a warning to not be alarmed by the massive explosion that was going to happen on the river. You just know there were some poor souls that didn't "get the memo" who were s--tting themselves that day.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:10 am

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:04 pm
37th
Mark of the Vampire
(1935)

After Sir Karell Borotin is found dead in his study, drained of his blood, the local doctor determines that he was killed by a vampire. The coroner and police Inspector Neumann dismiss the suggestion but a year later, Sir Karell's daughter is attacked and bite marks are found on her throat. Neumann calls in the eminent Professor Zelin who thinks the story of vampires is true. The locals are convinced that Count Mora and his daughter Luna are the perpetrators of the crime, creatures of the night that can turn themselves into bats. There may be another solution however and the Professor sets a trap.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyvOdKm0eDo

Count Mora transforms from a bat into a man. If he is just an actor, he should not be able to do this. - Goofs :D WTF!!! IMDB
I actually really enjoyed this movie, thought it looked and felt great and had a clever story.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:14 am

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:33 pm
32nd
Streetwalkin'
(1985)

Cookie and her brother run away from their loveless mother in the province and arrive in New York. At the train station Cookie meets the fancy man Duke. With his charm he makes her fall in love with him and soon has her working as prostitute. However his brutality against her colleagues disgusts her.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP2kQcKHe-s

Mmmmm trashy eighties :up:
There ya go. Wrote this one up in my thread when I was still doing that, once again finding these 80s sleaze-films to be right up my alley. Great performance by Melissa Leo, too, and neat cameo from Julie Newmar.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:16 am

Captain Terror wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:52 am
Nice. Yeah, just seems like an insignificant target for terrorism. I grew up in Algiers and I'm not sure I would've noticed had someone bombed the ferry. Can't imagine the rest of the country caring. :)

Do you remember when they were filming this? I recall the bridge being completely closed (maybe more than one day), and there was a warning to not be alarmed by the massive explosion that was going to happen on the river. You just know there were some poor souls that didn't "get the memo" who were s--tting themselves that day.
No, I just remember when it came out and I saw the trailers and was like, "Wait, they filmed a movie here?!"
And yeah, you're right, the Algiers ferry is kind of a small-potatoes target for terrorism.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:42 am

Wooley, Crumbsroom and Apex we need you in the bakers dozen thread, were stuck!!!

I'd ask Takoma but a lady shouldn't reveal her age
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:26 pm
34th
Cold Pursuit
(2019)

Quiet family man and hard-working snowplow driver Nels is the lifeblood of a glitzy resort town in the Rocky Mountains because he is the one who keeps the winter roads clear. He and his wife live in a comfortable cabin away from the tourists. The town has just awarded him "Citizen of the Year." But Nels has to leave his quiet mountain life when his son is murdered by a powerful drug lord. As a man who has nothing to lose he is stoked by a drive for vengeance. This unlikely hero uses his hunting skills and transforms from an ordinary man into a skilled killer as he sets out to dismantle the cartel. Nels' actions ignite a turf war between a manically unpredictable gangster known as Viking and a rival gang boss. Justice is served in one final spectacular confrontation that will leave (almost) no one unscathed.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2Nad0aMPg

Good, but not quite as good as the original
I was pleasantly surprised with all the dark humor.

But I would have paid cash money to hear Liam mutter "That name again... is MISTER PLOW."
If I am the Phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I shall be saved, it will be because your love redeems me.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:42 am
Wooley, Crumbsroom and Apex we need you in the bakers dozen thread, were stuck!!!
I don't know what this is.
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:38 am

Rumpled wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:42 am

I'd ask Takoma but a lady shouldn't reveal her age
I went to look at it and it appears you got unstuck. :up:

Charlotte's Web would've been my answer.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:57 pm

30th
Mausoleum
(1983)

Traumatized by her mother's death, young Susan is becoming possessed by the same demon that possessed her mother before she died. More and more her husband and psychiatrist are noticing the strange changes...
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRTDoL84Q0

Corny 80's horror :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:17 pm

29th
Miss Baek
(2018)

A woman's past as a convict follows her everywhere and because of this she doesn't open up to others. But then she strikes up a friendship with a broken child who has suffered from domestic violence and decides to save the girl from the cruel world. A man who holds feelings for the woman, tries to protect her in his own way.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EjDtgTx_Po

Takoma :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:22 pm

28th
Stay Tuned
(1992)

The Knables are having marriage problems: Roy is a lousy plumbing supplies salesman by day and couch potato by night, and his wife, Helen, is a successful senior product manager for a vitamin company. Roy watches too much TV every night and Helen just cannot stand it. Then one night, Helen offers Roy a night to save their relationship: a romantic getaway without phones, their children, and especially no TV. Unfortunately, when Roy's hooked on the big screen, there's no going back. This frustrates and angers her and Helen decides to smash the family console with one of Roy's trophies as a wake-up call to reality. A heartbroken-to-disoriented Roy then hears the doorbell and finds out that it's a mysterious salesman named Spike who offers him the "ultimate getaway" from all the hate, frustration, and failures: a new remote controller and a new state-of-the-art satellite TV. Roy accepts the new TV by signing a free trial contract not knowing that he just sold his soul to the devil himself...
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVcurvRYqY

