Watching Movies Alone with crumbsroom

Discuss anything you want.
crumbsroom

Re: Watching Movies Alone with crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:41 am

Wooley wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:27 am
I'm just going to admit to having no idea who Jayne County is.

meh
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:52 am

A warm barstool of a movie. Best watched with chin in hand, unshaved and dwelling on past failures.

Neither romanticizes of vilifies the drunkards life. Buscemi's character lives a pathetic flat and repetitive existence, that while never shying away from showing its insignificance, it also never wastes time pitying him either. Just observes quietly from a darkened corner and occasionally, when the mood strikes, picks casually through his days like a crumpled heap of yesterdays' laundry. A hunt for a pair of not too funky socks to keep the feet warm one more day.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:50 pm

Between picking up Chloe Sevigny in an ice cream truck and bonding with Thora Birch over Skip James 78s, Steve Buscemi was the luckiest old creep in the universe for a few years there.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Oh, saw The Irishman a few weeks ago.

Not the kind of movie I really have much interest writing much about, but easily one of his best in many years. Not as immediately gratifying as Wolf of Wall Street, or right up my sweet spot like Shutter Island, but lingers lingers lingers as the best of Scorsese should.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:13 am

Political theater transforms into horror movie right before our eyes! Or otherwise known as America 2021
Briankes

best cbd oil on amazon

Post by Briankes » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:48 am

cbd oil in n.charleston stores/ you can try this out difference between cbd oral and toti al oil
is hemp oil the same as cbd oil view cbd and arthritis
cbd oil and macular degeneration try this out which cbd oil florida

pharmaceutical grade cbd china 99 <a href="http://biocimosmu.tk/">discover this</a> lazarus naturals cbd
cbd strains aurora colorado <a href="http://igosprocic.ga/">Get More Info</a> cbd oil 15301
side effects of cbd oil <a href="http://lebungbacmo.tk/">find out</a> what color is cbd oil supposed to be
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 am

Is it just me, or is They Shoot Horses Don't They not so great?
Rock

Post by Rock » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:35 am

How dare you, sir. It's peak Jane.
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 am

Rock wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:35 am
How dare you, sir. It's peak Jane.
And...
Rock

Post by Rock » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:59 am

How dare you, sir.
"We're outgunned and undermanned. But you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind." - Mason Storm
____
Blog!
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:22 am

Susannah York, guys. Let's talk about peaks, shall we?
Stu

Post by Stu » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:11 am

crumbsroom wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 am
Is it just me, or is They Shoot Horses Don't They not so great?
I liked it a lot, but out of curiosity, why didn't it work for you?
wichares

Post by wichares » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:13 am

I watched it for the first time just last week, and it's great!
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:57 am

Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:11 am
I liked it a lot, but out of curiosity, why didn't it work for you?
SPOILERS, I SUPPOSE

I felt for the movie to work for me, the exhaustion and claustrophobia that builds had to be more tactile. Sure, make up gets smeared and there are emotional and physycial collapses all through the movie, but most of this punishment felt at a distance. Maybe it is treating all of this as an inevitability they are pantomiming through but I needed a movie that felt like it was in the trenches with these people. The derby scenes get there, but the rest of the film seems too tired to engage with its characters struggles directly. I needed Werner Herzog to direct this movie.

I also found much of it, including where it all leads, to all be much too on point. Do we really need sepia tinged flashbacks of a struggling horse being put out of its misery to get the point across? How much does the audience need spelled out. Is it foreshadowing? Of course it is, but by the end I hardly cared.

BTW I don't hate the movie or anything. I've seen it before. I've always felt it's alright. But nothing about it has really ever impressed me much.
Oxnard Montalvo

Post by Oxnard Montalvo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:55 pm

the artsy horse scenes are very try-hard I'll give you that. it's not a movie that needs more Symbolism! than it already has.

it probably spoke more to me cause it evokes all the times I have exploited my body for money (not sexually but doing manual labor), a dance I am still dancing until I can find a better way out. or get all the cement in my brain broken up. the warehouse I'm working at now has a few people of retirement age, doing this kind of work for extra cash and to feel active. which is fine but I still think of Red Buttons when I see them. and then there's me in all my youth, getting swept along by the system, maaaan. I might watch it again and see if it hits the same as it did the first time. it was a hard movie for me to take in dispassionately, I'm sure I was feeling a lot of grotesque-ness that wasn't necessarily up on the screen.