OK who remembers this :D
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:49 pm

27th
Swing girls
(2004)

A tale of delinquent and lazy school girls. In their efforts to cut remedial summer math class, they end up vitiating and replacing the schools brass band.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yAJbIdoVcU

Weren't sure what to expect but a surprisingly fun and quirky little film :P

Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 pm

26th
Switchback
(1997)

F.B.I. agent Frank LaCrosse returns home to find his home has been broken into, his son is missing and Missy the babysitter is lying in a pool of her own insides. Her murder being the hallmarks of a elusive enigmatic serial killer whose slaughter spree...stretches nearly two years. Frank's desperate pursuit leads to Amarillo, Texas, where two more victims matching the killers M.O. have been found slashed to death. As Frank searches for his suspect the local Sheriff Buck Olmstead and his Deputy Nate Booker investigate the killings in-between a heated election feud, with his competition police chief Jack McGinnis. All the while drifting former doctor Lane Dixon is picked up by ex-railroad man, Bob Goodall. As a local Mechanic, Clyde 'Shorty' Callahan becomes the latest victim. Frank hopes and prays to find this sociopath before he disappears perhaps forever into the rocky mountains
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-8EANH1N8

Whoa... never heard of this one? It was a really good psycho thriller :up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 pm

25th
House of Frankenstein
(1944)

After escaping from an asylum the mad Dr. Niemann and his hunch back assistant revive Count Dracula, the Wolf Man and the Frankenstein monster in order to extract revenge upon their many enemies.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I90bPakb1zs

According to Bride of Frankenstein (1935), the monsters name is actually Frankenstein as well. - Trivia

well i never!!!
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:22 pm

24th
Tyrannosaur
(2011)

The story of Joseph, a man plagued by violence and a rage that is driving him to self-destruction. As Joseph's life spirals into turmoil, a chance at redemption appears in the form of Hannah, a Christian charity shop worker. Their relationship develops to reveal that Hannah is hiding a secret of her own with devastating consequences to both of their lives.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyqXFmV-LI

Devastatingly bleak, yet awesomely acted ;)
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:40 pm

23rd
The Pact
(2018)

When Monica's daughter Carla is found unconscious, she soon passes away. Desperate, Monica takes part in a mysterious ritual that awakens Clara, but marks the beginning of a dark and terrifying journey.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTS1hZiuTYII

Spooky stuff with milfy Belén Rueda ;)
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 pm

22nd
The Dirt
(2019)

Based on the bestselling autobiography from Mötley Crüe, the film is an unflinching tale of success and excess as four misfits rise from the streets of Hollywood to the heights of international fame.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NOp5ROn1HE&t=6s

I suppose you guys hated this as well...
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:19 pm

21st
Doctor Detroit
(1983)

Clifford Skridlow teaches at a small Chicago college run by his father. Conned into managing four prostitutes by their pimp, who skips town to escape the mob boss known as Mom, Clifford draws on his course in medieval literature in his quest to save the women from Mom.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNf9gCzJrbw&t=83s

I must admit my main appeal of this is the pathetic male sexist bastard fantasy of having those 4 (one of every kind) bitches on your arm :P :up:
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 pm
I suppose you guys hated this as well...
I also kinda hate that it somehow placed 20 points ahead of Road Games :x
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:27 pm

20th
Barely Lethal
(2015)

Megan Walsh has been training to be an international assassin for Hardman. However, while she is on a mission, she notices how other teenagers her age seem to be having fun and enjoying their lives. Desiring a normal life, she bails out of a mission and enrolls in a student exchange program, while in the process of being adopted by a foster family. She soon becomes a part of the high school and is subjected to the pressures and life of being in its environment.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLY3aiT26U

I always thought this was like a nikolodean movie or something but this was hella fun 8-)
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:22 pm
I also kinda hate that it somehow placed 20 points ahead of Road Games :x
Don't worry i won't be watching Rocketman.. that one apparently does suck balls
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:41 pm

19th
Hairspray
(1988)

'Pleasantly Plump' teenager Tracy Turnblad achieves her dream of becoming a regular on the Corny Collins Dance Show. Now a teen hero, she starts using her fame to speak out for the causes she believes in, most of all integration. In doing so, she earns the wrath of the show's former star, Amber Von Tussle, as well as Amber's manipulative, pro-segregation parents. The rivalry comes to a head as Amber and Tracy vie for the title of Miss Auto Show 1963.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdKTHL0PMGw&t=65s