your reaction to TSHDT does remind me of some of the criticisms of Schlesinger's Day of the Locust so I could always compare those two. if I get the time.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Oxnard Montalvo wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:55 pm
the artsy horse scenes are very try-hard I'll give you that. it's not a movie that needs more Symbolism! than it already has.

it probably spoke more to me cause it evokes all the times I have exploited my body for money (not sexually but doing manual labor), a dance I am still dancing until I can find a better way out. or get all the cement in my brain broken up. the warehouse I'm working at now has a few people of retirement age, doing this kind of work for extra cash and to feel active. which is fine but I still think of Red Buttons when I see them. and then there's me in all my youth, getting swept along by the system, maaaan. I might watch it again and see if it hits the same as it did the first time. it was a hard movie for me to take in dispassionately, I'm sure I was feeling a lot of grotesque-ness that wasn't necessarily up on the screen.

your reaction to TSHDT does remind me of some of the criticisms of Schlesinger's Day of the Locust so I could always compare those two. if I get the time.
The idea of the movie speaks pretty directly to me as well. I've toiled in a universe of garbage work and it is an experience that can hollow you out. It got to the point where I'm now trying to get back in school to get out from underneath the thumb of scoundrel bosses (and it says something that I'm willing to go back to school, which was maybe an even greater scoundrel in my life). So I should like this movie more, which is the very reason I think i'm hard on it, or want something more specific from it. It seemed to mostly know what it should be doing, was going through the motions, but at the same time seemed quarantined off from the real grit. This is very much just an instictive reaction from how the movie personally hit me though. I can see it operating differently for others (well not all that on point symbolism, but that's another argument)

For whatever reason, Day of the Locust was a movie I kept thinking of as a parallel. And I can see why one might find the same criticisms I have with Horses in it, since it also has a bit of a sealed off quality. But for me that worked in that particular film. There was a queasy dread to that film I was comfortable watching with some distance, just observing. With Horses though, i wanted to taste the sweat.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:21 pm

http://bleedingskull.com/bleeding-skull ... the-1980s/

Any list that is not only full of movies I haven't seen, but has Doris Wishman's "A Night to Dismember" listed in first place, as well as acknowledges the existence of Ogroff, fills me with an embarrassment of joy.
Rock

Post by Rock » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:14 am

The greatest film of all time at #37? I declare this list invalid.

Also, I call BS on Silent Night, Deadly Night being ranked above its sequel.

I probably should watch all the movies on the list I haven't seen though.

What I have seen and brief thoughts, for reference:
Bloody Moon - ass
Anthropophagus - good, although Absurd with the same director and star is better
Mystics in Bali - a hoot, although I prefer Lady Terminator from the same director
Rock'n'Roll Nightmare - like I said, the greatest film of all time
The Boogeyman - underrater supernatural slasher, more stylistically interesting than the blurb in the list lets on
Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 - blah when it's recycling footage from the original, amazing when it turns into its own thing, right about the same time as the "Garbage Day!" scene
Slumber Party Massacre II - the second greatest film of all time
The Slumber Party Massacre - pretty good, even though its subtext is probably more effective in concept than in the finished film
Silent Night, Deadly Night - kinda blah, although it has some decent kills and an endearingly anti-Christmas attitude. Siskel and Ebert losing their shit over this movie is hilarious
Burial Ground - entertaining both for the variety of zombie violence and the fact that a grown ass little person plays a kid with mommy issues
Pieces - bananas. Even better than Pod People from the same director
Sleepaway Camp - legit great
The Last Slumber Party - a lot of fun, but lacking the actual quality of the above slumber party themed movies (that's right, even the second one)
____
Blog!
Rock

Post by Rock » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:20 am

Also...

I guess I need to see A Night to Dismember, but the one movie I've seen from Doris Wishman, Bad Girls Go To Hell, is actually pretty good. Despite the sleazy subject matter, it manages some genuine poetry in its tawdriness.

And Troma seems to come up a lot in these lists, but I don't think I've seen anyone on here bring them up more than a handful of times? I've only seen Combat Shock, which I understand is their "serious" one, but found it watchable mostly for its unintentional comedy value.
____
Blog!
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:39 am

Rock wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:20 am
Also...

I guess I need to see A Night to Dismember, but the one movie I've seen from Doris Wishman, Bad Girls Go To Hell, is actually pretty good. Despite the sleazy subject matter, it manages some genuine poetry in its tawdriness.

And Troma seems to come up a lot in these lists, but I don't think I've seen anyone on here bring them up more than a handful of times? I've only seen Combat Shock, which I understand is their "serious" one, but found it watchable mostly for its unintentional comedy value.
Troma is mostly shit. I do like Combat Shock though. Not many more.

A Night to Dismember is next level. This is of course my definition of next level, so maybe prepare yourself for copious amounts of aggravation and boredom (AKA greatest movie ever)
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:30 am

So, in keeping with my every-ongoing theme of watching movies whose posters/VHS covers/trailers mesmerized me in my youth, and pulling from the above list, I watched Burial Ground.
Honestly, it could have been a lot worse. Once I accepted the level of film-making I was going to be getting, I found it pretty easy to slip into the groove. Would have liked to see a little better makeup at times (like the very first undead guy, I think, has great face and head work but his hands are just normal living white-dude hands and there were some other just weak make-up effects mixed in with the very effective ones), but overall I thought it was a pretty grueling little thing. I mean, not like seasoned horror-pros can't easily digest it, but it gets going early and those living-dead are unrelenting. It's a lot of living-dead attacks without a lot of down-time and there's blood to flow.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:08 am

I'm not use to critiquing/rating trash horror films, but I'll try a few of them out to see how I react, starting with Violent Shit.

EDIT: Never mind. I couldn't find that one, so The Video Dead then.
Jinnistan

Post by Jinnistan » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:17 pm

My congrats on Uninvited making the cut. I know that one does a man proud.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:47 pm

Wooley wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:30 am
So, in keeping with my every-ongoing theme of watching movies whose posters/VHS covers/trailers mesmerized me in my youth, and pulling from the above list, I watched Burial Ground.
Honestly, it could have been a lot worse. Once I accepted the level of film-making I was going to be getting, I found it pretty easy to slip into the groove. Would have liked to see a little better makeup at times (like the very first undead guy, I think, has great face and head work but his hands are just normal living white-dude hands and there were some other just weak make-up effects mixed in with the very effective ones), but overall I thought it was a pretty grueling little thing. I mean, not like seasoned horror-pros can't easily digest it, but it gets going early and those living-dead are unrelenting. It's a lot of living-dead attacks without a lot of down-time and there's blood to flow.
Burial Ground is a gem. More zombie movies should be this grimy.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:56 pm

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:08 am
I'm not use to critiquing/rating trash horror films, but I'll try a few of them out to see how I react, starting with Violent Shit.

EDIT: Never mind. I couldn't find that one, so The Video Dead then.
The Video Dead is alright.

Most of the best one's on this list can require a lot of patience. You basically need to completely recalibrate your thinking of what a movie is supposed to do, because they won't do any of that. But the best trash does what I like most of all, which is incinerates the entire supposed language the last 100 years of film has methodically built up. Sledgehammer, Night to Dismember, Things, Boardinghouse, Ogroff etc. They are ground zero for a new kind of film that might not have anything to say, and might say it poorly, but is purely cinematic when done with enough sloppy abandon. Next to the true movie masters (Kubricks, Antonioni, Malick etcetcetc), this junk is where I come to find my film poetry fix.

But they should all be approached with some caution. They are movies that have a very difficult to locate wavelength. They are very unfriendly to passive viewers and move at their own speed, rarely going anywhere in the process. That is why the very best entry point on this list is almost undoubtedly Deadly Spawn, which is just as trashy and low budget as the next movie here, but is also probably one of the best straight up monster movies I have ever seen.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Jinnistan wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:17 pm
My congrats on Uninvited making the cut. I know that one does a man proud.
You really can't lose when your premise is cats barfing up other cats.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:34 am

Everyone should be watching HIghway to Hell starring Chad Lowe.

Watch it!

You're in quarantine.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:00 pm

crumbsroom wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:34 am
Everyone should be watching HIghway to Hell starring Chad Lowe.

Watch it!

You're in quarantine.
Directed by the same gentleman who gave us Drop Dead Fred! And in the same year!

How can you possibly resist?!?
Rock

Post by Rock » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:12 pm

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:08 am
I have not seen this one, but Zombie 90 from the same director is hilarious, if only because the English dub sounds like a wacky voice actor audition tape or the "Film Dub" game from Whose Line is it Anyway?

____
Blog!
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:25 am

Rock wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:12 pm
I have not seen this one, but Zombie 90 from the same director is hilarious, if only because the English dub sounds like a wacky voice actor audition tape or the "Film Dub" game from Whose Line is it Anyway?

Just to point out, I wasn't able to locate a subtitled version of Violent Shit, but I'll watch that one. Thanks for the link.