A scene was filmed where Tracey finds cockroaches in her hair. It was based on an urban legend about a girl whose brain is eaten by cockroaches that were living in her beehive hairdo. but it never made it into the final cut - Trivia
Death Proof

Post by Death Proof » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Doctor Detroit rules. I wish they could have made the sequel.
If I am the Phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I shall be saved, it will be because your love redeems me.
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:58 pm

18th
Suck Me Shakespeer
(2013)

A comedy that follows an ex-con who lands a position at a school that sits over the spot where money from one of his earlier robberies was stashed.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJKHTjVaFk

With 7,2 million admissions, the most successful film in German cinemas released in 2013 - Trivia

Couldn't for the life of me find a english subbed trailer?
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:00 pm

Death Proof wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:43 pm
Doctor Detroit rules. I wish they could have made the sequel.
:up:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:06 pm

17th
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
(2018)

Miles Morales is a New York teen struggling with school, friends and, on top of that, being the new Spider-Man. When he comes across Peter Parker, the erstwhile saviour of New York, in the multiverse, Miles must train to become the new protector of his city.
7/10

It was breath taking some of the visuals, but could've done without spider-pig and manga girl?
But yeah it's great to finally have a kick-ass animated marvel film
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:12 pm

16th
Captain Marvel
(2019)

After crashing an experimental aircraft, Air Force pilot Carol Danvers is discovered by the Kree and trained as a member of the elite Starforce Military under the command of her mentor Yon-Rogg. Six years later, after escaping to Earth while under attack by the Skrulls, Danvers begins to discover there's more to her past. With help from S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Nick Fury, they set out to unravel the truth.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc

Wow the internet sure hates Brie Larson don't they? :shock:
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:24 pm

15th
The Vampire's Ghost
(1945)

On a safari in central Africa, naive Roy Hendrick (Charles Gordon) discovers to his horror that his traveling companion Webb Fallon (John Abbott) is a centuries-old vampire. Back at Fallon’s bar, the tension begins to mount…
7/10
Watch it free on youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0YCU1OnO3o

Captain Terror & Wooley :up:
Apex Predator

Post by Apex Predator » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:22 pm
28th
Stay Tuned
(1992)

The Knables are having marriage problems: Roy is a lousy plumbing supplies salesman by day and couch potato by night, and his wife, Helen, is a successful senior product manager for a vitamin company. Roy watches too much TV every night and Helen just cannot stand it. Then one night, Helen offers Roy a night to save their relationship: a romantic getaway without phones, their children, and especially no TV. Unfortunately, when Roy's hooked on the big screen, there's no going back. This frustrates and angers her and Helen decides to smash the family console with one of Roy's trophies as a wake-up call to reality. A heartbroken-to-disoriented Roy then hears the doorbell and finds out that it's a mysterious salesman named Spike who offers him the "ultimate getaway" from all the hate, frustration, and failures: a new remote controller and a new state-of-the-art satellite TV. Roy accepts the new TV by signing a free trial contract not knowing that he just sold his soul to the devil himself...
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVcurvRYqY

OK who remembers this :D
Feebly raises hand.

The best thing is that it manages to spoof both animation and Wayne's World.

Sadly, I didn't think it was very funny back in the day. :(
Rumpled

Post by Rumpled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Apex Predator wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:33 pm
Feebly raises hand.

The best thing is that it manages to spoof both animation and Wayne's World.

Sadly, I didn't think it was very funny back in the day. :(
Reported.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:57 pm
30th
Mausoleum
(1983)

Traumatized by her mother's death, young Susan is becoming possessed by the same demon that possessed her mother before she died. More and more her husband and psychiatrist are noticing the strange changes...
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRTDoL84Q0

Corny 80's horror :up:
YES!

https://corrierino.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 6#p1237896
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:06 pm
17th
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
(2018)

Miles Morales is a New York teen struggling with school, friends and, on top of that, being the new Spider-Man. When he comes across Peter Parker, the erstwhile saviour of New York, in the multiverse, Miles must train to become the new protector of his city.
7/10

It was breath taking some of the visuals, but could've done without spider-pig and manga girl?
But yeah it's great to finally have a kick-ass animated marvel film
What?!!!
I was most worried about those two ruining things and I loved them, thought they did them so well, especially Manga.
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Rumpled wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:12 pm
16th
Captain Marvel
(2019)

After crashing an experimental aircraft, Air Force pilot Carol Danvers is discovered by the Kree and trained as a member of the elite Starforce Military under the command of her mentor Yon-Rogg. Six years later, after escaping to Earth while under attack by the Skrulls, Danvers begins to discover there's more to her past. With help from S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Nick Fury, they set out to unravel the truth.
7/10
Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc

Wow the internet sure hates Brie Larson don't they? :shock:
The basement-dwelling incels and other insecure misgoynists, yeah, they do not like her.