As for the list crumbs posted, I saw The Video Dead, and I thought it was pretty decent.
The acting is kinda bad, especially from Jeff, but I take it that's a staple of these films, not a legitimate flaw. I thought some of the effects were pretty good and a couple of the kills were enjoyable once I got down to the occasional campy level the film was operating on. While I admired the film for its brutality in killing off most of the characters (or maybe all concerning the ambiguous ending) and how this made for a couple effective moments, it felt like April died too soon. I mean, they're finally able to get everyone together, allowing for some development between her and Jeff which was hinted at by the film. Before any of that can take place, she just wanders upstairs and a zombie kidnaps and kills her. It was a rather awkward moment in the film. Also, I was mixed on the ending sequence with the zombies acting docile in Zoe's home. On one hand, it was some good silly fun and I always admire films for that. On the other hand though, I didn't find that sequence to be suspenseful at all as I knew Zoe would be the "final girl". I suppose I could say this for a number of horror films with this trope, but the scene was just so prolonged and I was like "Yes, I get it. Just kill them and escape already." It felt like a step back from the sequence of Joshua and Jeff heading out into the woods, which packed a pretty good deal of suspense.
I then watched Nightbeast, which I didn't like quite as much, but I might be too harsh with it. Idk. I think the film told me what my main hurdle right now is with critiquing trash horror films. It's on deciding whether aspects which I think are flaws actually are legitimate flaws or if they're just staples of B movies which I should just embrace and not take so seriously. For instance, there was a really awkward and really forced sex scene in this film between two characters who didn't hint that they were in love earlier in the film or really bring it up that much after that point. I'm not sure if that actually is a legitimate flaw though or if I should just embrace the awkwardness of the whole scene. I also found a couple scenes to be slogs, specifically the stuff with Bert Wicker and Mary Jane. It just
seemed so obvious that they were going to die and since the film constantly cut back to show someone ordering them to leave the area (to which they denied), I felt as if the film was just restating that they would die without really expanding much upon it. I remember crumbs saying it isn't fair to criticize B movies for predictable deaths in the Xtro thread, but I feel like excessively drawing something like this out so much can be an issue since it hurts the film not so much due to the predictability, but due to how tedious these sequences were.
However, I did like the special effects and the
brutality of the ending in how it unexpectedly killed off a couple likable characters.
I also thought it managed to pack a decent amount of suspense in several moments, especially with the doctors trapped with it in the basement, which was my favorite moment from the film.

I'll watch Deadly Spawn next as crumbs recommended it as a starting point.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:36 am

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:25 am

I'll watch Deadly Spawn next as crumbs recommended it as a starting point.
This is the most important thing. As low budget as Deadly Spawn is, I don't feel you need to judge it on some kind of curve. I think it holds up as a pretty legitimate monster movie.

In regards to finding the appropriate away to appreciate 'trash' I don't think there is one particular way. Some like to watch these to laugh at them (which is totally legit, but far from the only reason). I like to watch them because I like to see how people make movies who don't technically know how to make movies. I find it beautiful and fascinating.
Popcorn Reviews

Post by Popcorn Reviews » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 am

crumbsroom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:36 am
This is the most important thing. As low budget as Deadly Spawn is, I don't feel you need to judge it on some kind of curve. I think it holds up as a pretty legitimate monster movie.

In regards to finding the appropriate away to appreciate 'trash' I don't think there is one particular way. Some like to watch these to laugh at them (which is totally legit, but far from the only reason). I like to watch them because I like to see how people make movies who don't technically know how to make movies. I find it beautiful and fascinating.
Out of curiosity, would you say my critiques up above are fair or do you feel like I'm holding them up to too high expectations?
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Popcorn Reviews wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 am
Out of curiosity, would you say my critiques up above are fair or do you feel like I'm holding them up to too high expectations?
There isn't anything wrong with holding any movie up to the standard narrative beats or standards of quality you expect in your average movie. You are ultimately the decider of what you need from a film.

If you are wondering what more there is to discover from these kinds of films, all I would suggest is to focus on the eccentricities of the film, the many strange and unexpected ways it deviates from what you expect a movie to do. I personally like it when they break nearly every standard of how a movie is supposed to be made. Movies that make me feel stranded and where I can't possibly figure out what is going to happen from shot to shot, even if it is the most basic of plots. That's where I get real excited
Wooley

Post by Wooley » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:41 pm

crumbsroom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:48 pm
There isn't anything wrong with holding any movie up to the standard narrative beats or standards of quality you expect in your average movie. You are ultimately the decider of what you need from a film.

If you are wondering what more there is to discover from these kinds of films, all I would suggest is to focus on the eccentricities of the film, the many strange and unexpected ways it deviates from what you expect a movie to do. I personally like it when they break nearly every standard of how a movie is supposed to be made. Movies that make me feel stranded and where I can't possibly figure out what is going to happen from shot to shot, even if it is the most basic of plots. That's where I get real excited
I also like it when they manage to make a movie seem a lot better than it should. I think that's real craft. It's what the directors all lose when they get famous. I've watched so many Z-grade movies over the last few years that made me forget I was watching a movie made for $100,000 in Australia/Italy/Spain/wherever.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:31 am

"Living is a frozen zombie forever"

Yet more words of wisdom for me to live by, thanks to free movies on You Tube.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:48 pm

SASHAYING AWAY WITH ANDY MILLIGAN'S "THE GHASTLY ONES"

Since it all seems so unnecessary , there is something lonely and desperate about the faux Victorian trappings of Andy Milligan’s The Ghastly Ones. Filmed inside of the dimly lit drab of a home in Staten Island, the thrift store opulence of the costumes hardly provides what is needed to create the illusion of a period piece. Crinolines, corsets and snugly fit dandy jackets come across as being perversely pointless for the toothless-hillbilly-murder story at hand. They also make everyone involved appear out of place in a world where one suspects the sound of traffic would be heard if any of the on set windows were suddenly opened to the modern world outside.

Because of this the audience can’t help but be a little bewildered as each scene allows yet another character to walk on screen dressed like this. Are we really supposed to be in the 19th century here? But why? At first it seems possible that the director has just swindled a horde of Jane Austen cosplayers onto the set of his grindhouse film, possibly with some kind of vindictive motive to see them all eventually spit up mouthfuls of blood onto their petticoats. But once you are half way through the film, and yet another cast member seems to have been bribed into the picture with the promise of getting a turn holding Milligan’s makeshift parasol, one only can begin to wonder what is going on here? Why go through the unnecessary expense of these costumes in such a zero budget film, especially when it is all so incongruous with the surrounding production costs? All these layers of clothing seem to contribute to the film is their ability to restrict the movements of the actors and make it difficult for them to get in and out of chairs. It will possibly be the only historically accurate detail to be found over the course of its one hour and ten minute runtime.

But when one learns about how it was the director himself who labored over tailoring each of these meticulously silly costumes, while it doesn’t necessarily make them relevant to the plot in any serious way, it does seem to explain a piece of the obsessively sad mood that the otherwise goofball film evokes. Wrecked by poverty, bad tempered, lonely and possibly mentally ill, Milligan’s inartful and transparent grasps at elegance seem as if they have come from something personal inside of the man. Even though what he ultimately created in The Ghastly Ones is a primitive slice of HG Lewis-esque shock for shock sake, there is a yearning for some kind of escapism also present in how he dresses his cast. There is a sense that the world as it is is not enough for the man, and even though he is simultaneously catering to the most nihilistic of worldviews by showing humanity at its most puerile and violent with scene after scene of dismemberment, the pretense of manners and prettiness persists hopelessly alongside of the cheapest of thrills.

Eventually a collision between these two intentions is imminent, and so by the time we are introduced to Colin, we can only expect this Victorian fever dream to suddenly be broken. Acting as the servant to the household where a family has come to spend some time while squabbling over an inheritance, Colin’s appearance, with its lopsided gait and a grin that we hardly suspect has gone toothless from crumpet eating, is likely to transport viewers away from the 19th century and towards the most Appalachian of incest shacks. This isn’t to say that Jane Eyre also didn’t have its share of unkempt and raving lunatics hidden away inside of its pages, but at least they kept their hands away from the innards of others as a point of etiquette. Colin has not been groomed with such manners in mind, and so we can only imagine that it won’t be long before his very un-Victorian behaviors have unmoored the directors own hopes of creating a more genteel world to escape to. And so as one character after another gets their turn to be chased down and opened up, there is more than just blood letting to give the audience a jolt. There also happens to be a shock of melancholy to be found every time we watch a little more fake blood dribble down a chin to stain yet another piece we can only imagine Milligan laboured over late into the lonely night, the whir of the sewing machine his only companion.
crumbsroom

Post by crumbsroom » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 pm

Maybe I can devote the entirety of my quarantine watching all 900 of Andy Milligans ouevre.

I wouldn't want to do anything productive with all this time off, after all.